Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

..::>Genda Phool Of The Week-NETRI<::.. (Page 21)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Jay Soni -Hopeless case??LOLLOLLOL Lol Netri I honestly did not know you this is how you feel about him. I must say I agree with you though!!WinkLOL
Psst ... Let it b just our secret ... LOLLOLLOL  I m sorry to say Jay Fans out there ... Soni is not doing anything for me , His character is weak , whatever the reason , He as an actor hasn't show me  that he can give great performances . May b I m asking too much. but I pay money to watch the entertainment they provide so I m entitle to expect great performances .  Akshay is about the same age is he is and he played a complax character even after being so young . So there r actors out there who can act so Jay soni surprise me with one of ur greatest performances and I'll b the first one eating my words .Wink For me , being matcho is is not important but able to do ur job well is important .Embarrassed  And he does get paid for his job. 
Thanks Sheemu for always being first to give me feedback  on my ans. eventhough person asking ?s has n't made comment on them .Wink   LOL

I won't tell anyone if you don't. LOL I really like Deepak and I think Akshay is rather dashing. I would love Ishaan, the adoring husband with Akshay's phyques.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tejeshec

Before I start I would like to wish you all the best. There is no compulsion to answer these ?'s. You are free to skip. But I know u are not the types who will run away from challenges(not that my ?'s are challenging considering how well u have carried u'r FOOL tag this week)
Nice Makhan by telling me I did well with FOOL Ans. LOL
Here we go:

This set(its non fiction) is a breather should warm u up for the next set:

One thing negative about the following members:

I have writen abt those I interact  more .
Your hubby:   Listen more to me  . Specially when I say  " I know I m right "

Second set:(Pure Fiction...creative n funny answers will be appreciated..random answers are a big no no..try connecting to their deeds(good/bad) and base it on that)

What will u do if God turns u into the following personalities for 1 day:

1. Ragini Khanna.  stop Khee Khee All the time. & World is not as nice as she is . I hope she sees true  / Normal " S***" case with her eyes open.
2. Jay Soni : Hopeless case .
3. Barack Obama  : he has earned a Nobel price now prove U r worth it .
4. Osama Bin Laden(jo bhi karna par bhoot bhoot mat khelna)   : Not my problem , It's hells problem .
5. Rakhi Sawant(this should be easy peazy lemon squeazy 4 u)   : Cover up girl
6. Dolly Bindra(again an easy one)  : Zip up ur mouth Girl , Plz think before speak .
7. Sonia Gandhi :  Does she even understand " POLITICS " ? If not just stay home .
8. Mallika Sherawat  : Learn to act .
9. Jim Parsons(I Know u watch BBT)  U rock Dude . Can I have ur autograph ?
10. Rabri Devi  Stop following ur hubby's advice , Use ur own brain !!!!1
11. Mayawati  : Do something right & without the attitude ...
12. Madonna  : Retire now !!!! With dignity intact !!!! What  U have done to ur face .
13. Steffi Graph  : Plz play again or train others. Again Autograph Plz .
14. Oprah Winfrey   :  Stop giving freee Gifts .
15. Veena Mallik    (Not sure abt this Is it BB4 /5 ?)  Stop acting so shallow .
16. SashiKala  : Wonderful vamp. Clap
17. Mother Teresa   : I salute U . I don't have enough words to show my gratitude but mother loosing U was like God has called his favorite angel back .
18. Marilyn Monroe  :  Beauty has a price , I hope U rest in peace where no one can hurt u again.
19. Sachin Tendulkar  :   Plz train free of charge other kids . U owe that much to society . Embarrassed
20. Lalu Prasad Yadav   : Dude , Retire plaz... U have enough money , rest in peace and let us .

More sets to follow...

@pink was sarcasm. ROFLtum pakka Sheldon ki tarah ho who doesn't understand sarcasm.

@blue how cliched for a wife to make that statement. But the intriguing thing is that its true in 99% cases.ROFL

In the second set I asked u to write what u would do if u were them for 1 day and not what u want them to do. But if you meant what u want them to do is what u would do for 1 day only then will I accept your answers.

The overall feedback is that u did OK considering how loaded u were. But I am the types who shows no mercy so I give u 2.5/10 for u'r replies to my ?'s. Out of the 2.5, 1.5 is for the hubby answer and 1 for Ragini's khee khee khee...

And yaa big thanks for taking out time to answer my ?'s. I appreciate it very much.Big smile

Edited by tejeshec - 19 May 2011 at 5:30am
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged

@pink was sarcasm. ROFLtum pakka Sheldon ki tarah ho who doesn't understand sarcasm.
May b I m like Sheldon , cauz I never make Sarcastic comments . 
In the second set I asked u to write what u would do if u were them for 1 day and not what u want them to do. But if you meant what u want them to do is what u would do for 1 day only then will I accept your answers.

The overall feedback is that u did OK considering how loaded u were. But I am the types who shows no mercy so I give u 2.5/10 for u'r replies to my ?'s. Out of the 2.5, 1.5 is for the hubby answer and 1 for Ragini's khee khee khee...

And yaa big thanks for taking out time to answer my ?'s. I appreciate it very much.Big smile
Hey , Take it or leave it . I don't want to b any of them . I just want to b me. I m happy being me. Doesn't matter the the marks to me. And Yes , U have to appreciate my taking time ?'s ... Enjoy the weekend Guys .

tejeshec

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Hey , Take it or leave it . I don't want to b any of them . I just want to b me. I m happy being me. Doesn't matter the the marks to me. And Yes , U have to appreciate my taking time ?'s ... Enjoy the weekend Guys .

Nets u should have written this instead of answering the 2nd set. Why did u waste u'r time on what was not asked?ROFL

And regarding the marks, who am I to judge u'r answers btw I was just fooling around as usual. If u are hurt main tumko sorry bhi nahin bolunga cuz I know u never take me seriously.LOL

And ya have a nice weekend.Big smile Teen din shanti se jiyunga main ab...

Edited by tejeshec - 19 May 2011 at 7:19am
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Nets u should have written this instead of answering the 2nd set. Why did u waste u'r time on what was not asked?ROFL

And regarding the marks, who am I to judge u'r answers btw I was just fooling around as usual. If u are hurt main tumko sorry bhi nahin bolunga cuz I know u never take me seriously.LOL

First part khatam kiyaa toh soch chalo second part main wohi likh dete hain jo main likhna chahti hoon... Embarrassed    LOL

tejeshec

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged

First part khatam kiyaa toh soch chalo second part main wohi likh dete hain jo main likhna chahti hoon... Embarrassed    LOL

shanti se jeene do yaar Nets...vaapas kyun aagayi..Likhne ka itna hee shauk hai toh apni biography likhna aur mujhe PM karna...This time I won't give any marks...LOL
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Humari genda phool, Netri...where are you?
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Humari genda phool, Netri...where are you?

I m at my brother's place . Will b back on Monday . LOL

Go to top