Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay, sorry Nikki. I know I'm opening a whole new thread for this. You're gonna kill me. πŸ˜† Sowwie. But I just had to.

I don't want to post my views on the episode on this thread, because there are other threads created for that. I don't want this thread to be repetitive (hopefully it doesn't come out that way). πŸ˜†

Neither do I want anyone to bash in this thread because this thread is all about POSITIVITY.

I'm so tempted to post my video I made for him here, but I can't. :( *Sigh*

My short message for Jai:

Jai,
It takes every once of courage and strength to admit to your mistakes. I'm so proud of you Jai Kumar Nair. You are India's Dancing Superstar and no one can take that credit/title away from you. Things happen and humans are prone to mistakes (yes multiple mistakes too). Not everyone confesses to their mistakes, but you have and I couldn't have been a prouder friend/fan. Juz Jai you're amazing. Love you Jailu. Keep smiling & dancing. :-)
Jai your fans want you to know that we are by your side through these difficult times for you. And just know despite all the mistakes you have made we love you for who you are and we love you for your passion, commitment, dedication and love for dance.
It hurts and pains us that this had to happen to you. But I guess we cannot go back and change what did happen.
Now bring that smile back on your face. Your burday is coming up and we're going to party like its a birthday. We're gonna bring on the fun soon to be birthday boy. Its not time to cry and regret about things that happened in the past. Its time to have fun, celebrate life, and party like its yo birthday rockstar! <3 Love you!

-Cutiepie Rani-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There she goes again🀒...you always harp about being very close to jai then why dont you write him a msg privatelyπŸ˜•
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Why don't you stop posting in my threads if you don't have anything nice to say? No one forces you to post in these threads. If you have a problem with my posts, just ignore them.
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Okay, sorry Nikki. I know I'm opening a whole new thread for this. You're gonna kill me. πŸ˜† Sowwie. But I just had to.

I'm not gonna kill you...πŸ˜† and it's alright, besides, that was a sweet letter. He probably needs that right now. Anyways, I'm excited for his birthday! πŸ˜ƒ
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgmjht4ever

I'm not gonna kill you...πŸ˜† and it's alright, besides, that was a sweet letter. He probably needs that right now. Anyways, I'm excited for his birthday! πŸ˜ƒ

Awwie. Sho sweet. Thank you! *Hugs*
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† talk about killing..when that's what I go through if I open a D thread..sometimes I get scared to open his thread even though he's done NOTHING wrong ever. πŸ˜† 

You're a true fan Rani; that's all I can say. Jai needs a thread like this one! 😊 
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Rani ! πŸ€—
love you for this.
Jai definitely wants a thread like this. 😊
and the msg itself is so sweet...its like so sweet of you. πŸ˜ƒ

And yeah I guess you have got your reply too. πŸ˜‰

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

πŸ˜† talk about killing..when that's what I go through if I open a D thread..sometimes I get scared to open his thread even though he's done NOTHING wrong ever. πŸ˜† 

You're a true fan Rani; that's all I can say. Jai needs a thread like this one! 😊 

Aw my cute aiiich. Love ya! πŸ€—
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: .FunLuvingGirl.

Hey Rani ! πŸ€—
love you for this.
Jai definitely wants a thread like this. 😊
and the msg itself is so sweet...its like so sweet of you. πŸ˜ƒ

And yeah I guess you have got your reply too. πŸ˜‰

Aww thanks.

Yes I got my reply, but not through India Forums cause that ain't Jai. I'm pretty sure. Haha. :) Thanks anyways though!
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Appreciate your efforts behens. But lets get one thing straight, sometimes things go right, things go wrong. I will be diplomatic and will only ask you to spread this message to him, "do not demand respect, command it." And then he will win back his lost pundits. This is a transition phase, and its best to always remain grounded.