congrats Netri...

Orkut Myspace Congratulation Scraps, Graphics and Comments
enjoy your hot seat

Thank U so much Anu...😳
It's Beautiful...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Tejesh & Rubal Go cherish ur new emotions ...  Hope both of U r happy with the new ones. If not then , nice knowing ya... Ohh and both of U have hurt my feelings by saying I have hurt urs. . from now Onwards I 'll b nothing but nice to u both... No comments other than Super Duper nice Words...

Edited by netri - 12 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oya Nets...Zyada Natk Mat Karo...I Was Just joking...Agar Tum Meri leg Pulling Nahi Karogi  toh Mera Din Kaisa Banayga πŸ˜³
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nets ka dil dukhaya tumne rubal! not good! πŸ˜›! nets we are here for you! i love you as mischevious member! plz dun change! πŸ€—
On the second note, since you are genda, i feel like i should ask u some questions, dun worri they wont be as much as rubal and sb. i m jus interested in knowing your ans 😊!
MOVIES! 
-What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? Do you like horror movies? Why or why not?
-do you cry at movies? If so, which movies make you cry?
-What's the funniest movie you've ever seen?
-Would you rather see a movie at the theater or at home on DVD? Why?

BOOKS
-Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?
-Do you prefer to read fiction or nonfiction? Explain your choice.
- if you are going to write your life biography, what will be the title of it  and what will be the climax? 

MONEY
What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Are you a spender or a saver?
Money or love?

RANDOM
Would you rather be rich or healthy?
Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
Would you like to know the day you're going to die ahead of time? Why or why not?
Are u in favor of euthanasia? explain your choice?

SGPians [for this one, i want you to write your Honest first impression of the members! jus be honest okay, you can write a sentence or describe in word] 
Shwets
Haaki
Shounak
Rubal
Feefi
Keenu
Febs
Sheemudi
Sheemadi
Laxmidi
Tejesh
Renu
Manju
Himanshu
Radpat
Vipra

OK tht will do πŸ˜†! sry if its lot jus curious πŸ˜³

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Keens I'll try to finish all the Answers tonight or finish it tomorrow first thing in the morning ok.Thank U keenu for being there for me . Aab toh tum logo kahi sahara hain .
Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

Nets ka dil dukhaya tumne rubal! not good! πŸ˜›! nets we are here for you! i love you as mischevious member! plz dun change! πŸ€—

On the second note, since you are genda, i feel like i should ask u some questions, dun worri they wont be as much as rubal and sb. i m jus interested in knowing your ans 😊!
MOVIES! 
-What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? Do you like horror movies? Why or why not?
" Gothika " ... It was very scary but I enjoyed it. I don't watch many Horror movies but I like Alfred Hitchcock Movies. like Psycho was a Horror but Y someone would kill another human being ? I for one want the ans. to that . If it has  a good background U will enjoy the movie . I don't watch brainless movies at all times.  If U have never watch a Hitchcock movie than U r missing something start with " Rear Window " My absolute favorite. Do watch , It's More murder Mystery than Horror but This is the director considered to b one of the greatest Director of all times. 
-do you cry at movies? If so, which movies make you cry?
I do cry . All the emotional Drama . Heart to Heart Talk . 
-What's the funniest movie you've ever seen?
" The Great Race " I was kid at the time but I have never laugh like that ever .
-Would you rather see a movie at the theater or at home on DVD? Why?
At Home. At least I fast Forward the movie. But I still watch English movies in theater . Specially those V really badly want to see . 
BOOKS
-Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?
" memoirs of a geisha " It didn't change my life but It change my perspective of right & wrong . This book is abt a poor motherless child , who later on in life becomes the well known Geisha. Her father sells her off , she was abt 10 years old I think. She wanted to run away but later on she accepts her fate as Geisha. This made cry alot. I couldn't accept that Y god was being cruel to her . she was just a child but in the end I realize that If she had not accepted the fate, Far worst things would have happen . I might not b happy with the out come but For her it was Question of Surviving. When It all comes down to our survival , What will U do ? God might b cruel to her but He also give her opportunity to survive , He made sure she meets some good people in her journey . So It change my perspective of life and Once I understood it all I had peaceful sleep . 
" Harry Potter " I have say this . It changed my life and perspective of children's stories . What I learn from the HP is Good people do bad things and Bad people can do good things. " World is not divided into Black and White , There r far more colors in the rainbow . " 
-Do you prefer to read fiction or nonfiction? Explain your choice.
Fiction . NonFiction makes me fall a sleep . I like Murder Mysteries , Spy , Crime Drama , Etc. Agatha Cristie's Poirot is my fav. Plus Jane Austen .
- if you are going to write your life biography, what will be the title of it  and what will be the climax? 
I will not write my biography . Cauz I have to write / tell the absolute truth . If I do so I will hurt the people I love so I rather not write at all. for sake of the title " Work in Progress "  I'll just leave it like that . 

