sweetysaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi  to everyone...

i read many was disappointed with yesterdays maha  episode...as for me it was good episode... come on yar... they can show only that much as for as geet and maan are concerned... they are not the real husband and wife... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine94 thumbnail
i second u...n moreover its an indian tele serial...aired on prime time...watever they showed it was good as usual...i likd it...
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loked th3e epi as I get to see old angry n serious Maan back!
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 I for one actually loved EVERY part of the epi sooo much !!!!!!!!!! Gurmeet Ji's and Drashti Ji's EXPRESSIONS were MIND BLOWING ... OUT OF THIS WORLD !!!!!!!!!  👏 I HATE it when ppl bash them ! 😡I for one LOVED the MAHA EPI A LOT !!!!!!! and I though it was sooo cute how they portrayed the whole epi 😳- AMAZING job CVS, GURMEET JI and DRASHTI JI !!!!! 👏
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by sweetysaran

i second u...n moreover its an indian tele serial...aired on prime time...watever they showed it was good as usual...i likd it...
I agree with u both...we must not forget where we are and that many of the viewers tend to watch it with their families...not all have TVs in every individual's room and also not all are savvy enough to watch on lappies...so with this in mind it was a shown in a really good way and moreover one which would be more acceptable to our sensibilities...

blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah..It was A Nice Episode.
momloveme thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
me too aree it was a very nice outstanding epic yar. gc and dd was fantabulous in their chemistry. thy r rocking. i must say thy cant saw more thn this it is tele soap in national tv dear. whtever thy saw was really awasome.😍

👏👏👏👏👏👏