Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

why u watch sns (Page 2)

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I have the feeling from watching Friday's episode the story is developing away from the Kalakaries, as the new plan for Rashi is to not do them but to work in another direction to make Gopi look good in front of Aham, Urmila's master plan Wacko to get Gopi thrown out of the MM. So the Cv's have decided to give it a rest, thank god.

Yes you all have covered everything, the GoHam chemistry, Kokila, but not only her to me Kinjal, Urmila, Rashi, Hetal everyone plays their role really well to make the drama what it is. 

What I know is Saathiya is really addictive, once you make the effort to watch the previous episodes and catch to now you are more or less hooked and no matter how much you get fed up, somehow you will get back in to watching. 

yes you're very right, i agree! the story will take turning point and is slowly developing in favour of GoHem thanks to rashi and urmi, but seriously i hope this time they don't win, or else i would be very much disappointed... although i can't stop watching, as you said, it's addictive. 

You just have to watch it even though you get disappointed at the end knowing Rahi and Urmi's kalakaari's, it's a bit too much now, but i would love to see their faces when Ahem doesn't throw Gopi out and infact it will backfire on them.. and they will realise in helping GOpi it has made me them closer rather than Ahem gettin angry, their face reaction will be worth watching!! 

Saathiya is doing really well, and i hope the CV's take on our comments and make improvements in the bad points that gets us disappointed ! but other than that this show is awesome and
we all await for the day Gohem unite..? Day Dreaming okay.. okay need to come back to earth now.. haha

-Pooja

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmin0000winter30swasthi-Nafisa-MereMahiyaa.

jasmin0000 Newbie
jasmin0000
jasmin0000

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged

The reason that I watch, is for Goham ONLY I fast forward the rest!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MereMahiyaa.

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
i watch it for gopi and aham

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiMereMahiyaa.

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Aww i feel so happy seeing so many fans of GoHem !! 
they are so cutee together! even though we don't see much romance or interaction between them, it's feels great to know that people still enjoy watching Gohem and admitting that we all have very high hopes everyday about GoHem coming closer and we just get disappointments due to Rashi&urmi but we still keep our hopes for them to unite.. 

-Pooja
ksgstar Senior Member
ksgstar
ksgstar

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
i watch fr ahem and hetal along with rashi and gopi
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
I watch SNS because it is different from other indian serial.

Every character bring in their personality, qualities, personal values and backgrounds into focusing on the key issue - the relationship between Ahem and Gopi.

The key person in seeing this through is Koki. She is strong, powerful in thought and persistant on her goal. She had offered to her son to tell him why she chose Gopi for him but he did not want to hear her reasons. Perhaps when he thanks her one day for bringing Gopi into his life she will share her reasons.

Whilst Gopi has simple wants in life her life till marriage has been difficult, miserable and sad. In marriage she aspires to to have a loving saas who is treating her like her daughter and to unconditionally love her husband.

Ahem has everything (except marriage) happening in his life - he loves his work and is hard working, he is respected and they show him respect too. He is the most important person in his home and everything revolves around  him.

The dynamics of this relationship is what grips me and keeps me returning to watch more.
s0n00smi Senior Member
s0n00smi
s0n00smi

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
This is the first tv soap I started watching.Reason is gohem. I happened to watch dandiya competition vedio in u tube...from then i addicted to SNS...
but after watching previous episode i became fan of Koki...I really like her...

So my ponit is for me SNS iss for gohem and Koki... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Go to top