TOI: I am looking for someone special-Shaheer

Posted: 12 years ago

I am looking for someone special 

Actor Shaheer Shaikh waxes eloquent about his journey so far in tellyworld in a chat with AT 

Amrita Mulchandani 

Telly actor Shaheer Shaikh,who used to flip through voluminous law books,didnt think seriously about making a foray into the glam world.And the lanky lad is basking in the popularity that his stint in television just gave him.Shaheer is certainly reveling in the attention he is getting these days.Popularly known as Anant his on screen character,Shaheer is considered a droolworthy hunk among girls.And he has managed to garner considerable female fan following.A lot of youngsters compliment me on internet.I am actually not getting the time to enjoy my fame but I am loving all the attention, says Shaheer who was seen in TV shows Kya Mast Hai Life and Jhansi Ki Rani.He is currently doing the show Navya.
This Jammu guy went to Pune to purse his course in law.That is when destiny had other plans in store for him.I was in Pune when a friend of mine,who happens to be a director,called me and offered me a role.I always wanted to be a hero, says Shaheer who dreams to make a film one day and act in it too.
About his career moves,the actor says,I am a planner and I work hard towards what I aim at.Since eight years I have been living alone I am a self dependent guy.I was organizing events during my college days and that is when I struggled the most.It was the toughest time of my life, he shares.
Talking about his counterparts,Shaheer says that he hardly knows anyone in the industry.I dont like to interact nor am I a party animal.People advice me to focus on networking but at the moment it is going good for me so I am not too worried.And I am not worried about not getting another show,as I have other options to earn, says Shaheer.
In real life Shaheer is pretty chilled out person.I love to dance,listen to music and watch films.Being a straight forward person,I like honest people.I love cooking and I am a big foodie, he says.Shaheer maintains that he is an introvert but when you speak to him you discover that he is completely the opposite full of beans and has an amazing sense of humor.
There have been rumors doing the round about Shaheer dating actress Smilie Suri.But Shaheer maintains that he is still single.I have no time for myself,so there is no question of me being with Smilie.I did her portfolio shoot few months back and since then we became friends.We hardly get time to meet.We are very good friends.She understands and believes me.She always knew that once the pictures will be out there will be stories about our link up.I am single and looking for someone special, says S h a h e e r and signs off.

Shaheer Shaikh 

[Previous] Ahmedabad Times [Next]

Awww thanks so much for sharing! But I dunno if I believe that he is single😕
Awwiiie ...sucha nice article..like dis 1 d best of all d articles..this ws soo much sincere
 thanks for the article...

yayyy

he is single🥳

thanks for sharing😃

Thnxs for d article dear...
awesome article...
gr8 to knw he is been frm pune n me too studying der only :)
thank god he is single :)
bt really i dnt beleive dis... most of d actors says dey r single bcoz of der big fan following :)
luv dis article :)

love u shaheer love u...
u r d best 4ever :)
muuhhhaa :)
thanks  for  the  article..even i dnt  think he  is  single  :( btw  nice photo  aww
love the article.thanx for sharing
waooo ! a new pic 😆

haha..thanks for sharing it ! 😊
There have been rumors doing the round about Shaheer dating actress Smilie Suri.But Shaheer maintains that he is still single.I have no time for myself,so there is no question of me being with Smilie.I did her portfolio shoot few months back and since then we became friends.We hardly get time to meet.We are very good friends.She understands and believes me.She always knew that once the pictures will be out there will be stories about our link up.I am single and looking for someone special, says S h a h e e r and signs off.

arre meri shaheer...😍thank god u didnt date tht gal...she never suitz u.😵.i luv u 2 be in single...☺️