Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

I kind of agree...they both looked so tired..i felt sao bad for DD she looked exhausted..if they cudnt even plan a good hot SR I mean this night we all have been waiting for over a year now n it is the most special sequence for the show n us..they gave such poor planning for it..we wudnt have mind waiting few more days for it..when both DD n GC wud e fit n fine..if they needed a twist for maha epi i wud have wanted balwant's identity to come out n a powerful epi where both maaneet wud stand up for their love..but then they want so called love story of devini..stupid track of theirs..anyways..i have no hopes for mon either..i really think since we all were so excited they shud have given a better planned SR

I agree!   Better planning was needed by the new cvs!😳

They need to consider giving us another SR down the road!

love4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ab jangle me itna bhagenge to thak to jayenge na...be practical guys...
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: utopia88

lol I wish that your optimism would rub off on me!!
πŸ˜†

I just want this show to go on for a longgg time so I hope the new cvs give us some sizzling scenes and a good storyline!
😳

i can't help being optimistic...its in my blood...trying to spread it all around...maybe i'll infect a fewπŸ˜†...yes i want it to go on for 5 yrs like dd said...and get the sizzling scenes that you want too...the rest of the sr is going to be out of this world...and there i go again😳
sana_ar thumbnail
Like everyone has been saying they needed to look tired and exhausted. And I thought it was great acting from their parts. I found that DD looking tired and scared gave her the innocence making the scene that much better. I feel it went to show that even through such a hard time and being so completely exhausted they could not overcome the love. I thought it was beautifully shot with the right emotions and feelings portrayed by the actors. Everyone has seen the glamorous scene with the couple, in a beautiful room full of luxury but this situation was different with many different emotions. It was well done. I know everyone has been complaining it wasn't enough, but I feel to the contrary everyone had high expectations. It was normal for a Indian tv serial.
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: smallville

I have a different take on why they both were tired...

So as per the current situation in the show they were shown to walking all day in the jungle plus maan had to carry geet half the time. So I think this is re reason why both of them were shown to look tired. I'm sure both GC and DD were tired as well but I feel the track required that tiredness.

I absolutely agree with you - you cant show them being all nice and fresh especially after Maan has been fighting those goons and then carried Geet all the way to the hut. 😊
ninand thumbnail
I agree with some people here... they needed to be shown this way... I simply loved this hot tired kind of look... specially on geet.. she looked all the more vulnerable , young and innocent... their sun-blushed faces, geets wild hair.. that is what added to their chemistry. 

It added so much subtle sensuality between the two... the song , the absolutely seamless editing , and their expressions, unguarded,... I loved how they just showcased their expressions and nothing else... no fancy clothes, or makeup, or a decorated candlelit bedroom with flowers... nah. RAW Maan-Geet. nothing else.

Just the two of them. I love the director for executing a simple yet addictively passionate SR scene and having so much confidence in his actors so as to not use any other props to enhance the ambience...

. ohmygawd.. I have been watching the scenes since saturday.. c.on.t.i.n.o.u.s.l.y . 
The looks they passed to each other during the chase, everytime, gave me goosebumps. I hope they keep this innocent vulnerability, that adds so much intensity to their passion, in every romantic scene now onwards..

I m just mesmerized by the scenes .. and their look.
Edited by ninand - 12 years ago