..::>Genda Phool Of The Week-NETRI<::.. - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by netri

Psst ... Let it b just our secret ... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  I m sorry to say Jay Fans out there ... Soni is not doing anything for me , His character is weak , whatever the reason , He as an actor hasn't show me  that he can give great performances . May b I m asking too much. but I pay money to watch the entertainment they provide so I m entitle to expect great performances .  Akshay is about the same age is he is and he played a complax character even after being so young . So there r actors out there who can act so Jay soni surprise me with one of ur greatest performances and I'll b the first one eating my words .😉 For me , being matcho is is not important but able to do ur job well is important .😳  And he does get paid for his job. 
Thanks Sheemu for always being first to give me feedback  on my ans. eventhough person asking ?s has n't made comment on them .😉   ðŸ˜†

I won't tell anyone if you don't. 😆 I really like Deepak and I think Akshay is rather dashing. I would love Ishaan, the adoring husband with Akshay's phyques.Embarrassed

@pink was sarcasm. 🤣tum pakka Sheldon ki tarah ho who doesn't understand sarcasm.

@blue how cliched for a wife to make that statement. But the intriguing thing is that its true in 99% cases.🤣

In the second set I asked u to write what u would do if u were them for 1 day and not what u want them to do. But if you meant what u want them to do is what u would do for 1 day only then will I accept your answers.

The overall feedback is that u did OK considering how loaded u were. But I am the types who shows no mercy so I give u 2.5/10 for u'r replies to my ?'s. Out of the 2.5, 1.5 is for the hubby answer and 1 for Ragini's khee khee khee...

And yaa big thanks for taking out time to answer my ?'s. I appreciate it very much.😃

Edited by tejeshec - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tejeshec

@pink was sarcasm. 🤣tum pakka Sheldon ki tarah ho who doesn't understand sarcasm.
May b I m like Sheldon , cauz I never make Sarcastic comments . 
In the second set I asked u to write what u would do if u were them for 1 day and not what u want them to do. But if you meant what u want them to do is what u would do for 1 day only then will I accept your answers.

The overall feedback is that u did OK considering how loaded u were. But I am the types who shows no mercy so I give u 2.5/10 for u'r replies to my ?'s. Out of the 2.5, 1.5 is for the hubby answer and 1 for Ragini's khee khee khee...

And yaa big thanks for taking out time to answer my ?'s. I appreciate it very much.😃
Hey , Take it or leave it . I don't want to b any of them . I just want to b me. I m happy being me. Doesn't matter the the marks to me. And Yes , U have to appreciate my taking time ?'s ... Enjoy the weekend Guys .

Hey , Take it or leave it . I don't want to b any of them . I just want to b me. I m happy being me. Doesn't matter the the marks to me. And Yes , U have to appreciate my taking time ?'s ... Enjoy the weekend Guys .

Nets u should have written this instead of answering the 2nd set. Why did u waste u'r time on what was not asked?🤣

And regarding the marks, who am I to judge u'r answers btw I was just fooling around as usual. If u are hurt main tumko sorry bhi nahin bolunga cuz I know u never take me seriously.😆

And ya have a nice weekend.😃 Teen din shanti se jiyunga main ab...
Edited by tejeshec - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tejeshec

Nets u should have written this instead of answering the 2nd set. Why did u waste u'r time on what was not asked?🤣

And regarding the marks, who am I to judge u'r answers btw I was just fooling around as usual. If u are hurt main tumko sorry bhi nahin bolunga cuz I know u never take me seriously.😆

And ya have a nice weekend.😃 Teen din shanti se jiyunga main ab...
First part khatam kiyaa toh soch chalo second part main wohi likh dete hain jo main likhna chahti hoon... ðŸ˜³    ðŸ˜†

First part khatam kiyaa toh soch chalo second part main wohi likh dete hain jo main likhna chahti hoon... ðŸ˜³    ðŸ˜†

shanti se jeene do yaar Nets...vaapas kyun aagayi..Likhne ka itna hee shauk hai toh apni biography likhna aur mujhe PM karna...This time I won't give any marks...😆
Humari genda phool, Netri...where are you?
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Humari genda phool, Netri...where are you?

I m at my brother's place . Will b back on Monday . 😆

Tum phir aagayi. aaram se rehti kyun nahin ho apne bhai ke yahaan..vaise bata doon no one was missing u out here😆

Oh I see. Well, have a lovely time and we'll see you back on Monday. Have fun.
😃