Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Lovely MaanEetians, GHSPians & Lovely Mod Jyoti (Page 7)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Munni awww lovely post dearHugHug...I will not deny that I m disappointed with what I saw yesterday because after the 1 hour episode ,my first and instant reaction was "THATS IT"Confused

I mean we hv been waiting for this moment since whole 1 year...I wanted Maaneet Suhaagraat to b out of this world and an episode which is fully dedicated to their SuhaagraatEmbarrassed...but instead we get hardly a 3 min short scene without a proper build-up as wellCryCry..and thats what left me disappointedCry

I hv no issues with GC-DD...they were brilliant in whatever they didClap...Yes they were suppose to look tired after running whole day in the jungleOuch...

Geet was exhaused and frightened when she holds MSK's hands and asks her not to leave her alone ...that moment MSK should hv grabbed her in his arms and gave her some comfort Embarrassed...but instead MSK becomes a robot and asks her r u ready for it..me waiting for the answerConfused...Geet too says yes I m ready..and then they start..bang bangConfusedLOL...The whole build up itself I felt was messed up badly as CON looked like a formality here for the sake of producing babies maybOuch

The build up to the grt Maaneet CON made no sense to me...both were running in the jungle ...completely exhausted and tired...had no energy to do any CON...right ?

They come to a tabela for shelter...where MSK asks her the same papa question indirectly and she gives the green signal this time...

Right after that they start the whole process as if its just a formality to produce BabyOuch...there was no passion or desire involved in the scene which made them do the CONOuch...

Instead I would hv preferred them to just share few intimate moments and hv a good matured conversation between them regarding their future and mayb MSK could hv told Geet that he would take their relationship to next level when they reach Delhi..since he wants to see her again as his dulhanEmbarrassed...

But instead they went to do the whole CON that moment itself in a hurry making it look like a formality to become parents...thats itOuch

And another issue was that it was too short...yes it was sensuous...since GC-DD r good actorsClapEmbarrassed..but it could hv gone to much higher level with some more duration given to the scene and also proper execution .which was lackingOuch...If it continues on monday like u r saying Munni then I might change my viewsLOLEmbarrassed..or else it will remain disappointingOuch

it was a hurried and forced effort in the endSmile

Hving said that I did like whatever little was shown there like MSK taking the pin out of her dupatta...untieing her dori...then Geet resting her back on his chest...good momentsEmbarrassed...all I wanted was to continue it further rather than showing a blurred screen and lights offCryCry...

I hope it continues on monday and I m able to see some desire in thier eyes thus proving me wrong that both r doing CON just as a formality hereConfused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jaswNorstarfatim30-Deepzz-adoremevirgo*Dakoo_Minzy*Serendipity..-Saruu-Infinitedreams

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by Siddu246

Lovely post Muniza...I totally loved the episode. Whatever was given was just fine for me. Because honestly for me...When it comes to Maaneet. Lip locks..Kissing or whatever people wanted is not how I define there passion or love. The little gestures are what make Maanet special for me. If this was the SR then I am completely satisfied. Honestly I was not expecting anymore then what they gave us. But I do have to say is that the time of the consummation just did not work for me. I mean they were in a very serious situation..and that too with Nandini and Dev missing so I just thought it was just not the right time. But without thinking much about that I loved it. Tongue

Oh haan Yaar...I watched the part over and over again but I did not see that he was unzipping with his teeth. It might be..But It just didn't look like it. Oh well I dont even need that..I am happy either way. Oh by they way they totally chose My Song. O Saathi Re...Haaayyyeee...Mein toh samji yeh meri SR ka ganna hoga...
LOL...Chalo ab aur special hogay yeh mere liye...WinkLOL

Thanks dear, i am agree with you that MaanEet passion and love can't be define by kissing or lip locking...Their relationship are way above that...I know situation is very serious, but Nandini and Dev are not little kids, they can handle their selves very well..And we had just watched half scene, we don't know what will happen on Monday, may be they will consumate, may be not...And these kind of things just happens, SR never plans between couples, it just happens, and i think CV's tried to showed that only that how they both got caught with their thirst, and ended up with consumating...

