India-Forums

Manish,tu kya hai yaar..tu sab kuch karta hai!:D (Page 2)

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Hey guys, I thought Manish REALLY deserved a thread for what an amazing person he is. I think we should all drop by and comment about what ALL we love about him. I know there's just SO much.

HE TRULY DESERVES THIS.
- He makes EVERYONE laugh..he knows how to make people characterless oops I mean come out of character and feel free..
- He knows how to cheer people up when they are sad..and he knows EXACTLY what and who can be the best person to cheer things up in every different situation..
- He considers each member of the show a part of the family, so on behalf of everyone, he apologizes even if the mistake was unintentional or not of any one in particular really..

He is just a precious and rare gem..one of a kind, he's hard to find..but since we've found him, we can't let go..what say guys? AAAIICH at Manish since he loves those? Big smile 

MANISH,TU KYA HAI YAAR TU SAB KUCH KARTA HAI..khush karta hai, hasata hai, girata hai, utha ta hai, has has ke nachate hai.. you're amazing Manish POLE.. ROFL I hope you are blessed with all the happiness in the world because you deserve every bit of it and much more for being such a genuine hearted person. Big smile
Character less banata hai logon ko...Bacha ban jaata hai bachon ke saath...Bachon ki height ka ban jaata hai...Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TerenceKiToli12

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
after this week, both friday and saturday,  my respect for him grew by leaps and bounds

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TerenceKiToli12Nisha_90

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
fab post priyanka LOL yeahhh our manish babu totally rocks and i just love his expressions and his fabulous wit... nobody cracks me up like he does when anchoring...

i love da way he widens his big eyes whenever something funny happens... he totally deserves a 'now dats wat i call a performance' from remo ROFL ROFL

manish u rock man!!!! god bless u 

TerenceKiToli12

mayankandnupur Groupbie
mayankandnupur
mayankandnupur

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
agree I love him!He is the super ancore!
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Awww nice post. :)

I love this guy. You know, I just love how he teases everyone...he hasn't spared anyone with that I think. LOL But he doesn't do it in an offensive way also. It's just in his natural, understood style. He has an amazing sense of humour. 

I also feel like blessing this guy for entertaining us so wonderfully in DID LM and in this show. What a find this guy is. Clap

LOL Offense? No one will EVER take offense at what Manish says because they ALL know that once Manish talks, its time for some leg pulling and rolling on the floor..brilliantly said, he has an amazing presence of mind..and that's what a host need..these kind of qualities can't be SEARCHED for in a person to make them the host..this should come natural..and it comes naturally to Manish; hence, he is the biggest and best host/comedian/dancer(LOL whatever we wanna call him) ever..Big smile

I love the fact that he gels with EVERYONE and gets people together..it's a quality that is priceless..

LeadNitrate

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by set_raj

Character less banata hai logon ko...Bacha ban jaata hai bachon ke saath...Bachon ki height ka ban jaata hai...Big smileBig smile

Brilliantly stated Raj. I noticed this since LM and I loved that about him..he would just naturally do it..it was the sweetest thing ever..I am going to add that in my post! Big smile
TerenceKiToli12 Groupbie
TerenceKiToli12
TerenceKiToli12

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Hey guys, I thought Manish REALLY deserved a thread for what an amazing person he is. I think we should all drop by and comment about what ALL we love about him. I know there's just SO much.

HE TRULY DESERVES THIS.
- He makes EVERYONE laugh..he knows how to make people characterless oops I mean come out of character and feel free..
- He knows how to cheer people up when they are sad..and he knows EXACTLY what and who can be the best person to cheer things up in every different situation..
- He considers each member of the show a part of the family, so on behalf of everyone, he apologizes even if the mistake was unintentional or not of any one in particular really..

He is just a precious and rare gem..one of a kind, he's hard to find..but since we've found him, we can't let go..what say guys? AAAIICH at Manish since he loves those? Big smile 

MANISH,TU KYA HAI YAAR TU SAB KUCH KARTA HAI..khush karta hai, hasata hai, girata hai, utha ta hai, has has ke nachate hai.. you're amazing Manish POLE.. ROFL I hope you are blessed with all the happiness in the world because you deserve every bit of it and much more for being such a genuine hearted person. Big smile

Priyanka Didi fab postSmile, I completely agree with youSmile, I completely agree with each of your lines about himBig smile. EAST OR WEST, MANISH BHAIYA IS THE BESTSmileTongueWinkBig smileClapStar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS AN AMAZING PERSONSmile, ONE IN A BILLIONWink!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNKE JAISA DUNIYA MEIN KOI PEICE NA THA, NA HAI, AUR NA HOGAClapClapClap!!!!!, UNKE BAARE MEIN JITNA BHI BOLA JAAYE KAM HAISmile!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS A GEM OF A PERSONTongue, THE BESTSmile, NEVER TAKES THINGS TOO SERIOUSLYSmile, WHICH IS A GOOD THINGTongue, AND NO MATTER WHAT, HE IS ALWAYS SMILINGBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRULY, HE'S HARD TO FINDSmile, BUT SINCE WE'VE FOUND HIM, WE CAN'T LET HIM GOSmile, WE DON'T EVER, EVER, EVER WANT TO LOSE HIMSmile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GENUINELY AND TRULY PRAY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART THAT WHATEVER DREAM HE HAS IN HIS LIFE COMES TRUESmile, MAY HE LIVE UP TO BE A 100 YEARS OLDThumbs Up, MAYBE EVEN MORESmile, MAY HE EVEN GET MY AGEClap!!!!!!!!!!!! DUNIYA KO HASAANE WAALE MANISH BHAIYA, AAP HAMESHA HASTE REHNABig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile!!!!!!!!!!! AAP KE LIYE JAAN KURBAAN HAISmile, I GENUINELY MEAN IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEARTClapStar!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYSSmileTongueWinkBig smileClapStarHugThumbs UpHeart!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS FOR YOUSmile...Tongue

Khushiyaan iss jahaan ki khuda aap par nisaar de,
bhul jao har gham koi itna pyaar de,
jukh jaaye aapke kadmon mein ye duniya,
khuda aapko wo pyara sa mukam deThumbs Up.
GOD BLESS YOUHug!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hamari to dua hai koi gila nahi,
wo gukab jo aaj tak khila nahi,
zindagi mein aapko wo sab kuch mile,
jo duniya mein aaj tak kisi ko kabhi mila nahiStar.
GOD BLESS YOUHug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
people like you,
are very few!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOUHeartHug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DESERVE EVERY HAPPINESS IN THE WORLDSmile, GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYSSmile, AND FOREVERClap, LOVE YOUHeart, LOVE YOUHeart, LOVE YOUHeart, LOVE YOUHeart, LOVE YOUHeart, LOVE YOUHeart, LOVE YOUHeart, LOVE YOUHeart, LOVE YOUHeart, LOVE YOUHeart, LOVE YOUHeart, LOVE YOUUUHeartHeartHeartHugHeartHeartHeartALWAYS AND FOREVER MANISH BHAIYAHug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALWAYS BE LIKE THISTongue, KEEP SMILINGTongueSmileWinkStarClapBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile AND NEVER CHANGEWink, BE EXACTLY THE WAY YOU ARE, BECAUSE WE ALLL LOVE YOUHeart JUST THE WAY YOU AREClapStarBig smileTongueSmileWinkHeartHug!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love AlwaysBig smileTongueWink,
DancingNishi PrajapatiStar

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
300 Cheers For Maniiishhh!! Feel Freee Cool

Agar manish na hota to DKS ka kya hota LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index