MissMona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey there..i just drop by to check out the response of my post regarding the late updates. I know i said that i won't come back here in the forum..but i just want to check out the response.
Well..it's nice to see the replies especially from the updaters and it sounds they are mad and angry. πŸ˜› That means all i have said are true. This is natural human habit..angry when something true about them has been revealed in public. 😳
Ok ok..let me straight to the point. For your information..i don't care if the written updates been post early or late..because i don't need it. But many people here..member of this forum don't understand the language. So they depends on the written updates. And a few friends of mine always talk about this when we were chatting. As their indian friend, i also recommended ZEETV.COM to them but they said it's just a little written update. They wants full update! But the written updates in this forum are always late. ALWAYS!! πŸ˜† That's why i become a member in this forum to give the updaters a "slap on their face" so that they realize how slow they are on doing the updates. I know a lot of member in this forum complaining of the late updates but they afraid to speak up since this is the only place they can get the full update. I have checked out other show forum and the updaters are brilliant on giving the written updates fast. But this is the only forum that the updaters are slow. But i got to give you all credit for doing this though. πŸ‘ Keep it up. I mean it.
I did this to encourage the updaters to be more faster in doing the updates. if you can't, let someone else do it. DOn't let members in this forum keep on waiting. Okay?
And don't expect me do the written updates..i'm not that type of person who agree to do something but always late. HeheπŸ˜ƒ. Don't be mad ok?
keep on smiling. 😊
So..i think that's all from me.
And again..sorry for being honest.