Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

~The kiss...a dream or reality~

Poll Question: Wat do u think is the kiss real or just a dream?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [72.41%]
8 [27.59%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.infinite. IF-Rockerz
.infinite.
.infinite.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged

hey guys...after watching the new promo i'm wondering if the kiss was a dream or reality??

wat do u guys think??Embarrassed

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
It's happening for REAL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.infinite.

-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
i think its real...

.infinite.

TishiAngel Senior Member
TishiAngel
TishiAngel

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I also think that it was reality.lolz

.infinite.

skydome Goldie
skydome
skydome

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
I hope it's  only a dream.  If its a reality it is going to clash with Anant's and Navya's upbringing. 

Anant's upbringing (parvarish) is done by his grandfather (who in the outside may seem very strict, but has years of experience and knowledge) who has raised Anant as a strong charactered and strong will powered man.  So Anant (I hope) must/ must know where to draw the line, even in this present situation where he is exposed to his first love - only then we will understand that Anant was true to his words - when he questioned his grandfather that he wanted to go to the picnic to see whether he will be able to control himself from doing anything unethical.

Similarly, Navya with her loving/ conservative upbringing must also know how far she can go.

I dont see any harm in the two confessing about their feelings- but they should also remember that they have family responsiblities too.  Both their families have trusted them (although they have not told their parents the real reason of going to the picnic), and have allowed them to go to the picnic.  They should be aware/ alert of this TRUST that have been entrusted on them, and both of them have responsibility to each other too - they will not do anything to each other, that will harm them.

Also as the products of the modern digital generation who have exposure of studying and growing up in a co- education/ free society, they should be able to handle this situation of  "first love experience" in a more practical way, than their older generation who perhaps had studied in an all men's/ women's environment.

So, I hope that it's only a dream, because the present generation can handle situation with their head, and not with their heart only.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91madhu_sridharAfflatus..infinite.

.infinite. IF-Rockerz
.infinite.
.infinite.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skydome

I hope it's  only a dream.  If its a reality it is going to clash with Anant's and Navya's upbringing. 

Anant's upbringing (parvarish) is done by his grandfather (who in the outside may seem very strict, but has years of experience and knowledge) who has raised Anant as a strong charactered and strong will powered man.  So Anant (I hope) must/ must know where to draw the line, even in this present situation where he is exposed to his first love - only then we will understand that Anant was true to his words - when he questioned his grandfather that he wanted to go to the picnic to see whether he will be able to control himself from doing anything unethical.

Similarly, Navya with her loving/ conservative upbringing must also know how far she can go.

I dont see any harm in the two confessing about their feelings- but they should also remember that they have family responsiblities too.  Both their families have trusted them (although they have not told their parents the real reason of going to the picnic), and have allowed them to go to the picnic.  They should be aware/ alert of this TRUST that have been entrusted on them, and both of them have responsibility to each other too - they will not do anything to each other, that will harm them.

Also as the products of the modern digital generation who have exposure of studying and growing up in a co- education/ free society, they should be able to handle this situation of  "first love experience" in a more practical way, than their older generation who perhaps had studied in an all men's/ women's environment.

So, I hope that it's only a dream, because the present generation can handle situation with their head, and not with their heart only.
i kinda do agree with you...but i really want it to be real
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
i think infact i am sure It's  REAL.

.infinite.

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
it is real for sure...

.infinite.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index