India-Forums

Anupallavi 16 - 20 May Updates on Pg 1 & Discussion (Page 3)

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
@Abinaya creations, I am really, really confused now - what and where is this thyagam that RR is supposed to have done?  

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

This Muthirikottai Ganeshi Adiyou Adinnu adikkanum. I hate him.

I hope Rukku doesn't completely fall for RR's Thyagam.
rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat, Cool and Eljay - For once AAR is right - RR should have
informed Palli that he is not "some thing special " - I am second hand,
darling - Summava sOnnanga " pendaatti sEtha Purushan puthu mappillai " apdi nnu !!! Well, in all the where is the said " Thyagam" ??
Of course ithu thyagam thaan ..silly Roja , Palli ai kalyaanam pannikka oruthan yes sOlraan nna avan thyagi thaan irukkanum !!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_rrk

eclat IF-Rockerz
eclat
eclat

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay.

According to the RBD Act of 1969 - In case there is no physical evidence of the dead (the dead body) the court would wait for 7 years before issuing a death certificate.  And this Thyagachemmal RR didnt bother to wait even for 7 months before declaring his wife dead. 

Paatti said a no - and who is that Viswanathan before your mother.  He might have helped you but how can you compare him to your mother?  grrr.  Paatti is the most sensible person until now. 

It is very evident that RR married for money and lust.  There is nothing to hide it, even the dialogues werent convincing.  So Abinaya creations - the grave called AP is too deep after the monumental Thiruppaavai.

eljay

cool_rrk Senior Member
cool_rrk
cool_rrk

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Thanks LJ- I was hoping against hope that there was a real thyaagam hiding in the detailed story- but NOPE...even RR doesnt sound convinced when he is relating the story to AAR.

I am so disappointed Rukku looked convinced at the end of that recent episode, like she bought all that crap at the end...how sad. Now she will dance along with RR's dilemma for another 300 episodes...Can ANYBODY tell me how long this will drag? I HOPE they dont kill off Anu and then the truth will be hidden forever!
eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
RR might have got some sympathy from the viewers if Palli had been sick with some major disease and so he married her to give her some happiness, a la all those old movies, but no, he married her so that she won't commit suicide because she didn't get what she wanted, she was hale and hearty all the time.  Sympathy?  You should be glad you are not a real person, RR, or else you will be seeing the undersides of some slippers here!  Idhile this Sundu and Jennifer keep talking about his thyaga manapaanmai and vidhiyin vilaiyaatu and nalla manasu, they should also be included in the slipper underside viewing!

eclat

anupallavi Groupbie
anupallavi
anupallavi

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Where is the justification for remarrying in this scenario???? Nobody can see nor understand i...cos it cannot be justified...RR barely grieved for his so call dead "Anu" and willingly married the 2nd hand just to please Visvanathan & Sivagami...cos they could not bring up their daughter properly...Shame on them...for Pallavi's upbringing filled with arroganism...and me first me first attitude & I must have the best of everything "

Has anyone noticed or remembered many moons ago when they showed the flashback of Visvanathan approaching Gomathi  amma to convince her to remarry of her son ? He was the old Visvanathan ( just with a black wig)...Apparently Visvanathan has been MIA for awhile ( probably got a better offer elsewhere to act)...and now we see a different guy playing his role ? Even RR's house also looks modern compared to the earlier flashbacks for one scene and then the next scene when RR comes home to a locked house and opens the house its back to the old house ???? How come?? So RR has 2 house ?? One old and one new? Just like in his life...Mudhal pallayaer veedu apporam rendaverdher pudhu veedu ????WinkWink...why they even made Gomathi amma much younger in this current flashback versus the older flashback...There seems to be no consistency in terms of  flashbacks...

At the rate they ellerther adhikeran this silly kadhai.( just to justify the reason RR remarried to AAR itself is taking weeks what more they move on to revealing the rest of the other family members, finding Sreeneethi ( this Sreeneethi story is a real thollai)...and now add another not worth 1/2 cents story of the rebellious Santhosh into this mix)...I guess even RR & his "2 wives" also might leave for another acting role elsewhere...

Sikkarampah Abinaya Creation inther serialer mudhinger...at least matthey serial like Mundhani Mudhichu evalovo mel...

Edited by anupallavi - 22 May 2011 at 6:57pm

Go to top