Anyways they hadn't showed his teeth to loosen her pin, but you can see how his lip was wild open when he touched her shoulder, so it clearly indicates that he unlocked the pin...

Chalo abb apni SR ke liye koi aur gana socho...I think till your SR happens, there will be more songs compose for you Tongue...

Muniza

Well I think they did consummate..Embarrassed...I know this is what your post is about but I am not keeping much to expectations for Monday becasue I dont want to ruin the content feeling of what they have given us so far. It wouldn't matter to me if they continued or not..I dont think that was the basis of this act. But I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else out there..Wink...But surely  I know they wont disappoint either way. If it continues or not we will get some great moments between them. You know the after glow. And now that they have finally become one..We will see both (well at least Maan) asking for it all the time now. More Badmaash Maan and more playful Geet.  Oh yea Honestly I am just over looking the whole serious situation part. After all it is a serial..and these kinda things always happen. Smile

Also wanted to add that I think it was amazing how they connected their first barn night with their SR night. It was a just a real special treat for True Maaneet fans. Day Dreaming

Gotcha on the zip part. I guess I will just take your word for it. Wink

Aur Nahi Nahi...Yeh ganna toh mera hi rehga...Or should I say Humara hi rehga...Blushing...Having it on Maaneet makes it more special now..I guess...
Wink..Aur hopefully meri SR zada din toh dur nahi hai...
Big smile

Yes i am looking forward to see their reaction by being 1...I seriously waiting for Monday now...I am not sure this consumation is done or not, but as you said, for me it's not matter as well...Tell you honestly i wasn't even in favor of this early SR, but anyways what had happened it wasn't bad, it just that people had high expectations...Thaks to be very positive, and understanding..

Ok ok your song is yours, and agreed that song became more special after played on MaanEet...

Aiyyoo are you going to marry soon?

Muniza

i fully agree that maneet r above touching and kissing...their expressions make love in the true sense...
but lovemaking is a physical act and not abstract...even the most passionate lovers on earth need to shed clothes and touch and kiss the bare skin to make love...

i also agree there r limitations on tv...but as i said much more cud be shown widout breaking any norms...

i agree with the part where maneet gv excellent expressions and that saved the scene...but we hv been seeing their awesome expressions since they realised their feelings for each other months back...in SR i expected little bit of physical acts other than expressions...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246Infinitedreams

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
MDHug its morning and look who is all positiveEmbarrassed

watched the entire episode and couldnt take my eyes off their expressions...deadly man...infact going to make another positive topic regarding the same...Apne show ke liye itna toh banta hi hai...Big smile

And i agree 100 percent to what u said...SmileSmile

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Lovely post Muniza...I totally loved the episode. Whatever was given was just fine for me. Because honestly for me...When it comes to Maaneet. Lip locks..Kissing or whatever people wanted is not how I define there passion or love. The little gestures are what make Maanet special for me. If this was the SR then I am completely satisfied. Honestly I was not expecting anymore then what they gave us. But I do have to say is that the time of the consummation just did not work for me. I mean they were in a very serious situation..and that too with Nandini and Dev missing so I just thought it was just not the right time. But without thinking much about that I loved it. Tongue

Oh haan Yaar...I watched the part over and over again but I did not see that he was unzipping with his teeth. It might be..But It just didn't look like it. Oh well I dont even need that..I am happy either way. Oh by they way they totally chose My Song. O Saathi Re...Haaayyyeee...Mein toh samji yeh meri SR ka ganna hoga...
LOL...Chalo ab aur special hogay yeh mere liye...WinkLOL

Thanks dear, i am agree with you that MaanEet passion and love can't be define by kissing or lip locking...Their relationship are way above that...I know situation is very serious, but Nandini and Dev are not little kids, they can handle their selves very well..And we had just watched half scene, we don't know what will happen on Monday, may be they will consumate, may be not...And these kind of things just happens, SR never plans between couples, it just happens, and i think CV's tried to showed that only that how they both got caught with their thirst, and ended up with consumating...

