Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
does rashi love jigar or what??????? i am new here and just started watching the show... i really don't get her intention. does she want to marry ahem??????? or is she just shy????? i know she is antagonist and all. but what's her feelings towards jigar?? does she plans to divorce him later?????? i am confused..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• . one thing is sure... they look great together... i like them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
rashi wanted to marry ahem but his mom chose gopi for him so rashi and urmi did some of their kalakari and rashi ended up getting married to jigar. rashi had thought she will play in riches at all time after marrying a son of such rich family turns out he loves his brother ahem and respects him a lot too. jigar is on salary like everyone else in the family even though they own the business but they all give themselves salary just to be fair (i think that's a good way but rich people are only this sincere in movies and dramas) anyhow rashi cares jack for jigar. she just uses him for money and to get her way. she wants to turn jigar against ahem so jigar can get all the money in the family. she wants gopi out of the family because umri and rashi simple hate gopi and don't want her to be happy - they have nothing better to do in life than to make gopi''s life miserable. rashi and her mom urmi live for money and that is all.

so there i just gave you a 300 episode summary. which includes that fact that rashi care nothing for jigar and that jigar is a spineless man who needs to man up and put some sense into his wife along with a leash around her neck. 
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: sexyheels

rashi wanted to marry ahem but his mom chose gopi for him so rashi and urmi did some of their kalakari and rashi ended up getting married to jigar. rashi had thought she will play in riches at all time after marrying a son of such rich family turns out he loves his brother ahem and respects him a lot too. jigar is on salary like everyone else in the family even though they own the business but they all give themselves salary just to be fair (i think that's a good way but rich people are only this sincere in movies and dramas) anyhow rashi cares jack for jigar. she just uses him for money and to get her way. she wants to turn jigar against ahem so jigar can get all the money in the family. she wants gopi out of the family because umri and rashi simple hate gopi and don't want her to be happy - they have nothing better to do in life than to make gopi''s life miserable. rashi and her mom urmi live for money and that is all.

so there i just gave you a 300 episode summary. which includes that fact that rashi care nothing for jigar and that jigar is a spineless man who needs to man up and put some sense into his wife along with a leash around her neck. 

wow!!!!!!! thanks... πŸ‘... but i am sad... i love them too much..😭😭😭😭😭😭
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed with @Sexyheels. 

Welcome to the Forum! πŸ˜Š
So in answer to you question, Rashi doesn't give a crap about Jigar or his feelings, all she wants is the money! 
she only wanted to marry Ahem because he is the Eldest son of the rich family so she would get all the money and be like a money queen in the house but unfortunately our poor Gopi is stuck with that cold hearted ahem and his ego! 

but yes you're right Rashi and Jigar look good together, glad it's that way b'cause rashi would be in hell if she married Ahem, not only that Ahem will be ever so mean and rude but she would have Saas like Koki who is strict as ever!  

Gosh Rashi just doesn't understand how lucky she is to have such loving and playful husband like Jigar, and Saas like Hetal who is always helping and ignoring the wrong deeds Rashi does!! She really does not understand the value of things she has in her life, she really has more than poor Gopi! and seriously she's lucky to have Gopi as the bhabhi cause gopi is so naive and such fool that listen to everyone and takes all the crap that rashi says! if it had been someone else instead of Gopi, rashi would be dead by now !!

-Pooja

Edited by Poojiebbz - 12 years ago
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rashi is crazy - I agree with everyone (here and in other threads) who has said that she doesn't realise how good she has it with Gopi as her jethani rather than someone else. If Rashi would actually use her own brain rather than listening to her mother's silly ideas she would be in a much better place in Modi Mansion. If she was capable of thinking for herself then she should have actually been nice to Gopi and kind of 'used' her to get her way rather than trying to get Gopi thrown out of the house!

And instead of hating Kokila, Rashi could have actually learnt something from her! Rashi has a husband who actually likes her so if she were actually smart she could make sure she has a child before Gopi does (which is not a problem currently!) and that way gain some kind of 'upper hand' over Gopi the way Kokila sort of has over Hetal, with having Aham being older than Jigar and thus owner of the business. Of course, I hope this doesn't actually happen because I would feel so sorry for any child having the immature Rashi as its mother!
Edited by A-A-S - 12 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
whenever rashi call infornt of gopi ahem jiju
with urmi and ahem she call ahemji. 
goham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
rashi only love money😑 she has no time to love jigar . sheis busy with kalakaries .always think how i disturb my behen&jiju
Queen.Bee thumbnail
thanks all of u guys... i was so confused when i started watching this serial... i honestly wish rashi to fall in luv with jigar... they are mega cute together☺️ just like my avatar... and this girl is spoiling her relationship...😑..
Queen.Bee thumbnail
but rashi seemed concerned when urmilla badmouths jigar... in a episode.. i forgot which episode... but she got angry all of a sudden and asked urumi to hold her tongue.. πŸ˜•
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fortuneprincess

but rashi seemed concerned when urmilla badmouths jigar... in a episode.. i forgot which episode... but she got angry all of a sudden and asked urumi to hold her tongue.. πŸ˜•

she did get upset when Urmila said the A/C cannot be bought by Jigar his too much of a miser, Rashi got upset and Urmila said she was just teasing her and it's good she feels so about him. So she slips in and out of her feelings for him, but when he comes close to her, she doesn't want it to go further, so to me it's either she doesn't know about that side of love and is scared or she hasn't completely fallen for him yet, if that was the case she wouldn't mind if he wants to get close to her.