ksgstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey y do all of u watch saathiya

is it due to rashi's kalakaris?
is it due to gopi?
is it due to daily life of bahu is shown?
plz answer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i watch it for gohem...but cvs proceeding as if we want to see rashi"s kalakaries
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i watch it for the sake of it being a good drama with some story and not some stupid nonsense. the drama has many sub-stories to it along with many messages. besides the acting of the actors is simple awesome. everyone is very true to their character. 
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i watch it because it's definitely different than other dramas, there's a new concept introduced and strong messages being sent to Saas and Bahu's. It's explores the bond between two different saas and Bahu! 
THe family they've created is awesome and the actors are well suited for it.
It's enjoyable as it proceeds to shows the real life of family to some extent ( rashi's kalakaari's are tooo much now, not acceptable to see evil win over good all the time!! ) 

and lastly for Gohem! *how i wish someday CV's will start the romance between them.. *sigh 

-Pooja

winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watch it because I find it differnet from the sterotypical indian dramas. It has a hidden meaning, and people can relate to it. Even through the Modi family are rich family, people from middle and lower classes can relate to their problems. I also like saaythia as they show real family life, not having episodes where there always seems to be a party every other episodes.
Shows such as Kasauti zindgai kay  or Ekta Kapoor drama shows I found really bizzare especially they would 'kill of a character' i.e Mr Bajaj and then he would reappear later  as if nothing happened.

I also watch the show for Ahem 😉 Cant wait till the Gohem relationship takes off.
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
i realy love the soap i never have see a Hindi soap before.
 i thinks you have great drama's .

the reason that i am watching is for goham!
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I started watching because of Koki's acting. And Gopi also impressed me although I am disappointed that the writers are not improving her character one bit. . And once you start watching you get hooked.

Just wish the cv's would stop with the kalakari's though!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have the feeling from watching Friday's episode the story is developing away from the Kalakaries, as the new plan for Rashi is to not do them but to work in another direction to make Gopi look good in front of Aham, Urmila's master plan  to get Gopi thrown out of the MM. So the Cv's have decided to give it a rest, thank god.

Yes you all have covered everything, the GoHam chemistry, Kokila, but not only her to me Kinjal, Urmila, Rashi, Hetal everyone plays their role really well to make the drama what it is. 

What I know is Saathiya is really addictive, once you make the effort to watch the previous episodes and catch to now you are more or less hooked and no matter how much you get fed up, somehow you will get back in to watching. 
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I have the feeling from watching Friday's episode the story is developing away from the Kalakaries, as the new plan for Rashi is to not do them but to work in another direction to make Gopi look good in front of Aham, Urmila's master plan  to get Gopi thrown out of the MM. So the Cv's have decided to give it a rest, thank god.

Yes you all have covered everything, the GoHam chemistry, Kokila, but not only her to me Kinjal, Urmila, Rashi, Hetal everyone plays their role really well to make the drama what it is. 

What I know is Saathiya is really addictive, once you make the effort to watch the previous episodes and catch to now you are more or less hooked and no matter how much you get fed up, somehow you will get back in to watching. 

yes you're very right, i agree! the story will take turning point and is slowly developing in favour of GoHem thanks to rashi and urmi, but seriously i hope this time they don't win, or else i would be very much disappointed... although i can't stop watching, as you said, it's addictive. 

You just have to watch it even though you get disappointed at the end knowing Rahi and Urmi's kalakaari's, it's a bit too much now, but i would love to see their faces when Ahem doesn't throw Gopi out and infact it will backfire on them.. and they will realise in helping GOpi it has made me them closer rather than Ahem gettin angry, their face reaction will be worth watching!! 

Saathiya is doing really well, and i hope the CV's take on our comments and make improvements in the bad points that gets us disappointed ! but other than that this show is awesome and
we all await for the day Gohem unite..? 😍 okay.. okay need to come back to earth now.. haha

-Pooja
jasmin0000 thumbnail

The reason that I watch, is for Goham ONLY I fast forward the rest!!!!!!!!!