Maan and Geet - a journey after marriage

aboltabol thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
First of all , i would like to say Geet has been my most favourite daily soap which under any circumstances i would never miss  a big  to the entire team after seeing yesterday maha episode [which i was looking for a long time] it seems that a new turn has came in the life of geet and maan since both of them discovered themselves as being husband and wife and now it seems they are going to make a complete family 😊 Keep up the good job  a big cheers to both gurmeet and drashti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gurdas123 thumbnail
maan good husband aur geet good wifemaan ,geet u r best we love u ur show top of the world maan ,geet sad we sad maan ,geet happy we happy we love u . i request k maan ,geet not come aur maan do every thing geet now geet do maan for every thing
we not like maan ,geet life come 3 person but
sameera's entry come buy chance geet .geet do action my maan not do wrong geet help maan belive maan.maan do every thing now geet do for maan  god bless u . u always happy bless we 2 week i like the show u show best why not gave u awards
gurdas123 thumbnail
maan geet life main never do wrong we not like

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow another positive post...thanx a lot for ur positive views on the maha episode..i thought i was the only one who liked it...nice to see that some others also share my opinion...thanx again