MONEY
What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Ok. Wonderful πŸ‘ First thing first divide the funds in to 2 parts. one mine second my hubby's . My Part - divide into 4 parts. 1) My Parents 2 ) Savings  3 ) Investments 4 ) Money for buying stuff I want .πŸ˜ƒ
Are you a spender or a saver?
Both . Previous Ans. 
Money or love?
Both. If I have 2 have One than Love but I will test the person .πŸ˜‰

RANDOM
Would you rather be rich or healthy?
Would you like to know the day you're going to die ahead of time? Why or why not?
If I know when I m going to die , then I can write a letter to everyone I love , I make sure that all of them gets the B'Day , Cards , Anniversary Cards . So they know how much I love them & I'll always b there for them. Make a video tape of me . ( Probably crying ) but will try to make as pain less as possible for them. But they have to let me go but they can hang on to all the good memories of time V spend together . Don't chorifying my Ideas ... ( I have to do all these before I die )🀣🀣🀣
Boo - Boo ...🀣

SGPians [for this one, i want you to write your Honest first impression of the members! jus be honest okay, you can write a sentence or describe in word] 
Shwets
Haaki
Shounak
Rubal
Feefi
Keenu
Febs
Sheemudi
Sheemadi
Laxmidi
Tejesh
Renu
Manju
Himanshu
Radpat
Vipra

OK tht will do πŸ˜†! sry if its lot jus curious πŸ˜³

Edited by netri - 12 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Seriously ??? U too... I m rude ? Ok I can accept this... Rubal sorry If I have offended U ... and those who has been before I beg forgiveness to all of U out there . Not sure how many r out there. But I can promise U Rubal I will never make fun of U ever again. πŸ˜”  Until today I thought I was pulling leg but I have hurt Rubal's feelings so Adios ... It was nice knowing U rubal...😭
       As for Tejesh , Sorry to both U & Rubal ... I m going to change both of ur Emitocons since both of U think I m rude... πŸ˜­

@ Manju I was kidding only... U didn't write anything & just said U have laugh so I wanted to know sorry . Dear don't panic , It didn't occur to me that I might sound rude . I knew U were kidding and U might b laughing at others more than me. Glad U like the Answers. Post me ur set of Qs. I will Ans . urs first...πŸ˜‰

oye Nets tum kabse mujhe seriously lene lag gayi yaar...and ye Rubs toh paagal hai heeπŸ˜† ...use aur koi company nahin mila so he added me to the list of people who think u are rude...πŸ˜‰

vaise I am hurt that u were hurt thinking that we were hurt when the fact is we are too casual to be taking things seriously and getting hurt. Basically its a vicious circle Nets...U'r thinking that we are hurt and u getting hurt and then we getting hurt thinking how come u can be so dumb and then for calling u dumb u getting hurt and then we getting hurt for u taking dumb literally and uff...goes on and on and on...finally its all a waste of time when in fact no one should have got hurt...🀣

I think after this post hurt is getting hurt...So chill Nets and please revert back to the old emoticons for me and Rubs..I just loved them..They fit the bill perfectly and ya they give us the right to screw you when we turn up with our emoticons...πŸ˜†
Edited by tejeshec - 12 years ago
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratultions nets  

It was not about you being rude. Let's just forget it. Here are my questions. Hope you like them.

Character Swap:-
(What would happen if these characters were swapped. πŸ˜†
Ishaan and Suhana
Badi maa and Rano
Dadaji and Dadiji
Rano and Raniii (Rajni)
Meethi and Ishika
S*D and S***🀒
Alok πŸ˜ƒ and Inder. 
Radha Bua and Badimaa
Manju Aunty and Manju. πŸ˜†
Jassi and Deepak
Sanjana and Suhana
Ragini and Rubalwa (iskeliye seriously bada answer dena) πŸ˜†

What would happen if they played a character in SGP:-
Rubalwa
Tejesh Bhaiyya
Sheema Di
Sheemu Di
Laxmi Di
Aneesha
Nets
Febs
Feefi
Vips
Tejas Bhaiyya
Hima
Keenu
SB
Manju

One thing you like about SGP
One thing you like about SGP forum.
One similarity between SGP and SGP forum.
If you had to choose between SGP and SGP form (ONLY ONE)
India and the place you stay
Indian food/ International food.
Hot/ Cold
Cool/ Warm
Windy/ Breezy
Rainy/ No Rainy
Smarty/ Brainy
Crazy/ Lazy
Hazy/ Daisy πŸ˜†
Violence/ Non violence
Badla/ Leave it.
Sun/ Moon
Beach/ River
Sea/ Pool
Swimming/ Floating
Fast/ Slow

____ person resembles _____ character from the telly world.
Rubalwa
Tejesh Bhaiyya
Sheema Di
Sheemu Di
Laxmi Di
Aneesha
Nets
Febs
Feefi
Vips
Tejas Bhaiyya
Hima
Keenu
SB
Manju

(Will ask more questions if you want)πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very Nice Q's M...U rock πŸ˜Ž
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
arey waah rey bubbly tum toh kamaal nikli..awesome ?'s...now waiting for Nets...