Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

haha true...bt he onli questions these things wen he's drunk...remember last time... "tujhe tu sab pata hota hai yaar...MERI patni ke baare mein mujhse zyaada toh tu jaanta hai"---it seemed he was hurt or jealous on the fact tht baji knws nakusha mre than dutta... or shud i say baji knws mre abt naku... its hard 2 say who knws naku better baji or dutta? becos dutta is still discovering n getting to knw naku if u knw wt i mean

Was watching that epi recently. Yes, in a way Dutta was majorly jealous of Baji because Naku had chosen him to be her confidante and not Dutta.
Baji starts off with, bhau Naku ki badi bahen... and Dutta pounces on him, incredulous that he knew nothing about his wife actually having a sister. Then he almost venomously whispers, Meri patni ke bare mein tu aur kya kya janta hai Baji? then goes on to pull Baji close and conspiratorily whisper..Pata hai, Anna ko bhi sab kuch pata tha... or words to that extent. He was hurt that the two people closest to him had chosen to keep him out of so huge a secret. He was hopping mad. As for Baji, he took the trouble of getting to know Nakusha for who she is, without value judging her. Their mutual love for Dutta also brings Naku and Baji closer as friends. Also Baji is not a volatile individual. That and his easy going nature helps him to make friends a lot easily. Not just with Naku but everybody. Guess having to put up with a complex and tantrum loving friend like Dutta and loving him unconditionally has helped Baji become a more understanding individual. Thats why I say, in many ways Baji is a lot more mature than Dutta.

In case of Dutta, it has always been Nakusha who's tried to understand and heal him. Dutta on the other hand has only demanded understanding from Naku but never stopped to think what could be her problems or needs. Well in a way its Nakus fault. She's spoilt him too much. Its only recently that the Gadha is taking some trouble to really get to know his wife.

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TF the promo Ely and BB 😊 
Basss!!!! I Love Dutta ❤️ 😍 *sigh* It's super awesome 
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb promo...always wanted Baaji and Naku to bond...now its getting even better...:)
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome video ,, Ana ,, and ofcourse the promo was exciting too ,,baji supporting Nakku  to  expose Nana , thnsk bb and Ana
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
WOW promo soundz great!!😃

soo glad atleast baji wil help now😳

but i stil hope dat dutta dsnt think naku n baji went against him n all..n i rely odont wana hear him say DOKHA agen...🤢it wud kinda sound unrealistic since he shud trust dem both spesh naku now atleast...

thnx 4 it all...uve done a marvlous job!!👏👏

Keep it up!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

cant wait til tmrws epi now *rubbin bth handz 2gether*😳
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx alot BB and elysia for the rocking promo 🤗waitin for tomorrow 😉
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmm, so Baaji and Nakku going to team up again, is it! So that means, Dutta might not know Nakku was in NS's house when she disappeared?! Maybe Baaji might cover up for her. Thanks BB, and good job Ana!