New promo...Amma and Prat confrontation... - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

thank u so mcuh frnd for sharing...i wanna watch d promo...n em waiting for dis epi...finally one gudnews...

yup...me too relax now...:D
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Exactly filza,it's getting too long...i personally don't lyk this saas bahu confrontation,to me it doesn't look reaalistic...๐Ÿ˜•nooffece to nyone...just my thought after reading it...๐Ÿ˜Š

Bt I like Baba and Babu's track...atleast we hav got rid of dat kaisar track...:)
Many on the forum plead and hope that Kriya will work through their issues come what may, no matter what STAYING TOGETHER. We don't know what the "RIFT" means at this point.

In her interview on IF,  Pearl Gray clearly shed light on how she see the future of KRIYA marriage. She firmly believes that in order for their marriage and love to get stronger the rift must happen.  It seems a given at this point.

Does this rift really mean Kriya no longer share the same roof let alone the same room? It will make it even more interesting if  they work it out if they both continue to live in the Niwas? Will we see Prats remind Krishna he once stopped her from leaving the Niwas with suitcase in hand? "Dahleez ke baahar muth jana" he said the night before his birthday.๐Ÿ˜‰ Will she refuse to leave the Niwas? Now that would make it interesting.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Is this rift timed with Prats's part in setting Adarsh right? Or is Adarsh set to be the new bad boy who teams with KN in coming months?
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MERARAI

Many on the forum plead and hope that Kriya will work through their issues come what may, no matter what STAYING TOGETHER. We don't know what the "RIFT" means at this point.

In her interview on IF,  Pearl Gray clearly shed light on how she see the future of KRIYA marriage. She firmly believes that in order for their marriage and love to get stronger the rift must happen.  It seems a given at this point.

Does this rift really mean Kriya no longer share the same roof let alone the same room? It will make it even more interesting if  they work it out if they both continue to live in the Niwas? Will we see Prats remind Krishna he once stopped her from leaving the Niwas with suitcase in hand? "Dahleez ke baahar muth jana" he said the night before his birthday.๐Ÿ˜‰ Will she refuse to leave the Niwas? Now that would make it interesting.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Is this rift timed with Prats's part in setting Adarsh right? Or is Adarsh set to be the new bad boy who teams with KN in coming months?

it sure will be something different if she stands her ground and she says she aint going nowhere becos her hubby ordered her not to ever think of it ๐Ÿ˜›  and challenge him if he has changed his mind with a  "be careful what you wish for" attitude

@ underlined - if handled right, i.e. no one runs away or stops talking to the other we could see the same tension filled "look but dont touch" scenes like the aftermath of the snakebite days.

Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
Hay Merari...!I lub that scene which u hav pointed out when Baba put his finger on Babu's lips and said "Lets go 2 da room...":*
yup...me now content that the end result of dis rift is fruitful...at the end of dis track Baba and Babu wil become more closer...;)