Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Arhaan-da-best

wow...what a DP u have dear...:)a cute pic of Baba and Babu...:*ap to wo sub bi visible kr daito ho jo tv screen pa almost invisible hota ha..;)it must b my new avatar...kindly send me this cute pic As a private message plzzz...:x

Hey Pari can u see a new pic in her dp? i can see an old 1 of KriYa lookin in d same direction
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pragati.T

YA, nice sketch of afridi...😊

thanksss... m feelinggg out of this world, now m able to see everyones siggy... btw, ur's z hawwwttt... it's makin me😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Filza.T

19th may?! Ufff now why are they dragging it πŸ˜‘ just get done with the separation shit soon and move the story forward

thanks for sharing!

Exactly filza,it's getting too long...i personally don't lyk this saas bahu confrontation,to me it doesn't look reaalistic...πŸ˜• nooffece to nyone...just my thought after reading it...😊
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

Hey Pari can u see a new pic in her dp? i can see an old 1 of KriYa lookin in d same direction

yup...she has exclusively new DP of Baba kissing Babu in kitchen frm wednesday epi...lub it dear...:*
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is one PBJ moment I'm going to really enjoy!!!πŸ˜›

That old MIL stand of  "its me or her" ...they never tire of showing this do they?πŸ₯±

Go Pratigya girl! - show that nasty piece of work what you're made of, and that despite being swayed by her corruption, what Baba's love for you is made of...

Amma, Babu, Amma, Babu, Amma, Babu, Amma...Babu, Amma, Babu, Amma, Babu, Amma...

Babu!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

All the way, even if its all the way outta TN for Bail Buddhi's lil bro to understand...bring it on baby!!
We're on the rocky road and here to stay!πŸ˜ƒ

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arhaan-da-best

yup...she has exclusively new DP of Baba kissing Babu in kitchen frm wednesday epi...lub it dear...:*

I cnt c it...:((((((...i dnt y i m nable 2 c it
-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

This is one PBJ moment I'm going to really enjoy!!!πŸ˜›

That old MIL stand of  "its me or her" ...they never tire of showing this do they?πŸ₯±

Go Pratigya girl! - show that nasty piece of work what you're made of, and that despite being swayed by her corruption, what Baba's love for you is made of...

Amma, Babu, Amma, Babu, Amma, Babu, Amma...Babu, Amma, Babu, Amma, Babu, Amma...

Babu!!!! πŸ‘

All the way, even if its all the way outta TN for Bail Buddhi's lil bro to understand...bring it on baby!!
We're on the rocky road and here to stay!πŸ˜ƒ

so true...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and well said...πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
hmmm pratigya said to amma that no one can seperate them and she is right..thanks 4 the updates..
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hummm. Face off between Prats & Great Amma! Anyone plz share the link. Thanks for the description 😊