Anyways they hadn't showed his teeth to loosen her pin, but you can see how his lip was wild open when he touched her shoulder, so it clearly indicates that he unlocked the pin...

Chalo abb apni SR ke liye koi aur gana socho...I think till your SR happens, there will be more songs compose for you Tongue...

Muniza

Well I think they did consummate..Embarrassed...I know this is what your post is about but I am not keeping much to expectations for Monday becasue I dont want to ruin the content feeling of what they have given us so far. It wouldn't matter to me if they continued or not..I dont think that was the basis of this act. But I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else out there..Wink...But surely  I know they wont disappoint either way. If it continues or not we will get some great moments between them. You know the after glow. And now that they have finally become one..We will see both (well at least Maan) asking for it all the time now. More Badmaash Maan and more playful Geet.  Oh yea Honestly I am just over looking the whole serious situation part. After all it is a serial..and these kinda things always happen. Smile

Also wanted to add that I think it was amazing how they connected their first barn night with their SR night. It was a just a real special treat for True Maaneet fans. Day Dreaming

Gotcha on the zip part. I guess I will just take your word for it. Wink

Aur Nahi Nahi...Yeh ganna toh mera hi rehga...Or should I say Humara hi rehga...Blushing...Having it on Maaneet makes it more special now..I guess...
Wink..Aur hopefully meri SR zada din toh dur nahi hai...
Big smile

Yes i am looking forward to see their reaction by being 1...I seriously waiting for Monday now...I am not sure this consumation is done or not, but as you said, for me it's not matter as well...Tell you honestly i wasn't even in favor of this early SR, but anyways what had happened it wasn't bad, it just that people had high expectations...Thaks to be very positive, and understanding..

Ok ok your song is yours, and agreed that song became more special after played on MaanEet...

Aiyyoo are you going to marry soon?

Muniza

Okay I am so glad you have said this becasue to be honest I was not in favor for the consummation at this point either. I really think they shouldn't have put it during this time. I dont want to criticize becasue I truly did enjoy the WHOLE episode but it did seem a bit rushed and forced in. It wasn't really necessary for the CVS to go this direction in the plot line. They could have either made Nandini aware of Balwant's identity or even extended the Karva chauth segment. It would have done wonders either way.  And yes the VERY HIGH expectations did ruin it for A LOT of people. But I truly think the coming week will make up for it. They know what they are doing and they know this was the most awaited SR in television history..LOL..So I still have my trust on the CVs...Smile

You know what while I was watching it...The whole time in my mind I was like I cant Believe they are doing it ...Oh My God..Shocked...They are actually doing it...That's where my goose bumpy feelings were really coming in...LOLLOL

I think I am the odd one out here who is usually positive and extremely understanding. LOL...I actually opened the forum and saw your post first and it turned out to be extremely positive and I was like Allah ka Shukar hai...LOL...!!

Meri Shaddi...ummm..Ermm...Abhi dekhte hain kya hota hai...EmbarrassedWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoroseinbloomInfinitedreams

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

[QUOTE=Siddu246][QUOTE=muniza75][QUOTE=Siddu246]

i fully agree that maneet r above touching and kissing...their expressions make love in the true sense...
but lovemaking is a physical act and not abstract...even the most passionate lovers on earth need to shed clothes and touch and kiss the bare skin to make love...

i also agree there r limitations on tv...but as i said much more cud be shown widout breaking any norms...

i agree with the part where maneet gv excellent expressions and that saved the scene...but we hv been seeing their awesome expressions since they realised their feelings for each other months back...in SR i expected little bit of physical acts other than expressions...

