do u think she really loves him

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys,
do u think maithli, for which abhay has waited endlessly cares abt abhay🤔,
i mean she knew abhay was there, was grieving 4 her 4 200 yrs, but she kept herself hidden and didnt care what was happening to abhay
acc to athe article she was waiting 4 her lookalike so that she could rule the world
she comes across to me as a very selfish person who gave abhay the biggest betrayal
imagine when abhay will get to know metz was already there, how heartbroken he would feel😭
i cant call this love from maithli side, and to me she is a bigger culprit than sid, now i feel sympathy 4 sid, he has been used as a pawn by maithli
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Dis is still a mystery whether metz loves abhay or not..we will get to know if she loves abhay or not by seeing her reaction wen she meets him.. 😉
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anurag24t

Dis is still a mystery whether metz loves abhay or not..we will get to know if she loves abhay or not by seeing her reaction wen she meets him.. 😉

i know woh pagla jaayegi usko dekhke but she has kept him waiting 4 200 yrs, how can we call this love, u dont hurt ur loved ones so much
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes,she has hurted abhay so much..infact she is also playing with both brothers..
nice question...ok if u ask me, from flashbacks and all it does seem like Metz loved Abhay
but now after she turned evil, we will only know it when she actually meets Abhay
and one more point to b noted here...Sid told Piya that Metz loved Abhay's elder bro that is him and thats why Abhay kidnapped Metz...so i guess he was talking abt himself, actually he kidnapped Metz mayb..

mayur_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i dont think so may be but i think she loves him in 18th century but dont know abt now