Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Rach1

I think the writers just didnt know how to tell a love story nicely using use all the characters in the show. They only gave importance to the character of Gauri, everybody else in the show  had one job to do which was to glorify Gauri. Rudr kept chanting most of the time how he is he bcos of Gauri. The more you hear it the more boring he bacame and the hero lost his appeal just being the heroines shadow. Nobody likes a hero who dont have confidence in himself nor have any self respect and is his wife's "mamas boy". My turn off on Gauri-Rudr as a pair was the fact that they were not projected as a sweet romantic couple but more a mom-son kind of pair where Guari treats him like a kid and he is happy to be treated like one๐Ÿ˜•.

Negative characters was brought in to torture Gauri and again to show how great Gauri is, in essence this story had nothing to do with Rudr and Gauri's love story but how great Gauri is as a daughter in law and wife. But the writers idea of a great bharathiya nari isfor her  to lie through her teeth which the viewers couldnt relate to.

The show started quite nicley, I totally loved it in the beginning then it started to loose its charm around Rudr and Gauri marriage, then with Rams track it became a super flop and finally the last track was a good one if they did it right but they couldnt pull it off either. All they succeeded to do with the last track is again to make viewers more irritated with Gauri. In essence this CV team sucks๐Ÿคข

Ditto from me...you echoed my feelings and thoughts.  In the beginning of the show, I was enjoying Rudra Gauri interactions but now I am fed up with both of these two characters.  When CVs write a story where lead pair is shown in such a poor and uninteresting light, how can the show survive?  I feel CVs, Production team, script writers, stylists, all are responsible for this debacle.  The actors are reasonably good.
Edited by trinaroy - 12 years ago
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
 Okay I am an AG fan ๐Ÿ˜† have always been silent on the forum but honestly no actor is to blame for the downfall of Sangini.

In my opinion it is the creatives, the story started off beautifully, with the passionate story of Rudr and Pihu and then eventually the sweet story of Gauri and Rudr which was all shown amazingly but as the story went on the creatives i guess ran out of idea and they showed the Ram track ๐Ÿคข that for me ruined the story. Also i believe AG role as pihu should have been ended long time ago no offense to others but seriously there was no growth to the character after Abhay died she should have just gone abroad to her parents and the end of the character. In addition instead of showing all villainous characters they could have shown other fun  twist and tails i mean come on your telling me a show cannot survive without villans?

oh well All's well that ends well ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@pisces25

Completely in agreement with you...
Edited by trinaroy - 12 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Well, bad story  line , creatives having no creativity , this stupid PC track n now this stupid memory loss track , which dug the last nail in the coffin of Sangini .                                                                                                                                           But , most importantly than any thing else , the reason that caused Sangini's absolute downfall is giving too much importance 2 the 2nd woman . From the beginning they made mistakes after mistakes , Pihu should've been married off 2 Abhay with in one week of the start of the show n then they should've thoroughly concentrated on developing n detailing around only Rudr falling in love 2 Gauri , slowly, smoothly n beautifully . They should've done the same with Pihu falling for Abhay n keeping Raga n Ahu tracks completely separate . From my long experience of watching serials n discussing with friends n listening 2 various USP points of TRP top serials , I can tell for 100 % sure , that there r certain things that Indian viewers not only don't ever watch but also don't ever forgive the show for showing it , is 2nd woman coming back again n again n given so much importance 2 her. Then , I think , the casting of Pihu is totally wrong , no offence , some one like Roshni Chopra or Aska Goradia or Jay Soni would've done wonders with this role , but not AG , absolutely a big no.
SoyMilk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Then , I think , the casting of Pihu is totally wrong , no offence , some one like Roshni Chopra or Aska Goradia or Jay Soni would've done wonders with this role , but not AG , absolutely a big no.

Jay Soni is a guy ๐Ÿ˜•
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
binny is responsible. zero acting.๐Ÿคข
aish_punk thumbnail
the show's ending? thats just sad. idk, who is responsibe, but i think everyone's who part of the show. its not fair to blame one person or team.

i honestly feel that Raga story wasn't potrayed well at all, they kept getting negative people n stuff, so basically rudra and gauri were never happy! and obv the viewers got tired of seeing them in a sad state all the time..

the ram track was just pathetic.

also, i think RuHu as a couple were a better option.

--AiSha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aish_punk

the show's ending? thats just sad. idk, who is responsibe, but i think everyone's who part of the show. its not fair to blame one person or team.

i honestly feel that Raga story wasn't potrayed well at all, they kept getting negative people n stuff, so basically rudra and gauri were never happy! and obv the viewers got tired of seeing them in a sad state all the time..

the ram track was just pathetic.

also, i think RuHu as a couple were a better option.

i dnt think even ruhu would have been able to save sangini with the previous tracks  

no one is responsible.

there is no effort without errors and shotcomings

behind what we see and discuss as merely a flop/hit tv show there lies enthusiasm, hardwork and devotion of 100's of men and woman

so basically this is not about us the fans, critics nor is this about the person who points out the faults or where they could have done better

lets thank all the cast and crew for the show๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜‰
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No one is responsible for the show ending.
it's just the storyline.
-
all the cast / crew work hard for their roles & they did an amazing job.
it;s great that show is ending. b/c there are so many other shows where all the cast will be back with a bang.so cheers & dont be sad.
if the creatives did not have messed it with a the story lines then the show would not be ending.
-
and to all the people who thinks that Additi is not capable for the role of pihu if that is so then why others actress did not got casted for the role of pihu.
and by the way zee tv themselves had said that Additi is a versatile actress. ๐Ÿฅณ
-
it would be nice if mod just close the topic. since it would just create  a fight.

Edited by -Pooji- - 12 years ago