Probably going to PR sets!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Ah Folks,

Finally reached India got a emotional welcome from mom...Now after having home food,I got to know from my bro that his friends bro is some financial head of PR for Balaji...so guess would get a chance to go to PR sets...
IF i get a chance I will surely get u all pics of our Sushita n ask them to keep visiting our IF PR family n check out our wonderful interesting theeka debates 😆 n will recommend them to ask their director n CV's to also come n see our IF too...

Will keep u posted folks...Take care my dear PR buds!!!

Will update here soon again on each n every update I get about PR sets and me going there...
All the very best!! 👍🏼
Hav loads of fun  back home and also in PR sets😊
have fun n please dont forget to ask about their accounts on FB alryt!?!?? 😃 
Please ask Sushant Anki to read my FF.. :-D ... just kidding... enjoy your trip and have fun. :-)
NJOY...DONT FORGO TO UPLOAD
Wow! Great news Jaishankar. Once u reach the set, tell Sushant i'm his greatest deewani on the forum n all the other girls love only
Jaywant Rane🤣
Keep giving us updates 😉
Have a blast with ur family dear

Hi Jai, good to  know you are having a good time .I hope you get to see your fav stars .Give them our love ...
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Wow! Great news Jaishankar. Once u reach the set, tell Sushant i'm his greatest deewani on the forum n all the other girls love only
Jaywant Rane🤣

UFFF... what a Jhooti ...😲😲😲
tell Damo i am his biggest fan..🤣...enjoy your visit..😊
OMG !!!😲...So lucky you are😔.. .. Give our love to everyone over there🤗.. Give my special love to Sushant❤️😆... Enjoy your visit with your family🤗