Hi Aditi...right..?? Hi I am Sidra...Nice to meet you..Smile...I totally understand why you are disappointed. Your points are completely valid. But as you said It is prime time television. And we cant control what the Cvs/Channel have in their mind or what they do. Yes maybe there should have been more. I agree. A peck there or here would have given satisfaction to everyone.  But I think we just have to accept it. And Plus there is still some hope for Monday...and if not Monday then the coming weeks...They wills surely give us some great moments that will hopefully makeup for the SR. And i would really like to say I really like the way you are expressing your disappointment. I have been just reading really nonsense and makes you think if they were really true fans but you seem to have shared your opinion by respecting. Just be Positive sweetie. I am sure they have something in stored. (well hopefully)..Please dont blame me if they dont...EmbarrassedLOL

adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Hello Hello Hello,

Munni ki kingdom mein janta sad, oiee ma, aiyyooo, no sadness, madness on GHSP forum, whyko, kaiko sad?

Haila today even most positive person of this forum, our lovely Mod Jyoti even downCry, haila yeh kaisa ghazab aa gaya...No no..no...anyone in this whole world can be sad, mad, can crib, and cry...but jyoti, no she is not allowed to, so miss Jyoti our Positivity queen, plz come out from your madness, and watch the last scene, it was too good...

First let me tell you guys, where we all thought that Maan had kissed on Geet shirt, actually he hadn't. He actually loosened her pin of dupatta with his mouth, oiee ma sexy naBlushing...I know, only Maan Singh Khurana can think like that na otherwise people don't know how to romance...

I know you all are not happy with the SR scene, but do you think SR is over? Arey nahin yaar, itni aasani se MaanEet SR cannot be over, atleast guys wait till Monday, and then we all will jump on Creatives together, what say?

I also wanna point something, which my friend Anamika pointed out on Vinu's post, and i totally agree with her, she had wrote very beautifully that how MaanEet spent their first night at a barn, when Brij and his gang had attacked Geet first time to end her completely...That night Maan had come as her savior, whom God/Taveez had chosen as Geet's soulmate, and closing that loop MaanEet are once again at a barn, where they will take their relationship now as husband wife a step further...It's really beautiful thought...They had closed RTM loop today, where Geet wasnt ready to take relation further, and today she herself agreed to take their relationship further, and they will close that barn night loop on Monday by consumating...What, do you all think that CV's are fool, they had thought the sequence very beautifully, penned down, and executed...Sometime in anger we can't see logic behind anything, but they did brilliant job...

My lovely MaanEetians, GHSPians, my friends, chill till Monday atleast, and watch the scene again you will get goosebumps by watching Maan's killer looks to Geet, the intensity in his eyes, the thirst, ufff me was melting na, and Geet was blushing as well, it was really beautifully expressed by Gurmeet ClapClap, both DD and GC did brilliant jobClapClap...Thanks CV's for such a lovely Maha Episode, now I say bring it on, all of your lovely viewers are waiting, and we hope to not be disappointedEmbarrassed...
agree with u muniza...thanx so much for the underlined points...exactly my thoughts...i too have written something similar in my post...but of course u have expressed it so much more beautifully...i too loved what i saw...although brief but extremely beautiful...as for pouncing on the CVs...I agree that we should wait till monday and then do so all together...if the SR is over in these 4 minutes lets all get together and throttle them...but shaayad uski naubat nahi aayegi...they may be planning something big and beautiful for us for next week...if not then... Angry Angry all together...

adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Okay Muniza and Aditi I have to go now...ab REAL life ke paas bhi jana hai..LOL By the way I am Sidra...Really nice to meet you all...I hope to catch you guys around here more often. It was great talking to you...Smile And all fingers crossed for Monday...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoroseinbloomInfinitedreams

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Okay Muniza and Aditi I have to go now...ab REAL life ke paas bhi jana hai..LOL By the way I am Sidra...Really nice to meet you all...I hope to catch you guys around here more often. It was great talking to you...Smile And all fingers crossed for Monday...Big smile

bye Sidra...yes, keeping my fingers crossed for monday...and thanx for understanding my POV...

Go to top