Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

A Date With My Husband OS

pluks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
okay so this was my first one-shot. and i wrote it as an AR os.. and im posting it here as an Arjuhi os. hope yu'll like it.

green = Arjun. pink = Arohi

It was the first time I actually noticed her eyes nd oh boy! They were breathtakingly beautiful.. I just wondered ' why had I not noticed them before? I was just staring at her.. she never looked so beautiful before.. or was it the first time I keenly saw!

Omg!! He looks so handsome nd his eyes says it all!! Y is he staring at me??!! Maybe he feels the same! Oh god! Y cant he say something! Idiot! We were on our "first date" at the bluee lagoons in Mumbai! Everything was perfect.. the place was beautiful.. the soft music and the place was not crowded! I wondered hw arjun brought me here!! i mean he loves loud music, partying!! i was jus lost..

"arohi, yu look beautiful"' na!! its such an old dialog! But main aur kya bolu?! Shit' ghar pe to hum chapar chapar bat karte the! But now, y does it hav to be so so difficult!

Ye arjun chup kyu hai?? Y cant he jus talk! He was still staring at me.. and rite den I looked into his eyes.. his eyes were like full of passion nd love!! If his eyes can say it, why cant he!!! Arjun kuch to bolo!

Maybe il give her the rose! Bt.. "arjun jyaada socho mat!" my heart said.. bt my mind thought "nahi, don't give her.. aajkal har koi rose deta hai.. agar wo casual samajhegi to!" !! my mind and my heart continued!! I was in a dilemma whether to give a rose or nt.. finally i was like, dil ki suno .. and i gave the rose to arohi! "aru, ye rose tumhare liye" I said.. "Aww.. thanks", she said pouting like a kid.. this is one of the best things I liked in her.. she'd always pouts like a kid 4 every smallest thing I gave her..

I loved arjun 4 dese little gifts! Everytime we went out, he'd give me something or the other.. like an earring or a teddy or sometimes just chocolates!! I loved it! They were lil gifts but they were yet so so special! Ab phirse chup mat hona plss!

"arohi.."

omg!! Yes he's gonna say it!

"arohi, kahan kho gayi".."lets order!"

"ok.." I felt like argh!! Shouting at him! He had to ruin the moment!! For the past twenty minutes we were looking into each others eyes nd he gave me a rose nd I thought he was gonna say it bt..shit! that was like so perfect!

We ate the food in silence jus looking into each others eyes sometimes' I wondered .. why was she so quiet today??

Why is he so quiet today??

The song changed and it was "yaadein "

"yaadein yaad ati hai.."
"ye yaadein'"

It reminded me of the time when we got married'..our marriage was an arranged one under critical circumstances.. like my dad was on his death-bed and wanted to see me married(as it happens with evryone) so I was married to arjun! We both dint kno each other and our relatonship was like awkward and so formal.. after a few days my dad passed away leaving me alone, for my mum left me wen I was 7.. after that dad was the world to me!! So after dad left I was BROKE! Arjun came up to me and was like "hey aru, lets be frnds!! Yu don't have to yuk no act like my wife n stuff!!" it all started then!! We became frnds .. started hanging out a lot!! N den one day he asked me out nd I said yes! And then after a week.. he nervously asked me for a date nd I was like "its cool!!" he was like so happy wen I agreed! Pagal!

they played "pehli baar mohabbat" and I really wanted to dance wid her.. "arohi.. " I knelt down.. "dance".. "ok",she said..

he took me in his arms.. and I felt so nice, complete nd perfect! It was bliss..
we danced looking into each others eyes .. after the song we went to the car and arjun was driving.. he drove in silence ' not a word! His silence was disturbing!! Wat was he thinking! We were at the outskirts of the city.. "arjun hum kahan ja rahe hai?" I asked! "you'l see aru.. jus wait" he said..

I hope use ye acha lage.. I want to make her feel spl..

He stopped by a cliff from where we could see the whole city.. "its beautiful arjun!".. "glad yu liked it!"'
He knelt down.. I wondered what he was upto!

"arohi.. "'"I dunno hw to start!!"

"kya arjun?"

I took a deep breath!! God I was never so nervous!!.."my life was great nd cool b4 yu came bt after yu came it became even cooler! Yu were a really good friend and the bestest girlfriend!! Trust me.. no one ever was cool with my past ' like the longest list of gf's! "..

*cutting in* "but they were useless!! Just using yu!"

"I kno.. but no one understood apart from YOU' all I want to say is I love yu very much and want yu to be mine! will yu be mine like forever.. every single day of forever!"

I felt like I was at the top of the world!!!! "yes arjun..i love y.." before I could complete, his lips were on mine.. we kissed and it was full of passion! We broke for air..

Arjun looked into my eyes.. and I looked down..i was blushing!

"marry me!", he simply said!

"yes", and with that he took me into his arms.. I could feel the warmth of his body.. and rightly then it started raining..

