Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I really wish i could ask this author to shut up!!😳 The show is made for the younger generation & not senior citizens!!🤓 Arohi's friends, cousin & the little 'bro in law' is cute n not dumb!! Dumb is the author n the article!!🤪 We the regular viewers have never wished they shut up!! Who is the author referring to?!!🤡

Arjun acts well only when he has to play the besotted lover and this has little to do with his acting abilities. Karan and Kritika have been dating each other for a while and the onscreen chemistry is very evident.

The author means to say that karan is a besotted lover in real life?!! 🤣🤣🤣 so he does not have to do much acting?!!🤣🤣🤣 Gosh!! I'm surprised media hires such stupid ppl to write articles!! masala is fine but dont mix to an extent that one wants to puke on the masala🤢

Karan is an effortless actor.. And we are very much interested in KMH3 & more seasons of KMH if possible...KMH is for class not for mass!!

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LMAO THIS AUTHOR 🤣🤣

get your facts right and then publish an article...writer wrote it but was the publisher so dumb to not even read over it and question the author? or should I assume that both the author and publisher are dumb? 🤓

cousins? except for Sanchit, there aren't any more cousins 😆
Arjun assumes he's killed KSA? 😕
even after saying someone comes and shoots him you write the above line?
🤣🤣

are you sure this author even deserves to be called an author? 😳

why are you out there to ruin your reputation author ji? when you have no idea what you are saying, it's best to just not write anything 😳

and Karan acts well only when he's a besotted lover? 😕 then what was he doing the rest of the time when he wasn't a besotted lover? 😆😆 I don't think I saw him expressionless and just standing there like a clown and saying his dialogues
🤔

hmm maybe this author saw a different show and is comparing it to KMH actors 😳...author ji concentrate on one thing 😳 apni izzat pyaari nahin hai toh phir likho aur faaltu cheezein 😳 hum viewers ko aap se zyaada pata hai 😳 aap humein padhanein mat bethiyein 😳😆
priyankamoolkmh thumbnail
The Article is utter nonsense! First of all, the person has no sense about the story and is just writing meaningless stuff! For example, Arjun does not ASSUME that he killed KSA , he knows he hasn't!
And SECOND of all, Karan kundra's acting has been TOP NOTCH this season, be it his expressions, his dialogue delivery, you can actually see the intensity in his eyes! And why did the KMH fans complain when Arjun was in jail?  Cuz  Karan was thoroughly missed  cuz of his brilliant acting!!! His most memorable scenes this season would have to - When rashi falls down the stairs and he thinks Arohi pushed her, and he's so angry that he hits arohi's hand off rashi's body! Then the mohan kapoor and karan scenes, where he has portrayed how earnest a son's love is for his dad, also complimented Mohan Kapoor great acting beautifully!! Also, when Arjun tells Arohi he loves her, that passion in his eyes! Oh How can one forget the Arjun and Arohi Reunion  - UNFORGETTABLE When arjun realises how much he loves Arohi and he was going to let her kill  herself, that hurt in his eyes! And what about the Raj and Arjun scenes when he thought how to play the video games and when he carried him and played with him!
Only the work of a TRUE ACTOR!!!
keeyakiyara thumbnail
km se km baten conform kar ke to likha karo...
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The writer was not in his senses when he wrote this article i guess😡 utter crap🤢

Mr. Writer please do full research and then only comment😡

Arjun acts well only when he has to play the besotted lover and this has little to do with his acting abilities. Karan and Kritika have been dating each other for a while and the onscreen chemistry is very evident.😲

Arre if he acted well only to play the besotted lover, what was he doing the rest of the time😆 Karan Kundra has emerged as the bestest actors on Indian TV👏 Hats off  to his acting skills..be it a gangster to an ideal son to a besotted lover to an ideal husband👏 and Mr. Writer Karan Kritika are not dating for a while😆 it has been a long time😳  

And Arjun assumes he killed Kartar..really how did they publish this article with half true information.😡
22nisha.c thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This article is absolutely wrong.All misleading and stupid. The writer dosen't even know the plot of KMH 2 and has written the article. 

1st--The writer says "Why does the family oppose." Dumbo... the Arohi's Family opposes because Arjun is from a gangster Family. 

2nd--"The twist starts when Arohi's Dadaji is shot in the party" again KMH 2 is going to end in a few days so how can a major twist come at the end of the show. Watch the show there have been many major twists and showdowns... like Arohi's kidnap, Arjun's truth revealed, Arjun leaning his home, Rashi's Fall from the stairs, Arjun becomming a Gangster again, Arohi's marriage, Arohi's entry into Singhania house, Raj's entry, Arjuhi love confession, Gauri's truth comming out... etc etc. 

3rd---"Arjun assumes that he had shot dadaji" Arjun dosen't assume, it is Arohi's Family who assumes that Arjun shot Dadaji. Get your facts straight. 

4th---"Cousins support Arohi" Only Sanchit is her cousin, Romit is Arjun's real brother, Billu is Arjun's best friend/Brother and Shefali and Simi are friends.

5th---"These assorted cousins can't act for nuts" I think all of them were pretty good, given the fact that they were always protected and pampered by their Family members and they are just kids up against the big bad world. Romit and Billu were always fiercely protected by Arjun, while Shefali and Sanchit are protected by Arohi's Family.

6th---"Ram Punjabi's tiresome drunken act was far from impressive." I think Ram Punjabi was pretty Impressive. He may be a drunkard but he did show intelligence and brilliance. Remember he actually found out who shot dadaji at the party???????????????????????

7th--LAST OF ALL "Arjun acts well only when he has to play the besotted lover and this has little to do with his acting abilities"... YOU'VE GONE TO BE NUTS... COMPLETELY. Karan is the BEST actor of the TV industry. Pick up any scene from KMH 2 and you can see his brilliance. He is FABULOUS in any scene. Be it INTENSE, Comic, Attitude, Desperate Loving anything. He is simply AWESOME. 
If you want proof contact me I will give U full detalis of each scene fantastically performed by him (Which by the way are many many many, and KMH is filled with it.) Get your eyes and brains checked.🤢

MY RECOMMENDATION TO U IS THAT FIRST WATCH ALL EPISODES OF KMH 2 AND THEN WRITE/COMMENT ON IT. YOU ARTICLE SHOWS YOUR IGNORANCE. IT IS FILLED WITH MISTAKES... NO NO BLUNDERS...  

ANOTHER THING... IT IS THE STUPID IMAGINE TVs FAULT THAT KMH 2 IS HAVING A RUSHED ENDING. Imagine Tv dosen't deserve a Show like KMH 2. It is the BEST and AWESOMEST show.

Writer of the Article check Your FACTS before you post... 😡 😡 😡
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I guess the writer is blind in terms of acting!!!! LOL :P 
(might be  geet fan and is jealous of the kmh fan following so thought that would just put up any BS)