Pakistani Serials

Mere Khwab Reza Reza

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey, I couldn't find a thread for this show, so decided to make one. So is anyone watching the show? I've heard it's based on a novel and is going to be full of twists till the end.

What do you think will happen next? Will Zainab really leave Ahsan? And will if marry Sofia now? Will Sikander marry Zainab now, or will Ramla's brother kill him before that?

This is the place to discuss your opinions on the show, so get started 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
No one watches the show? Do give it a chance, it's quite interesting 😊
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes its one of the best soaps on Hum Tv right now.

Zainab has defo entered a world where she'll only find  sorrows n guilt.
elle45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambofan

Yes its one of the best soaps on Hum Tv right now.

Zainab has defo entered a world where she'll only find  sorrows n guilt.

She has, but somehow I think she's going to go back to Ahsan at the end of the show and Sofia will tell Ahsan to accept Zainab again as his wife... I really hope that doesn't happen, I don't like Zainab at all.

And Sikander will prob be killed by Ramla's brother, what do you think?
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes he'll defo be killed but nooo I dont want Zainab back in Ahsan n Soofia's life. Instead I wish Ahsan can get out of this disappointment phase and live happily with Soofia and Pari. Coz both Ahsan n Soofia deserve a happy life...
elle45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambofan

Yes he'll defo be killed but nooo I dont want Zainab back in Ahsan n Soofia's life. Instead I wish Ahsan can get out of this disappointment phase and live happily with Soofia and Pari. Coz both Ahsan n Soofia deserve a happy life...

I'll just hate the ending if Ahsan and Zainab end back together! But I'm sure this will happen coz it seems so from the opening song... plus once Zaini's face gets burnt, no one will want to be with her, then she will realise Ahsan's value and ask him for forgiveness 🤢 Anyway, I've noticed our Paki Dramas usually start great, have amazing storylines, but the end is often abrupt and unsatisfactory.

Sufia was wronged by Ahsan in the first place, he was engaged to her and then he went off and married Zainab. Now he owes it to her to keep her happy.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i usually dont watch soaps, i started watching MKRR on youtube thinking its not a soap and now cant stop.
i HATE zainab, shes a gold digger, she had an affair, i hope she is left alone in the end, she cant have kids, sikander will dump her for another pretty face( so i hope).
ahsen should get over zainab asap, sofia is the best thing that ever happened to her...he should accept her whole heartedly.

elle45 thumbnail
I feel so sorry for Soofia. Stuck with such a depressing man. I don't understand how he can still be in love with a person who first got married to someone else while engaged to him, who was going out with another man while married to him, and who left him alone when he needed her the most. She's just a gold-digger like you said. Obviously she's not the only woman in Sikanders life. I think the fact he has a daughter means he probably has a wife as well.

Btw, dont you think even Farkhunda apa had a role in splitting up Ahsan and Zainab?
Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
mere khuwab reza reza lovely drma sireal,,,😛
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
all i have to say about the whole serial is that 
I HATE ZAINAB!!!! 🤣 
i mean seriously! 😡 shes disgusting, and is the LEAD PROTAGONIST!! 😳 amazing!