Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sinha18

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kisi ko mere hath ka bana hua khana khana hai...maine jab pehle baar khana banaya thato mein cow ko khilane gaya tha cow mata mere phiche bhagi..mein badi mushkil se bach ke aaya...waise khana itna bura bhi nahi tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

U telling me apne cow ko Khana Kilaya aur Woh Aapka Picha Par gi And then asking us to eat ur Hand made food...Pagal samjha hai Kya πŸ˜†...Humha Muft Ke Khana se Bhi Zyada apni Jaan pyari Hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Chal be abhi chalta hoon ..saturday se teri tang khichonga...maine bahut din se exercise nahi kari haiπŸ˜­πŸ˜†...😊

Bye Bhai nd Take Care of Urself πŸ˜ƒ ...Aur Bhans par thoda Rahm Karo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rubal the way you said it seems you are refering to the "BHAI" [munnabhai πŸ€£]!
@HB. i miss calling your name and reading you shudh hindi post! Plz return soon, and I hope you enjoying yur time at your new place and job too πŸ‘πŸΌ
Congratulations Sinha bhaiπŸ˜›for settling down well in Mumbai...kabhi time mile,you can visit the sets of SGP tooπŸ˜‰

...i got my first salary and send it to my home😊..

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘You dont need to be a kid to send your salary home!Everyone should send their salary to their familyπŸ˜›

Waiting for you to come back Sinha bhai..and OMG..hum toh ab se hi darr gaye Super MOd!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

πŸ‘
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mubarak ho Himanshu, tumhara zikray khair kal he kiya aur aak tum Aa Gaye!! Good to hear you are settling well. Cooking as well,very good, so come on missing you and Laxmi a lot, as nothing much happening here.
As Shounak said, in mumbai, fursat milay toh !!!! Edited by venture - 12 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kya hua HM bhai...SGP ke sets gaye yaa nahin...Ragini aur Sona se mulaakat hui yaa nahin...
aur Mumbai ke kya haal chaal...sab badiyaan?
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Welcum Back ...and its great to no that u r managing yr life well ...and have found time to be back on IF
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pooja partner!! Gayab toh tum bhi ho? How are you and how is life? Not active in discussions these days. Chalo Himanshu would bring oldies back with him, Laxmi is missing too.
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good to see you Himanshu... Welcome back πŸ˜ƒ
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Finally you are back Himanshu bhaiya! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Welcome back the coolest bhaiya of the forum πŸ˜›πŸ₯³