..::>Genda Phool Of The Week-NETRI<::.. - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by netri

So U  not going to give me Ur Q.  ? Do send them so no one feels left out...🀣

I am really not very good at these things Netri. If I can find a question then I will definitely ask you.
Answer By Nets Aunty...Actually she is too afraid to Post them herself so I m doing this deed πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
(b) One Suitable word for Following Members:
Explain Which is Tejesh , & Tejas... πŸ€£

Tejas:
Tej Bhai:
SB: Wise-man
Aman: understanding
Febi: Beautiful
Feefs:    
Mischievous
Anu:
Appreciated
Shweta: Patience
Sheemu Di:
Passionate
Sheema Di: Witty
Laxmi Di: Thinker
Renu Di: Blooper
Armaan Bhai: Learning
Himanshu Bhai: MI6
Aneesha: Liker ( Much Appreciate ) 
Tanu Di: Daily-Deals
Keenu: Sporty
Vipra: Smart
Hari: Intelligent

Sammy: BBC (haven't read much post from him outside BBC & IPL )
Shelly Di:
Elegant
Manju: Brainpower
Rubal(Has to be Nice WordπŸ˜†):   supercalilidociousPhew πŸ€£   )

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 12 years ago
... Thanks RuBabe Uncle...

Tejas:  SuShaan (As he always says )
Tej Bhai:   Flocci-nauci-nihili-pilifi-cation
Rubal :  super-cali-fragilistic-expialid-ocious  ( He shorten the word ) πŸ˜³

If U want to know the meaning of the word than remove  - and then google it . without the - it won't let me post the Answer. 
Edited by netri - 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

@sheemadi these days all gendas are asked similar amount of question πŸ˜‰! 
netriji how did you forget tht i hve been genda already! πŸ˜†! i m jus being nice, didnt get time to post up the questions, mayb will post it tmr! πŸ˜›! till then rubal and shounak is here na! πŸ˜†! 

And do come to HK like u mentioned in rubals question πŸ˜›! nice ans yaars lage raho! πŸ˜†

I never said U r not made FOOL ... I  said that to Tejesh... He is in fighting mood... U were made fool on our wishes... Shounak plz make Tejesh the next Fool I like the payback...
Congo nets...πŸ₯³ and I can see its getting hot, hotter & hottest...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Answer By Nets Aunty...Actually she is too afraid to Post them herself so I m doing this deed πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
(b) One Suitable word for Following Members:
Explain Which is Tejesh , & Tejas... πŸ€£

Febi: Beautiful

Rubal(Has to be Nice WordπŸ˜†):   supercalilidociousPhew πŸ€£   )

hahaha... I loved these 2... and thanks for explaining this 
supercalilidocious🀣
@Nets I am really sorry If I sounded rude. I was laughing because everyone wanted you to become the GPOTW from a long time and SB actually made you one. I am really sorry for sounding rude. 

Brilliant answers. πŸ‘I learnt a lot about you. You think practically most of the times and don't hold grudges against anybody. Really cool. πŸ‘Brilliant answers. Seriously. Will give you questions if you want. I don't even feel like troubling you with questions. 
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
Oya M Dont feel Bad about wat Nets said...She herself is Rude to Me nd other members(Tejas Bhai)  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
congrats Netri...
Orkut Myspace Congratulation Scraps, Graphics and Comments
enjoy your hot seat
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Oya M Dont feel Bad about wat Nets said...She herself is Rude to Me nd other members(Tejas Bhai)  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
          Seriously ??? U too... I m rude ? Ok I can accept this... Rubal sorry If I have offended U ... and those who has been before I beg forgiveness to all of U out there . Not sure how many r out there. But I can promise U Rubal I will never make fun of U ever again. πŸ˜”  Until today I thought I was pulling leg but I have hurt Rubal's feelings so Adios ... It was nice knowing U rubal...😭
       As for Tejesh , Sorry to both U & Rubal ... I m going to change both of ur Emitocons since both of U think I m rude... πŸ˜­

@ Manju I was kidding only... U didn't write anything & just said U have laugh so I wanted to know sorry . Dear don't panic , It didn't occur to me that I might sound rude . I knew U were kidding and U might b laughing at others more than me. Glad U like the Answers. Post me ur set of Qs. I will Ans . urs first...πŸ˜‰
Edited by netri - 12 years ago