GURTI SEEMED VERY TIRED IN SR WHY DID YOU DO IT CV

pppp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
CVS I love Gurmeet n Drashti.They r superb proffesionals.WHen he was hurted n Tired and Drashti was tired of long working hours then who wanted their SR scene.I have waited for an years for it.Still would have waited even for few days also but wanted to see them freshly enacting the scene for SR.Drashti was completely exhasted that she was unable to show the naughty expressions for Maans action.EVen Gurmeet was very tired.APart from their tiredness they gave best poory guys.WE did not wanted such COOL SR>we know Gurmeet is married even Drashti has her own personal life but doing camera tricks for their LIP KISS< CHEEK KISS,, NECK KISS and BACK KISS IS SO DIFFICULT.I have seen onscreen couples in many serials of same channels itself doing.WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US.OUR COMPLETE DREAMS WENT INTO VAIN😭 Edited by pppp12345 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Please don't mistake me, but you should not use "We", when stating your pov. 
I loved the Mahaepisode, it was perfect in every way and I admire Gurti for their great professionalism and talent - they are incomparable⭐️

Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
pppp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maneet- IS best i have edited the post
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awww...i understand what you are trying to say...but i thought they did awesome...they had to look exhausted because they had been running in the jungle...it was part of the script...sr will continue on monday hopefully

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ppp12345

CVS I love Gurmeet n Drashti.They r superb proffesionals.WHen he was hurted n Tired and Drashti was tired of long working hours then who wanted their SR scene.I have waited for an years for it.Still would have waited even for few days also but wanted to see them freshly enacting the scene for SR.Drashti was completely exhasted that she was unable to show the naughty expressions for Maans action.EVen Gurmeet was very tired.APart from their tiredness they gave best poory guys.WE did not wanted such COOL SR>we know Gurmeet is married even Drashti has her own personal life but doing camera tricks for their LIP KISS< CHEEK KISS,, NECK KISS and BACK KISS IS SO DIFFICULT.I have seen onscreen couples in many serials of same channels itself doing.WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US.OUR COMPLETE DREAMS WENT INTO VAIN😭

I agree!!   The cvs should have waited until next week so that DD could rest!! I felt so bad for her as she looked very sick! Poor DD had to work overtime while being sick. 😔

They should have planned out a better SR!!😡

I guess the TRP RATINGS will determine if this great show lives or dies!! 😭

I hope the cvs give us a better SR!!

Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: undisclosed

awww...i understand what you are trying to say...but i thought they did awesome...they had to look exhausted because they had been running in the jungle...it was part of the script...sr will continue on monday hopefully

lol I wish that your optimism would rub off on me!!
😆

I just want this show to go on for a longgg time so I hope the new cvs give us some sizzling scenes and a good storyline!
😳
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they were both ill...and there is so many factors...marriage doesn't end with one night..we will see maaneet more passionate near future...

some factors that need to be noted:
-they had no banked epi and were told to prepare for maha epi suddenly
-they needed to have a factor to make the maha epi hit so they chose to have the sr
-everything didn't go as planed...GC had some accident during shoot...DD also was tired
-jungle shoot not easy and takes a lot of time to shoot

despite that the team worked hard...let's encourage our maaneet...they worked so hard in no time to put this maha epi

cheer up we will have more maaneet nights
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I have a different take on why they both were tired...

So as per the current situation in the show they were shown to walking all day in the jungle plus maan had to carry geet half the time. So I think this is re reason why both of them were shown to look tired. I'm sure both GC and DD were tired as well but I feel the track required that tiredness.
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I kind of agree...they both looked so tired..i felt sao bad for DD she looked exhausted..if they cudnt even plan a good hot SR I mean this night we all have been waiting for over a year now n it is the most special sequence for the show n us..they gave such poor planning for it..we wudnt have mind waiting few more days for it..when both DD n GC wud e fit n fine..if they needed a twist for maha epi i wud have wanted balwant's identity to come out n a powerful epi where both maaneet wud stand up for their love..but then they want so called love story of devini..stupid track of theirs..anyways..i have no hopes for mon either..i really think since we all were so excited they shud have given a better planned SR
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Maya_P

they were both ill...and there is so many factors...marriage doesn't end with one night..we will see maaneet more passionate near future...

some factors that need to be noted:
-they had no banked epi and were told to prepare for maha epi suddenly
-they needed to have a factor to make the maha epi hit so they chose to have the sr
-everything didn't go as planed...GC had some accident during shoot...DD also was tired
-jungle shoot not easy and takes a lot of time to shoot

despite that the team worked hard...let's encourage our maaneet...they worked so hard in no time to put this maha epi

cheer up we will have more maaneet nights

I agree both Gurmeet and Drashti work very hard to give us their best and they did last night, they were amazing yesterday and they are bound to look tired sometimes cause of their very difficult work schedule and like Maya said because of GC accident and DD's illness.

Also we chould understand that it must have been very hot during the outdoor shooting and they must have taken several hours to shoot all those scenes, naturally that will show but then were'nt they supposed to look tired after all they were running away from these goons in the heat so I think that was aptly shown

But we should appreciate it that inspite of all these factors they were amazing. Maaneet / Gurti are the best, they rock and deserve a big applause from us 👏