India-Forums

Manish,tu kya hai yaar..tu sab kuch karta hai!:D

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I thought Manish REALLY deserved a thread for what an amazing person he is. I think we should all drop by and comment about what ALL we love about him. I know there's just SO much.

HE TRULY DESERVES THIS.
- He makes EVERYONE laugh..he knows how to make people characterless oops I mean come out of character and feel free..
- He knows how to cheer people up when they are sad..and he knows EXACTLY what and who can be the best person to cheer things up in every different situation..
- He considers each member of the show a part of the family, so on behalf of everyone, he apologizes even if the mistake was unintentional or not of any one in particular really..
- The most amazing quality of his is his presence of mind..he knows exactly how to react..and even though he's human, his reactions are ALWAYS perfect. I love that about Manish Paul. He gels with everyone and knows how to get others to gel together despite the minor fights and all that. Big smile
-AAAIICH at the way he gets down to the little kids' heights..and makes them feel like they are the soul of DID..Big smile 

He is just a precious and rare gem..one of a kind, he's hard to find..but since we've found him, we can't let go..what say guys? AAAIICH at Manish since he loves those? Big smile 

MANISH,TU KYA HAI YAAR TU SAB KUCH KARTA HAI..khush karta hai, hasata hai, girata hai, utha ta hai, has has ke nachate hai.. you're amazing Manish POLE.. ROFL I hope you are blessed with all the happiness in the world because you deserve every bit of it and much more for being such a genuine hearted person. Big smile(8)When I see him, there's nothing I would want to change because he is amazing just the way he is! (8)

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 15 May 2011 at 8:13am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

chakdephattekaaj_2TerenceKiToli12NatkhatpariDips_ArhiNoor_Ul_Ainluv2dancecharmz517gauranitai.FunLuvingGirl.musichealsdmgmjht4everuknaik99pigbelly4myfeetsensodyneDesiGirl_-Jeny--Aaliyah-ThatOneGuyNisha_90yipeeLeadNitratemazkachazkaEuphoria..shona.Cutiepie Ranitulipbaby53gilmoresDabulls23FakeLove

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
You're absolutely right. I think Manish bonds everyone together. :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FunLuvingGirl.-Aaliyah-

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

You're absolutely right. I think Manish bonds everyone together. :D

Honestly, he is one person who can literally end the world wars..That's how much power he has in him just through his kind personality..nothing else.. This guy is phenomenal.. usually people don't pay any attention on show hosts..but this guy has proved to be  more than everything...he just is himself..and everyone enjoys it! Big smile I really wanna know WHICH line is actually scripted..he's so good with his on spot one liners..matching every situation correctly..and he gels with everyone and gets everyone to gel.. superb guy.

dmgmjht4ever-Aaliyah-

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Absolutelyy
the moree i watch him the moree i fell in love wid him..he is a gem of a person and his presence just lightens any kinda situations..

he is the best Host of Indian TV <333

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FunLuvingGirl.

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

Absolutelyy
the moree i watch him the moree i fell in love wid him..he is a gem of a person and his presence just lightens any kinda situations..

he is the best Host of Indian TV <333

I think he's an all rounder..not only host..did you see the way he dances? :P saw the way he popped some moves after alisha and vaishu's performance in the second last epi of Little Masters? wooah kya adakarein..kya popping.. LOL he should literally try out for DID 3. LOL

.FunLuvingGirl.Nisha_90

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Awww nice post. :)

I agree. Manish is AWESOME!! Totally makes watching these episodes worth it! He's HILARIOUS with the way he teases the contestants and pulls their leg all the time. LOL 

Even the way he handles the intense situations on the show...really commendable. Clap This guy has an awesome presence of mind and a natural wit. I love his North Indian punjabi type accent too. And the way he imitates all these bollywood personalities and all. LOL 

Sometimes I just wonder how he thinks up all these crazy one liners of his. LOL He's totally random and so entertaining as a host. LOL

I love this guy. You know, I just love how he teases everyone...he hasn't spared anyone with that I think. LOL But he doesn't do it in an offensive way also. It's just in his natural, understood style. He has an amazing sense of humour. 

I also feel like blessing this guy for entertaining us so wonderfully in DID LM and in this show. What a find this guy is. Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chakdephattepavitrianluv2dance.FunLuvingGirl.nikitagmc

chakdephatte Newbie
chakdephatte
chakdephatte

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Oh, I love him as a host. He's MUCH better than Jay Bhanushali (tho Jai+Mithun da=fun!!. So funny, witty and spontaneous! I was happy when Geeta maa gave him 10 marks..noone ever recognizes his efforts usually...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FunLuvingGirl.

.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Hey guys, I thought Manish REALLY deserved a thread for what an amazing person he is. I think we should all drop by and comment about what ALL we love about him. I know there's just SO much.

HE TRULY DESERVES THIS.
- He makes EVERYONE laugh..he knows how to make people characterless oops I mean come out of character and feel free..
- He knows how to cheer people up when they are sad..and he knows EXACTLY what and who can be the best person to cheer things up in every different situation..
- He considers each member of the show a part of the family, so on behalf of everyone, he apologizes even if the mistake was unintentional or not of any one in particular really..

He is just a precious and rare gem..one of a kind, he's hard to find..but since we've found him, we can't let go..what say guys? AAAIICH at Manish since he loves those? Big smile 

MANISH,TU KYA HAI YAAR TU SAB KUCH KARTA HAI..khush karta hai, hasata hai, girata hai, utha ta hai, has has ke nachate hai.. you're amazing Manish POLE.. ROFL I hope you are blessed with all the happiness in the world because you deserve every bit of it and much more for being such a genuine hearted person. Big smile

Hey ! buddy...really a great post Thumbs Up !

Ofcourse he deserves a thread. Smile

Ya he was the one who made everything fine umm I could say everything perfect again.
He always create a togetherness and spreads happiness everywhere.

"MANISH,TU KYA HAI YAAR TU SAB KUCH KARTA HAI..khush karta hai, hasata hai, girata hai, utha ta hai, has has ke nachate hai.. you're amazing Manish POLE.."

So so True. This one is really nicely written. Smile

luv,
Soma.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index