India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC and DD are shooting today, on Sunday too

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Just now got the info that DD and GC are shooting today too...and are at present in the sets...we will have to wait and see what they are shooting...

i admire their hardwork... but really hope...(against hope) that they are shooting to continue yeaterday's seq...

I know nothing like that will be shown...rather we will get to see them waking up in the morning...

I watched the repeat telecast in the morning and my sense of dissappointment and let down grew stronger...i was afraid to blink that i might just  miss their 3minutes and 56seconds of Sr...if u can call it that...

The feeling of letdown wasn't becoz they had acted bad...but becoz we know how much more they could have shown us comfortably...remember "tere mast mast do nain..." coupled with the dialogues...song and the time...it was so glorious...

Yesterday's one could have been explosive but it ended even before it registered...

So much chemistry...gone to waste...

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10IlovejayseancoffeeBeanssky_86MinozSanjanareddy84SSWATIS21-07anky_1205watergirl68in--Kesh--sihujyothi111maansi007yadanukumari3Mounchyfatim30indiegirlm-g19Nav2010dh_rititulip132fiona18katerpillarsldeepsserendipity2KinshukKiDewanisana_sugarbunshinseenesha143sanu3108drdee142itsmylifebossshinusluv_DDEccentric.Being_RashmiDilsayutopia88RiMa_972mysteriousmillinahtani88Serendipity..Mehek25Fallen AngelSilentsoulsonia_koolkhanKash-Gurti-Visusptrno--Nargis--sweet scorpiopennupickachugafulu14

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
khushi how do you knowConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fats30

khushi how do you knowConfused

Got it from Fb...
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Just now got the info that DD and GC are shooting today too...and are at present in the sets...we will have to wait and see what they are shooting...

i admire their hardwork... but really hope...(against hope) that they are shooting to continue yeaterday's seq...

I know nothing like that will be shown...rather we will get to see them waking up in the morning...

I watched the repeat telecast in the morning and my sense of dissappointment and let down grew stronger...i was afraid to blink that i might just  miss their 3minutes and 56seconds of Sr...if u can call it that...

The feeling of letdown wasn't becoz they had acted bad...but becoz we know how much more they could have shown us comfortably...remember "tere mast mast do nain..." coupled with the dialogues...song and the time...it was so glorious...

Yesterday's one could have been explosive but it ended even before it registered...

So much chemistry...gone to waste...

I agree!  GURTI were great as usual!

It's just that the execution of the SR was lackluster!!Unhappy

The GURTI chemistry went to waste!!

The whole epi should have focused on GURTI!!

I wanted to see a sizzling rain dance and shirtless maan!!Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nipunjkaterpillarjyothi111itsmylifebosskhushi_4everFallen AngelXSilentPrayersXsweet scorpio

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Nobody thinks that the actors did a bad job although DD looked really tired . I blame the cvs for giving us a thanda scene which is sort of unacceptable knowing what the two are capable of !

Thanks for the info . DD is sick and ill and even then she's shooting . :/

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi111katerpillarkhushi_4everutopia88Mehek25

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
@ utopia88

i know what u mean...seeing the repeat has put me in a very dejected mood than yesterday... iam so dissapointed...maybe the fault lies in me...if i hadnt expected so much from them...then i wouldnt have been so disappointed...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zerrojyothi111sihukaterpillarshinus

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged

dont be so disappoint... yeh toh shuravath hai... SR thodi hai...

we will wait...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shinuskhushi_4everMehek25

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Nobody thinks that the actors did a bad job although DD looked really tired . I blame the cvs for giving us a thanda scene which is sort of unacceptable knowing what the two are capable of !

Thanks for the info . DD is sick and ill and even then she's shooting . :/

Yeah...just now i heard that...feel sorry for her and only becoz of that...i feel . "chalo thik hai..." and yeah i too feel the actors are not at fault here...as they have proved themselves so many times over...but what to do with these CVs and the PH???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

katerpillar-PoisonIvy-

Go to top