"perfect"

I could not have asked for anything else.. I was here with arjun, my luv and it was raining! Everything was just so awesome and so perfect! I was going to get married for the second time to the man i loved (who happened to be my hubby!!)

EPILOGUE!!

We were at a beach in goa and we walked in silence hand in hand!.. I was on cloud nine having her by my side.. "aru lets sit down.."

"but we'l get dirty!"

"its ok! Sit down and feel the waves.. yu'l love it"

I sat down and it was mesmerizing' to feel the cool sea breeze past my face and the sunset and not to forget ARJUN by my side.. it felt WOW!

The next day arjun took me shopping to buy a white dress ' a Christian wedding gown! I was confused! "arjun but why?"I asked.. "sshh.. jus buy it!" he said..
It was pointless arguing wid arjun.. so I bought one of his choice..

"aru, yu go to d hotel.. I hav some work to be done..il be bac ASAP!" saying so I left.. i wanted to make 2moro aru's bestest day of her life!

I was at the hotel and it had been two hours since arjun left.. I wondered what he was doing! After a good 4 hours he came back.. "arjun,.."

"sshh aru.. yu'l get to kno soon!".. she looked so worried n concerned! "aru ders a dance-party here.. we'l go?" I asked.. "ya sure" she replied..
she wore a pink tube dress till her knees and she looked HOT! "arohi yu look sexy!" I told her' "arjun!", she blushed.. "yu look even hotter wen yu blush" she blushed even more!! Awww she looked enchantingly beautiful..! I was lost in her..in her eyes!

"chale" I asked.. "ya" he said..we went to the part and danced to our hearts content.. I loved dancing with arjun.. I felt so secure.. so nice..

"aru, its 12 lets go!! I hav a surprise for you tomorrow!"

"kya hai??"i asked..i was eager to know.. "agar main abhi bata doonga to surprise surprise nahi rahega na!! " he chuckled! "theek hai.." I was thinking oly abt one thing ' the surprise! We went to our room.. he slept off saying nothing.. I was wondering wat the surprise was! Thinking nd thinking I feel asleep!

I woke up at 8 the next day and I saw arjun was nicely dressed up in a tux.."suit, tie, shoes..ye sab pehen kar kahan ja rahe ho??" I asked..

"tum sawal bohot karti ho.. nw jus shush nd chalo!"

"arjun where are we going?"

"aru, again!! Shush!"

I dint kno where we were going! Arjun can be so weird at times! After a while, we reached a church.. the church was ancient and beautiful..

"aru, no questions.. go and change, there is a room out there!" he handed me the a bag..

I went in the room and there were beauticians nd hair stylists! I opened the bag.. there was the white gown which we bought yesterday.. now I understood! We were going to get married again in a Christian style!! I remembered telling him once, how I liked the Christian weddings.. I never thought he'd remember.. I was overwhelmed!! I got ready and I went outside..

Arjun was waiting for me at the other end of the aisle and to my surprise our friends were there too' shefali and rashi were the barues maid and rahul and atul were by the groom.. I was so so happy and I felt so special..

I walked down the aisle and stood opposite arjun.. all the while when the father was with the bible reading n stuff, I was deeply lost in arjun's eyes..

"do you, arohi gupta take arjun mallik to be ur newly weded husband and promise to love him till yu both shall live ?" the priest asked..

"yes, I do"

den the priest asked arjun,"do yu arjun mallik take arohi gupta to be ur newly weded wife and promise to love her till yu both shall live?"

"yes, I do"

the priest den announced "the groom may now kiss the bride!"

he came close and I closed the gap.. we kissed till we were out of breath..
everyone cheered and clapped for us!

"arohi, I hope yu liked it", I asked.."liked it?? I loved it!! Thanks so much!! I love yu!" she said.. I was happy dat she liked it.. "arjun! Thanku so so very much.. this was the awesomest surprise ever!"she said having tears in her eyes' I wondered why she was crying .. I cupped her face and asked"hey, baby why r yu crying? Did I do anything wrong?"' "no arjun.. its just that im so happy and no one has ever made me feel so spl before.. thanku.." she said crying.. she looked cute while crying too!!

I was speechless!! Arjun loved me so much nd I loved him 4 dat.. He looked at me, I looked back and the next second he took me in his arms!

And we spent the rest of the evening lost too too much in each other and not to forget in LOVE!

Read. Like . Comment :D :D
Edited by pluks - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yay...first to comment!
as usual awesome palak!! 👏
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww...its awesome n so beautiful...luvd it...:)
..Amira.. thumbnail
Awwesomee Os... lovee it!!

~Amira~

Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was awasome dear. Wonderful os.
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
this is sooo cute

they were married but acted like frends awww
such a cute OS
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awwie..it was really cute!great work!
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Loved It Yaar :)) So Beautiful Written :)
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesum and very cute story😳 
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
THIS WAS VERY WELL DONE
LOVED THE WAY HE ARRANGED THE WEDDING
LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE GREAT IDEA