Sasural Genda Phool

..::>Genda Phool Of The Week-NETRI<::..

Posted: 12 years ago
https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/crazycreative/cclo1.gif

Heyloo guys!!
New week,time for a new Genda PhoolπŸ˜‰

Before I begin let me explain how Genda Phool's are choosen:

Out of the active members there is a random draw and that person is chosen as Genda Phool. Its that simple!

So, You wana know who is Genda Phool this time?

Well before I let you know who it is this time let me remind you to please grill your genda phool as you wont get this opportunity again.

NEVER NEVER EVER AGAIN!πŸ˜†

So the Genda Phool Of the Week is...

NETRI!!!!

aka

Ne...πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

HAPPY GENDA PHOOL!!

Congratulations Netri!

Before you sit in the hotseat,you shall take an oath with all SGPians as witnessesπŸ˜†

that I,Netri,genda phool of the week shall...

.NOT  keep my profile in offline mode when I am actually online🀣
.NOT report this post
🀣
.NOT let my net connection have any problem
🀣
.NOT go on a break from IF
🀣
and finally..
.NOT PM Aman to close this thread
🀣

Here is a siggy for you made by Saba!!πŸ˜›

Here are some questions I want you to answer:

Name:

Birthday:
Fav Shows:

Fav Actors:

Forums you visit:

Why you like this show:

If you were to meet one actor from this show who would it be and why?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This is it for now!![get ready for moreee]

Friends please grill you genda phool as again you wont get this opportunity again!!
Have fun Netri!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG This is true Dream come true for Me😭 πŸ˜†...Nets Ko Itna Hafto se Fool Banana ke Liya try Kar Raha nd Now  Finally She has been Made FoolπŸ˜†...Thank U Shouank BabuπŸ˜›

Will be Bak wid my Copy Paste Q'sπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 12 years ago
Gone for a laugh. πŸ€£
OKK!!Me all set!!*rubs hands*..here you go Nets!!😎
100 questions!yeah!!😎😎

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Are you a "dogperson" or a "catperson"?

What's the meaning of life?

Do frogs have ears?

What's the model of your mobile phone?

If you were a worm, how long would you be?

What's the size of your shoes?

Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you?

What would you want to be written on your tombstone?

Is your middle finger longer than your ring finger?

What shampoo do you use?

What time do you normally go to bed on a working day?

What is the most distant place you've visited (from your home)?

In scale from 1-5, how afraid of dark are you?

Explain relativity.

How often do you brush your teeth?

The person you would never want to meet?

Who is the person you trust most?

Have you ever collected stickers that are on fruits?

How weird is this?

How old is the oldest cell in your body?

Do you like carrots?

The size of your hard-disc?

What's your favourite word?

If you were a tree, what tree would you be?

When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?

How much cash do you have on you?

What's a word that rhymes with TEST?

Who is the fourth person on your missed calls?

What is your favourite ring on your phone?

What do you label youself as?

Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn.

Bright room or dark room?

What were you doing at noon on 24 August 2001?

What did the last text message on your phone say?

What's a saying you say a lot?

Who told you they loved you last?

Last thing you touched?

How many rolls of film do you buy a year for your camera?

Favourite age you've been so far?

Your worst enemy?

What is your current desktop picture?

What was the last thing you said to someone?

If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose?

Do you like someone?

The last song you listened to?

You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?

You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist off the earth?Who would that be?

Who would you really like to just punch in the face?

What is your favorite ice cream flavour?

What is your favourite Disney movie?

What's the longest you've gone without taking a bath?

If anyone in the room could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?

If you could be born into history as any famous person who would it be and why?

Have you ever been arrested?πŸ˜†

If you were the opposite gender for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?

Do you have a secret talent and what is it?

What is one unique thing are you afraid of?

What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?

You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?

Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Shit! Now that you are in the new location, where are you gonna go to spend that?

An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the food of your choice. what's it gonna be?

Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?

You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?

You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what's the premise?

One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?

Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE object. Don't worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what's the one thing you're going to save from that blazing inferno?

The Angel Of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel Of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you die. What will you do in that half-hour?

You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?

You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?

You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?

