India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE GOOD THE BAD N THE UGLY...

sanyu86 Groupbie
sanyu86
sanyu86

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

I'm not here to scream on the top of my lungs that I hated the SR sequence!! Being MAANEET fans we deserved better n ETC ETC!!! Nor am I going to Gush all over the CV's that they did a fantabulous job! N they exceeded my expectations…!!!! I've made this thread just to get a load off my chest……

One common grouse I'm seeing all over the forum is that the RTM sequence was way better but there actually should be no comparison from my point of view…..

Tell me something everyone haven't you ever done something which even when u r doing it is not exactly right, or ethically or morally wrong or selfish or which u know your parents won't approve of….(n plz don't say NO or I'll feel I've lost my way and landed myself between ol' miss goody two shoesOuch)…there's an added thrill, a delicious shiver which goes down your back when doing something like thatWink… so was the case in the RTM sequence….Geet knew what she was doing was wrong but her sheer helplessness in not being able to take the high moral ground and back out n just giving in to the moment was what added not a spark but a whole conflagration to that scene…..

Here she knows that she can and she wants to give in to her husband…. That scene where without any prompting she leans back in her husband's embrace made my toes curl… n not only does she give in but she actively  puts her arm around her husband n drags him down to the hay bed showing her eagerness for what's about to happen….there's a slow banked fire in that scene which has its own charm as pposed to the sizzle in RTM...

Another grouse is that Maan is putting the cart b4 the horse n asking for a baby directly…. But here I choose to believe that Maan did not know how to put his desire into words and he chose the most innocuous words he could find… if observed carefully it is pretty obvious Maan did not plan to say anything to her, he just blurted out the first thing that came to his mind on the spur of the momentShocked…..And Geet read his intent between the lines aptly and told him that she too wants to take their relationship another notch and not that she wants to make him a father…. Here I will voice a disappointment with the CV's I would have much preferred a continuation with yesterday's closing scene to see where it would lead….

I am a big fan of the Vishal Bharadwaj and Gulzar combo and rate them akin to the Rahman magic and it always their underrated songs which create a tantalizing web around any scene….n the CV's couldn't have chosen a more beautiful song for the situation…. N here I agree with many on the forum their foreplay scene was too short they could have extended the scene much more…. But what was shown was very aesthetically n tastefully done… Many are bringing in comparisons with RBO… I had watched that episode n it didn't do anything for me... the whole time I felt that the female protagonist was going to burst into giggles at any moment…. U could see that it was all an act but with MAANEET what was shown was enough for me too imagine the rest of the whole scenario…. Such is their scintillating chemistry that they've lent wings to my imagination….. But I'm ready to forgive the CV's believing that they have kept some scenes for the next time….

Yes I too find it extremely difficult to watch Dev and Nandini together but I'll let you in on a trick I just transport myself back to the AA torture days when the only way I could get thru their scenes was by closing my eyes placing a hand on my heart n chanting to myself ALL IZZ WELL ALL IZZ WELL …. N then I realize these two r not that bad; in fact SS is a very good actor…..

Now I hope the CV's give us a good "morning after the deed" scene……

N lastly I would like to remind Maan that just because Geet in the past became pregnant after doing it just once doesn't mean it will work again PERSEVERANCE IS THE KEY…. N DON'T WORRY WE'RE ALL HERE TO EGG YOU ON….. HEE HEES….

P. S.: if you've actually had the patience to read all of this, then hats off to u n thank you….

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top