Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
thnxs... hmmm so it's going saas bahu way 😳
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

This is one PBJ moment I'm going to really enjoy!!!πŸ˜›

That old MIL stand of  "its me or her" ...they never tire of showing this do they?πŸ₯±

Go Pratigya girl! - show that nasty piece of work what you're made of, and that despite being swayed by her corruption, what Baba's love for you is made of...

Amma, Babu, Amma, Babu, Amma, Babu, Amma...Babu, Amma, Babu, Amma, Babu, Amma...

Babu!!!! πŸ‘

All the way, even if its all the way outta TN for Bail Buddhi's lil bro to understand...bring it on baby!!
We're on the rocky road and here to stay!πŸ˜ƒ

Looks like you've got ringside seats for this oneπŸ˜‰.   Will we see Prats dare Amma and still stand strong, not succumb to the leaky tearducts like her mother? Then I say bring it on. As a follow up will she have the guts to dare Takurain to throw her out of the Niwas or give Krishna an ultimatum "I walk out of here I won't come running back when you snap your fingers and call me...what's your call".  Or will Krishna eat humble pie...he's already eaten plenty since his birthday. Will he end up asking his Babu's forgiveness yet again?

Looks like the Dhaba is about to be shut down again or is Baba's going solo to prove his business acumen? 

Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

This is one PBJ moment I'm going to really enjoy!!!πŸ˜›

That old MIL stand of  "its me or her" ...they never tire of showing this do they?πŸ₯±

Go Pratigya girl! - show that nasty piece of work what you're made of, and that despite being swayed by her corruption, what Baba's love for you is made of...

Amma, Babu, Amma, Babu, Amma, Babu, Amma...Babu, Amma, Babu, Amma, Babu, Amma...

Babu!!!! πŸ‘

All the way, even if its all the way outta TN for Bail Buddhi's lil bro to understand...bring it on baby!!
We're on the rocky road and here to stay!πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️
ArjaAddict thumbnail

thank u so mcuh frnd for sharing...i wanna watch d promo...n em waiting for dis epi...finally one gudnews...

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

thank u so mcuh frnd for sharing...i wanna watch d promo...n em waiting for dis epi...finally one gudnews...

yah sis i also wanted 2 watch it.plz anybody give the link
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing !!

Good to finally see P has realized Amma is playing games with her and K... Can't wait for this confrontation it's time Amma had a reality check !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Looks like you've got ringside seats for this oneπŸ˜‰.   Will we see Prats dare Amma and still stand strong, not succumb to the leaky tearducts like her mother? Then I say bring it on. As a follow up will she have the guts to dare Takurain to throw her out of the Niwas or give Krishna an ultimatum "I walk out of here I won't come running back when you snap your fingers and call me...what's your call".  Or will Krishna eat humble pie...he's already eaten plenty since his birthday. Will he end up asking his Babu's forgiveness yet again?

Looks like the Dhaba is about to be shut down again or is Baba's going solo to prove his business acumen? 

This will be a dhamaka PBJ moment...but the question is what will Baba do after this?Will he be sitting with us ...away from the boxing ring... watching the moment and clapping his hands/with a nice plate of snacks on the side...or will he stand up,and like the old K...fire up some much needed ban jayee's of his own..

I am sure Asmitaji's acting will be great in this scene...interesting to see how SS reacts to this...
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the description