You got kicked out of the country for not liking JayπŸ˜†. But check out this ... you can move to anywhere else in the world!Where would you move to?

You have been eternally banned from every single forum at IF except for ONE.πŸ˜† Which one is it gonna be?

Suddenly, you have gained the ability to FLOAT!!! Whose house are you going to float to first, and be like "Dude, check it out, I can freaking FLOAT!!"

The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier have given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous-person of your choice. So which late celebrity will you bring back to life?

The Celestial Gates Of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn't think such a thing existed. Death appears. As it turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person/etc. of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?

Write a 85 word essay on IshaanπŸ˜†

Summarize the story of SGP in 16 sentences only!

WHo was the first Genda Phool of the week in this forum??

What colour cloth did Suhana wear on the 147th episode of SGPπŸ˜†

What was the first blooper that renu di found out on SGP forum?πŸ˜†

What was the last blooper Renu di found out in SGP Forum?πŸ˜†

If Rubal would have been reborn as a celibrity,whom would u want him to see him as?πŸ˜†

If Feefi is biriyani girl,which type of biriyani is she?Hyderabadi,Lucknawi,mughlai,peshawari ya ghar ki biriyani?πŸ˜†

If Keenu had been a girl of chinese origin,what would her name be?

If a black color chinese sauce is called soya sauce..then what is Jaaga hua sauce?

If Manju was selected to enact a charachter in SGP,whom would you see her as?

If you didnt have the name resham available for use in IF,what would be the alternate name in IF as ur ID?πŸ˜†

If you had the power to throw away a person from SGP CVs whom would it be?*extra like button pressing for saying ZH*πŸ˜†

Agar Karan johar ladki nahi hota toh kya hota?πŸ˜†

If you had the power of naming SGP,what would you name the show as?

If you were made the CEO of STAR,what would be the first thing in ur list of activity?

If you were made the Admin of IF,what changes would you implement?

Your take on Multiple IDs for voting in banner contests?

Do u stalk any forum on IF?

Do you stalk any chat club on IF?πŸ˜†

If you got the oppurtunity to act with Ragini,which film would you do?

U hear,SGP forum is being archived..what will you do?*god forbid*

If you ever had a pet,what would that be?

If you met someone from If in real life and went to a cafe to hangout,would you pay the bill or be a kanjoos and let the other person pay the bill!πŸ˜†

Yipeee!!!100th question...any message for me?πŸ˜†

Thats it from my side...needless to say..I shall be back!😳😳
Have fun!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
@SB 
Thanks for making Nets the GPOTW. But I guess you need to edit your question. πŸ˜†

If you didnt have the name resham available for use in IF,what would be the alternate name in IF as ur ID?πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shounak Wat have U done Yaar😑...Second Page Par pohnchna Ke Baad apne Question Ka Bomb Porta...Tum ne Pehla page par hi Por Diya Bomb πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†...Now Nets will leave for One week Holiday wid her HubbyπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ymanjushree10

@SB 

Thanks for making Nets the GPOTW. But I guess you need to edit your question. πŸ˜†

I know Manju..I jaan bujhke did itπŸ˜†so that Nets is conphused!😎🀣Ab itna thanks kahoge..ton kahin next week tum hi GPOTW hi na ban jaaoπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: .sb.

I know Manju..I jaan bujhke did itπŸ˜†so that Nets is conphused!😎🀣Ab itna thanks kahoge..ton kahin next week tum hi GPOTW hi na ban jaaoπŸ˜†

Oh ok then. 

BTW, aapki aakhri icha kabhi poori nahi hogi because I have already been the GPOTW (thankfully) plus agar mujhe GPOTW banaya to main exam ka bahana de ke bhag jaungi (not really, I can chat in school πŸ˜‰). πŸ˜†
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
congrats nets...anyways...u will be in hospital now looking at Shounak's first bomb attack...πŸ˜†
come back from the attack...il post my questions...been a long time that i have grilled someone...πŸ˜‰
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh balle balle!!
Netri dear time to grill u! πŸ˜ˆ
congo te shongo! u're the genda "fool" this week! and i have no exms too! so be ready! πŸ₯³πŸ€‘