Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Promo (for May 16-20): D-N: The Real Eternal Story (Page 3)

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

thanks for the promo BB and ana!
gr8 work
so glad tht baji will help naku...i jus hpe gadha at the end doesnt say "y do u always trust baji mre than me naku?"

@yuvika: LOLLOL "Because he has a more patient ear Saab" ROFL

Edited by bandbajao - 15 May 2011 at 3:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15mnx12

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

thanks for the promo BB and ana!
gr8 work
so glad tht baji will help naku...i jus hpe gadha at the end doesnt say "y do u always trust baji mre than me naku?"

Guess when Dutta was being created, the patience disbursement department was on strike Big smile

If only he had a little patience then he would have had to deal a lot less with the ever recurring Dhoka theme in his life. Atleast after having met Naku. Then again a patient Dutta would be such an alien being!!! His impatience I guess is his biggest draw. It makes him that endearing Gadha that this forum wants to see as the Gadhon ka leader LOL

Bandbajao and Elysia...What a treat! Thank you...Dil se.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

haha true...bt he onli questions these things wen he's drunk...remember last time... "tujhe tu sab pata hota hai yaar...MERI patni ke baare mein mujhse zyaada toh tu jaanta hai"---it seemed he was hurt or jealous on the fact tht baji knws nakusha mre than dutta... or shud i say baji knws mre abt naku... its hard 2 say who knws naku better baji or dutta? becos dutta is still discovering n getting to knw naku if u knw wt i mean

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Thanks for the promo BB and Ana!!

I am feeling bad for Dutta - always the last one to find out.  Wish he would be smarter and join Nakku & Baaji's team and form the Three Musketeers LOLLOLLOL.

Anxiously waiting to see what mystery they enravel... and of course Dutta's rage once he confronts NakkuConfused
Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

haha true...bt he onli questions these things wen he's drunk...remember last time... "tujhe tu sab pata hota hai yaar...MERI patni ke baare mein mujhse zyaada toh tu jaanta hai"---it seemed he was hurt or jealous on the fact tht baji knws nakusha mre than dutta... or shud i say baji knws mre abt naku... its hard 2 say who knws naku better baji or dutta? becos dutta is still discovering n getting to knw naku if u knw wt i mean

Was watching that epi recently. Yes, in a way Dutta was majorly jealous of Baji because Naku had chosen him to be her confidante and not Dutta.
Baji starts off with, bhau Naku ki badi bahen... and Dutta pounces on him, incredulous that he knew nothing about his wife actually having a sister. Then he almost venomously whispers, Meri patni ke bare mein tu aur kya kya janta hai Baji? then goes on to pull Baji close and conspiratorily whisper..Pata hai, Anna ko bhi sab kuch pata tha... or words to that extent. He was hurt that the two people closest to him had chosen to keep him out of so huge a secret. He was hopping mad. As for Baji, he took the trouble of getting to know Nakusha for who she is, without value judging her. Their mutual love for Dutta also brings Naku and Baji closer as friends. Also Baji is not a volatile individual. That and his easy going nature helps him to make friends a lot easily. Not just with Naku but everybody. Guess having to put up with a complex and tantrum loving friend like Dutta and loving him unconditionally has helped Baji become a more understanding individual. Thats why I say, in many ways Baji is a lot more mature than Dutta.

In case of Dutta, it has always been Nakusha who's tried to understand and heal him. Dutta on the other hand has only demanded understanding from Naku but never stopped to think what could be her problems or needs. Well in a way its Nakus fault. She's spoilt him too much. Its only recently that the Gadha is taking some trouble to really get to know his wife.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrichsub_rosaivy_11

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
TF the promo Ely and BB Smile 
Basss!!!! I Love Dutta Heart Day Dreaming *sigh* It's super awesome 
droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Superb promo...always wanted Baaji and Naku to bond...now its getting even better...:)
prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
awesome video ,, Ana ,, and ofcourse the promo was exciting too ,,baji supporting Nakku  to  expose Nana , thnsk bb and Ana

Go to top