UrmiRashi kalakari backfire

sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i was just wondering that i sure as hell will enjoy urmi rashi kalakri backfire about Gohem. Urmi thinks ahem is a heartless man which he certainly isn't because he loves his mom and cares for his family, he was even nice to gopi in the beginning. he just has something stuck up his... you know what. 

i want to see their faces when ahem declares his love for gopi instead of kicking her out of the house.

also what they are forgetting is that koki will kill ahem before she allows him to kick her vahu out of modi bhavan. and they are also forgetting that ahem already has feelings for him he is just TOO much of a dimwit and stupid idiot to realize that. i mean how many of you noticed the way he watched gopi cry in the kitchen only to come home and drink the milk tea - i mean were we not stunned by that behaviour. and also how many noticed the fact that Ahem smiled and even hugged gopi back in swtzerland when he found her. and lets not forget how he snatches little glances of gopi every chance he gets especially in last week's madir scenes. 

oh i forgot one more thing that urmi rashi are forgetting and that is: that CVs will get Gohem together or else they may not survive b/c Gohem fans will sorta kill them... theek bolche right LOLZ😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya this is our last chance given to the cvs...this kalakari should bring gohem together...thats all...😳
ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Their new plan is invalid and useless. What makes them think that taking Gopi out of the house will allow Rashi to live like a queen??? Koki will never let it happen. Also she must know that if Gopi gets out all the responsibilities of the house will fall on her shoulder. Didn't we watch that before?
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Somewhere deep down in Ahem's heart, he cares for Gopi and has feelings for her, or at least gets attracted whenever she's there.. it's just the matter of his big EGO getting into his way and not letting his heart explore and have space to get to know Gopi! 

the day he lets go of his so called high ego and pride, he will accept our innocent Gopi.
 I mean c'mon he just has the fear of losing against an "uneducated" girl, losign his control on himself over a girl that is "low:" in his eyes. but the Iron man has to melt someday..

-Pooja
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
im also waiting for that moment when aham will will realize his love for gopi and rashi and urmi face will burnt by jealuosy. he just need to realize his love 
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sexyheels

i was just wondering that i sure as hell will enjoy urmi rashi kalakri backfire about Gohem. Urmi thinks ahem is a heartless man which he certainly isn't because he loves his mom and cares for his family, he was even nice to gopi in the beginning. he just has something stuck up his... you know what. 

i want to see their faces when ahem declares his love for gopi instead of kicking her out of the house.

also what they are forgetting is that koki will kill ahem before she allows him to kick her vahu out of modi bhavan. and they are also forgetting that ahem already has feelings for him he is just TOO much of a dimwit and stupid idiot to realize that. i mean how many of you noticed the way he watched gopi cry in the kitchen only to come home and drink the milk tea - i mean were we not stunned by that behaviour. and also how many noticed the fact that Ahem smiled and even hugged gopi back in swtzerland when he found her. and lets not forget how he snatches little glances of gopi every chance he gets especially in last week's madir scenes. 

oh i forgot one more thing that urmi rashi are forgetting and that is: that CVs will get Gohem together or else they may not survive b/c Gohem fans will sorta kill them... theek bolche right LOLZ😆

Sexyheels, love the parts in red. I really hope Rashi and Urmila's silly plans backfire big time! It is definitely about time Aham changed from stone into wax (using Urmila's descriptions of him!) and stopped fighting his growing feelings, and most definitely time that Rashi and Urmila got their comeuppance!

From your fingertips to the CV's eyes/brains! 😉
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First of all I don't get this whole evil plan. Evil people are tolerable in soaps atleast if the audience can see they have a worthwhile purpose. What is Rashi purpose to get Aham's money. SHE IS A MORON. What makes her think just because Gopi is not in the picture she will get half or if any of Aham's money. As long as Koki and Aham are alive she isn't get an dime. Aham paid her phone bill, but did she not realize at how much contempt at which he did it, he hates the idea of sharing anything of his with anyone other than his mother. As for being the only bahu and queen of mansion, again as long as Koki is alive the only thing she will be doing is housework. I don't understand their logic. With or without Gopi Rashi is still the loser because she is not married to Aham and that will never change. Maybe her whole idea if she gets nothing, gopi shouldn't either. 
DreamSz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think rashi and jigar should be looking for a flat (atleast she can have things her way there) instead of dhawal because the things she has coming her way will
Literally kill her inside (ahem and gopis love) ... And there kalakari is really stupid if they dont want ahem and gopi together they might aswell just set the madir on fire again, If she can do that to her own saas then her gopi is nothing to her
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveanime

First of all I don't get this whole evil plan. Evil people are tolerable in soaps atleast if the audience can see they have a worthwhile purpose. What is Rashi purpose to get Aham's money. SHE IS A MORON. What makes her think just because Gopi is not in the picture she will get half or if any of Aham's money. As long as Koki and Aham are alive she isn't get an dime. Aham paid her phone bill, but did she not realize at how much contempt at which he did it, he hates the idea of sharing anything of his with anyone other than his mother. As for being the only bahu and queen of mansion, again as long as Koki is alive the only thing she will be doing is housework. I don't understand their logic. With or without Gopi Rashi is still the loser because she is not married to Aham and that will never change. Maybe her whole idea if she gets nothing, gopi shouldn't either. 

you're right rashi urmi plan is stupid but the only thing they think about is how to make gopi's life a living hell other than that they want money but their first most priority is to make gopi miserable. 
cooldudette thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That is correct..Urmi and Rashi hate Gopi and cannot see her move ahead in life so they are trying to ruin her life more than anything

But it is irritating to see their Kalakaris succeeding in irritating Ahem...like cowdung episode..

I am watching this serial for their Kalakaris to backfire

As for GoHem, since CVs know that fans are waiting to watch their milan, they are dragging it more and more...