Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Will HL get to take the baby??

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
so, i am wondering if HL will get to take the baby in the end or will Sood house get her?
Because I feel CT are showing all this for a reason. 
Will CC try her tricks on HL and make her more angry to get the baby?

Look like Sid is going to stand by pretty much and watch the show.
If he is not going to be hands on then HL will say he cant take of her the child

Yes, others are there in the Sood house but so what right??

I wonder what CT are thinking and which way will this whole Baby thing go. Confused. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I've a theory...
CC trying to brainwash Viren dat Nivi doesnt care for him anymore coz of d baby... n CC instigating HL dat Nivi cant take care of d baby properly coz of her other responsibilities, mainly towards Viren.. Dat way she can cause double trouble for Nivi.. CC is capable of dis..
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
je pense la garde du bb sera  NIVI . je pense il vas y avoir des problmes entr NIVI et VIREN car VIREN vas constater que sa femme vas donner plus d'importance au bb .
nature099 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Till Sid stand up and show his right of father on baby no one can stop HL from taking baby. Nivedita can stop to the extent but if Chanchal proved Nivi as incapable of taking care then she will not be able to stop HL. It is only Sid as father who can stop HL to take dwita with her
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashred12

I've a theory...
CC trying to brainwash Viren dat Nivi doesnt care for him anymore coz of d baby... n CC instigating HL dat Nivi cant take care of d baby properly coz of her other responsibilities, mainly towards Viren.. Dat way she can cause double trouble for Nivi.. CC is capable of dis..

Oh Ashly, I seriously hope that doesn't happen -- though I know what you mean when you say that CC is perfectly capable of doing this. :(
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashred12

I've a theory...

Ashly shub shub bolo vase hi CT's always wait to show insecure Viren but atleast till then he was not brainwashed and used his own beliefs and mindset now don't give the ideas because I don't want to see dumb Viren.