Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I Love Manish...I am his huge fan...He is so sponteneous with his one liners...His SOH is fantastic...👏

Tulip your mom reminds me of MOI 😆  Good one ^^^
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Manish is wonderful Host and looks like a great human being.. would love to see him as host of DID too..

carry on Manish you are doing great Job 👍🏼
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i loved how when jai was crying, he hugged manish only tht was such an awww moment. It showed how close all the contestants feel with manish, he's a real gem! I want him to get some best host award already!
Superpaaaul 😎
Is there anything this man can not do?!!!! I just adore and admire his sense of humor, and loving personality 😃 Every aspiring anchor should learn from him and only him !! 😆 Uff he sets my giggle bones on firee! He's like a drug, addicting and relieves every pinch of pain with his his feel free jokes! God bless him xo

@ ZEE TV - PLEASE give him a permanent spot for DID!! 😆 We all will benefit! hehe xD

Character less banata hai logon ko...Bacha ban jaata hai bachon ke saath...Bachon ki height ka ban jaata hai...😃😃[/QUOTE]

kya baat hai 😃
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely Post Priyanka! 👍🏼

I think Manish is the best host ever! The way he united DID 1 and 2 contestants at the end deserves an applaud! 👏
I loved how he calmed down jai and kept hugging him! That was really sweet of him! i havent seen any host doing that! 
I LOVE MANISH and I HOPE HE IS THE PERMANENT HOST FOR DID! 😎