Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Eclat  - Ungalukku thanks mattum thaan - serial EkkedO
kettu pOgattum
eclat thumbnail
@RP - serial kettu pOgamaattEnnu adam pidikkudhu... adhu tholainjaa evvaLavu nallaa irukkum - oru kEdukketta manidhanin kadhai - sagikkala...

Man tries to justify his mistakes - that is nature - agreed.  But these are escapists who do not want to accept their mistakes, learn and correct to make themselves a better human being - in the case of this serial one gets only blunders.  If one can have and adhere to principles in life - nothing and no situation or fate can make him a soozhnilai kaidhi - saaljaappu solra RR nee en kaNNula mattum patturaadha...
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, Cool and eclat!

Why doesn't this RR accept that he lied, and instead keeps on calling it vidhiyin vilaiyaatu?  Putting the blame on Vidhi doesn't take away the fact that you could have told Palli that you were a widower.  What kind of a marriage is based on lies, lies and more lies from the beginning? 

As far as Palli is concerned, her character is becoming absolutely unsagikkable, she must have everything she wants, everything she wants must be special, must be #1 - those parents have done a lousy job of bringing her up, and she is an obnoxious character!  Abinaya Creations have presented us a serial in which we are hard put to find a character who is likable.  They are either liars, velai illaadha vettis, cheats, arrogant people, or plain doormats, not one deserving of any sympathy!  That is a real feat, Abinaya Creations, and you can pat yourselves for that achievement.

Okay, okay, Paati is the only one who has shown some character in this serial, but even she seems to be okay with Karthi being a vetti and wanting to marry Shreenidhi!
Edited by eljay - 12 years ago
cool_rrk thumbnail
LJ, completely agree! 3 abathams in logic-

I wanted to throw my slipper at my screen watching this episode- 

First, HOW can a man look so calm after he has just lost a wife he supposedly loved very much to a train accident? No signs of grief, sadness- nothing! 2 months is not a long time to grief a loved one for sure!

Secondly, how can they nyaaya paduthufy a young woman who is SO adamant she will kill herself if she doesnt get what she wants? When she served RR coffee, she wasnt even smart enough to ask somebody if he is available or married? It sounds mad, not even practical for a lady of marriageable age to be so immature she points at a man and says "I want him". What if he is already married with kids? This is like the late eighties, I think logic existed then too!

Thirdly, I find it amusing Viswanathan went from a very dark skinned younger days to a fair skinned old age- using sottu neelam? or Fair and Lovely cream user?? 

junkabc thumbnail
I read the updates on and off here. Based on what I understood...Palli only wanted to marry this RR. Appo RR solla vendiyathu thane...enaku erkanave marriage agi en wife train accident-la mar kayanu. Etho Anu kitta sollama irukarathukavathu oru reasonu sollalam. Palli kitta already marriednu solrathula ennavam.

Ennamo ponga entha abathathellam paathu ellarukagavum update panrangale avangaluku kovil than kattanum.
eljay thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_rrk

LJ, completely agree! 3 abathams in logic-

It sounds mad, not even practical for a lady of marriageable age to be so immature she points at a man and says "I want him". What if he is already married with kids? This is like the late eighties, I think logic existed then too!

@COOL, I got married in the 70's, and even then, I would have found out if a guy was married before saying that I would marry only that guy and no other.  And who do they think would believe that RR was a young guy, he doesn't look a day younger than 40!  So how could that Palli think that he must be an unmarried guy?  Was it because he came to her parents' house every day?  And that Palli's father deserves to be shot, for keeping it a secret from his daughter!  He is equally responsible for this mess, but RR gets the lion's share of the blame!  Oooh, this serial makes me so mad!

Edited by eljay - 12 years ago
eljay thumbnail
@Abinaya creations, I am really, really confused now - what and where is this thyagam that RR is supposed to have done?  
migan thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

This Muthirikottai Ganeshi Adiyou Adinnu adikkanum. I hate him.

I hope Rukku doesn't completely fall for RR's Thyagam.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eclat, Cool and Eljay - For once AAR is right - RR should have
informed Palli that he is not "some thing special " - I am second hand,
darling - Summava sOnnanga " pendaatti sEtha Purushan puthu mappillai " apdi nnu !!! Well, in all the where is the said " Thyagam" ??
Of course ithu thyagam thaan ..silly Roja , Palli ai kalyaanam pannikka oruthan yes sOlraan nna avan thyagi thaan irukkanum !!!😉
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Eljay.

According to the RBD Act of 1969 - In case there is no physical evidence of the dead (the dead body) the court would wait for 7 years before issuing a death certificate.  And this Thyagachemmal RR didnt bother to wait even for 7 months before declaring his wife dead. 

Paatti said a no - and who is that Viswanathan before your mother.  He might have helped you but how can you compare him to your mother?  grrr.  Paatti is the most sensible person until now. 

It is very evident that RR married for money and lust.  There is nothing to hide it, even the dialogues werent convincing.  So Abinaya creations - the grave called AP is too deep after the monumental Thiruppaavai.