Rang Badalti Odhani

Voices on male casting couch-KT

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Voices on Male Casting Couch
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

The casting couch, commonly known in the West as hard audition, is becoming more and more common in our entertainment industry. We just spoke to few actors from the television industry who give their comment on male casting couch.
Showing 2 of 5 imagesPrevious    Next
Karan Tacker

I have never been through something like this before in my life. Nor am I accustomed to something like this. I don't think it is right. The exploitation today is really bad. The people who are giving in to something like this, are indirectly giving rise to other people for doing the same thing, which is really wrong. It surely started when the demand was more than the supply, and when more actors were needed for shows and there was nobody to do them. Tv, according to me, is no more women oriented. Women and men are given equal importance, but the existence for this is easy money and so a thing like casting couch has got lime light. I am very happy right now and not at all needy for work. And even in the long run, I would not fall for something like this at all. Because if I did, I won't feel proud of myself and my conscience will not accept it. I won't ever be able to face myself again after falling for something like this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hahahhaha male casting couch this is funny...🤣.🤣.🤣...Karan is lucky...😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the article tanu
and it is indeed funny🤣🤣🤣
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
din't yet read...the article...but...KARAN's lukin HHHOOOTTT!!!!!!
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for Article
Karan Looking very Hot  😳
male casting couch. looking very Funny
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok...this is quite funny !!!

but thanks tanu...!!

I felt like commenting as the pic you have used with the article is quiet cute...never seen this pic before !!
Edited by -Manita- - 12 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Manita-

ok...this is quite funny !!!

but thanks tanu...!!

I felt like commenting as the pic you have used with the article is quiet cute...never seen this pic before !!

yup..i too find the pic cute..i was thinking where have v seen that..i think its the dress in the montage after natasha left(one in which they have some paint brush)..he is really cute..his comment was very funny.. Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
minnu345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is freaking me out now🤣🤣
LOL male casting couch really very funny😆
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing the article tanu.
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
''male casting couch'' - i heard this for the first time.😆...Anyways, no good actor/actress can ever fall for casting couch. Waise bhi if you have talent, it will get noticed sooner or later.