Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

soulmate...some thoughts regarding Dev and Radhika (Page 2)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Thanks Misti loved reading ur responseBig smile and here is  my answer to some of them my POV whether that proximity happens before or after marriage.
You are welcome

Yes could be that a couple consciouly work together to make their marriage work but it is also not a easy thing there r couples who stay a lifetime with each other and poles apart with no understanding but together and no soul in their marriage like BB and GD I would call that adjustment.
True regarding some marriages that sometimes a couple remain together with no heart in the marriage...marriages like BB and GD are present in real life too, where the two people are co-habiting either due to society, family or their own personal reasons. 

love and companionship being in love can also start after marriage. the connection u mention I think is a rare beautiful thing .Usually most of the love marriages that we see are at work or at college neighbours child hood friends people in close proximity its not as if people see at railway stations or bus stands or on roads that they feel they are soul mates the daily proximity has to be there. nearest strangers  may be meeting at parties or marriages and they may feel  a connection this is my pov.
Love and companionship can occur after marriage...thats what happens in traditional arranged marriages, but are the people involved always soulmates? For me they can and they sometimes are not. 
Yes proximity has to be there for a relationship to develop...and at first meeting people usually do not feel that they are soulmates..I never said that...what they might feel is a connection that they have not felt before. Then either due to circumstances they are either brought close to each other and they realise that the connection that they initially felt might be due to fact that they are soulmates. Sometimes due to some factors they are pulled apart and go their separate ways...sometimes soulmates need not be ones husband or wife...sometimes a friend can be a soulmate, sometimes people of the same gender can be soulmates...two friends who understand each other perfectly...
Now coming to this show I feel that Dev and Radhika are soulmates because of the intial connection they felt in the college...Dev Felt Radhikas presence in the auditoruium and RadhiKa got pulled to the auditorium...that lead to the boat scene...where Dev realised that this was that girl and Radhika started questioning this pull...infact while going to college  when their boats crossed each other both felt something...but then due to their own personal issues they first refused to acknowledge the fact that there is a reason why they are being pulled to each other...Rahika did that before and now Dev is doing it...so now hopefully creatives will show how these two challenge each other, support each other and sometimes even show each other the right path. It is upto the creatives to show that these two are soulmates through their writing, characterization and dialogues.  
Since you mentioned rail station...I know a couple who met on train and got married within a month...and they have been married for almost 39 yrs...Wink..they have  a very interesting story which we still tease them about.
Without making effort nothing can happen in life and a whole lifetime can pass away doing everything mechanically
Yes thats true...

Edited by misti73 - 15 May 2011 at 10:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmavina

thx misti

You are welcome sushmavina.
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha34

Misti l liked this post  about soul mates .you have wonderfully explained it.you have taken your precious time searching about it and relating it to dev and radhika .Thank you so much for this post.

once again misti and chahlov thank you very much for explaining about soul mates and marriage.  I think everybody should  read this.

You are welcome anusha34. That quotation made me think and search for answers...and I decided to share it because I thought that it fits with the show. So the pleasure is all mine.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

love and companionship being in love can also start after marriage. the connection u mention I think is a rare beautiful thing .Usually most of the love marriages that we see are at work or at college neighbours child hood friends people in close proximity its not as if people see at railway stations or bus stands or on roads that they feel they are soul mates the daily proximity has to be there. nearest strangers  may be meeting at parties or marriages and they may feel  a connection this is my pov.
Yes proximity has to be there for a relationship to develop...and at first meeting people usually do not feel that they are soulmates...what they might feel is a connection that they have not felt before. Then either due to circumstances they are either brought close to each other and they realise that the connection that they initially felt might be due to fact that they are soulmates. Sometimes due to some factors they are pulled apart and go their separate ways...sometimes soulmates need not be ones husband or wife...sometimes a friend can be a soulmate, sometimes people of the same gender can be soulmates...two friends who understand each other perfectly...

I also never felt u said that and beautifully put for the underlined  I also feel as sometimes u immediately bond with someone at an emotional level and so many thoughts correspond and even when u rarely meet again u bond well and maybe express ur innermost thoughts u never talked about before and can be very good friends who help and support without even asking.
Now coming to this show I feel that Dev and Radhika are soulmates because of the intial connection they felt in the college...Dev Felt Radhikas presence in the auditoruium and RadhiKa got pulled to the auditorium...that lead to the boat scene...where Dev realised that this was that girl and Radhika started questioning this pull...infact while going to college  when their boats crossed each other both felt something...but then due to their own personal issues they first refused to acknowledge the fact that there is a reason why they are being pulled to each other...Rahika did that before and now Dev is doing it...so now hopefully creatives will show how these two challenge each other, support each other and sometimes even show each other the right path. It is upto the creatives to show that these two are soulmates through their writing, characterization and dialogues. 

Yes to all those scenes beautifully expressed and even the flute scene when they did not meet and their boats crossed each other and the 1st temple scene when Dev performs puja instead of Virat.

Without making effort nothing can happen in life and a whole lifetime can pass away doing everything mechanically
Yes thats true...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34misti73Neerjaa

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Since you mentioned rail station...I know a couple who met on train and got married within a month...and they have been married for almost 39 yrs...Wink..they have  a very interesting story which we still tease them about
Misti train journey means spending some hours together Wink  in close space ,nice to know about a long lasting love story,  not station unless they r together at one place and their train is lateWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Since you mentioned rail station...I know a couple who met on train and got married within a month...and they have been married for almost 39 yrs...Wink..they have  a very interesting story which we still tease them about
Misti train journey means spending some hours together Wink  in close space ,nice to know about a long lasting love story,  not station unless they r together at one place and their train is lateWink
well since the journey was from Kolkata to Delhi one can say that they had to be together...but then the guy had to chase the girl...the guy had fallen pretty quickly and very hard too.LOL...and he was desperate because he was leaving the country. Well I come from a family where love marriages are the norm and arranged marriages are rare. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Thnx for the lovely post. I too feel that Dev-Radhika are already soul mates.But, some unknown circumstances are keeping them apart.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Thnx for the lovely post. I too feel that Dev-Radhika are already soul mates.But, some unknown circumstances are keeping them apart.

You are welcome fatssrilanka...I think it is they themselves...I mean their issues and thoughts that are keeping them apart.

Go to top