Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Lovely MaanEetians, GHSPians & Lovely Mod Jyoti (Page 6)

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
and yes muni...i loved ur loop closing para...u r rite...the show has always been closing loops of past scenes and ystrdy was no exception...even the lantern was there...in HP in that scene maan felt for the first time physical attraction towards geet...and today that loop has been closed...
i loved the lantern in the final frame...because in HP wen maan was lighting the lantern...he gv a very longing look towards geet...it was as if the lantern remained witness to the burning desire in maan...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by aditi123_78

muni...very nice post...loved it truly...i wont deny i hv been mad like hell since the epi got over...first of all there was so less screen space of maneet...wenever i was expecting them...they were showing the others...i specially hated wastage of screen space on devil and ugly ducking...

nywys...now for the last scene...if u want to call that SR scene...then fine i will go with u...i never knew ppl can make love fully dressed...well...this show taught me that too...since i am unmarried and virgin...so i am ready to digest anything they throw at me...

now for the hotness element...frankly i found the last frame where they showed the lantern super hot...for obvious reason a burning lantern is very HAWT...

as for maan kissing on the garment...i hope it is not ur imagination that he was loosing the pin of the dupatta...honestly i felt he was kissing on her garment...for a moment i thot he was in love with her dress...
nywyz...if i go by ur view...then maan mite truly be opening the pin...if so i am expecting on monday maan will kiss geet's bare shoulder...
or anywhere else but on skin not garment...
i count out lipkissing of course...but neck or shoulder or even cheek r allowed on tv...

i am truly hoping that on monday there will be continuation with a little bit of skin show...i am not telling the CVs to break censor rules...but at least they can show geet under cover with her bare shoulders out...

i really wish for a navel carressing scene too...
everything i am saying is within the norms of censor i know...

as for GC and DD...i dont blame them at all...they dont write or direct scenes...on the contrary it was their mindblowing expressions that were the only saving grace of the entire scene...the looks that maan were giving gv me goosebumps...AWESOME...
kudos to GC and DD for going above the script to make their own mark...

Aditiii Hug, i am totally agree with you darling, and tell you honestly you are not wrong at all...I seriously want them to show Geet covered with hay and shows bare shoulder, of course darling no SR with clothes on...

I am just asking everyone to wait till Monday, and reserve their comments, cause it's too early to comment...What i have felt, watched, observed i shared, people has all right to agree and disagree, and i respect their POV...

Thanks for your reply dear, happy to read Hug...

Muniza

muni...i am not disagreeing with u at all...it is just that i somehow missed the magic, if any, in the scene...
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged

and yes muni...i loved ur loop closing para...u r rite...the show has always been closing loops of past scenes and ystrdy was no exception...even the lantern was there...in HP in that scene maan felt for the first time physical attraction towards geet...and today that loop has been closed...
i loved the lantern in the final frame...because in HP wen maan was lighting the lantern...he gv a very longing look towards geet...it was as if the lantern remained witness to the burning desire in maan...

Wow Aditi very well said, so are you saying that with the taveez, lantern also witness of their love? yes that was very beautiful, and our CV's always closed loops, so how they would let those loops open...

I don't know but i loved the scene, for me just the feel of that they are being 1 now, giving me goosebumps...I am just looking forward to see their reaction on their first night...I am seriously eagerly  waiting for Monday...

Muniza

adoremevirgo

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Oye Hoye...LOL...I think you have perfectly noticed and mentioned the right moment of the connection between the first barn night and SR barn night. I know many people are saying there should have been dialogue or some foreplay but I think seemed to forget that Maan and Geet do everything with their expressions and  eyes. Not with words. That first night seriously how many dialogues were there. You felt everything by that longing look/attraction Maan got for the very first time for Geet. Not with words. And that was the concept of this act today. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Lovely post Muniza...I totally loved the episode. Whatever was given was just fine for me. Because honestly for me...When it comes to Maaneet. Lip locks..Kissing or whatever people wanted is not how I define there passion or love. The little gestures are what make Maanet special for me. If this was the SR then I am completely satisfied. Honestly I was not expecting anymore then what they gave us. But I do have to say is that the time of the consummation just did not work for me. I mean they were in a very serious situation..and that too with Nandini and Dev missing so I just thought it was just not the right time. But without thinking much about that I loved it. Tongue

Oh haan Yaar...I watched the part over and over again but I did not see that he was unzipping with his teeth. It might be..But It just didn't look like it. Oh well I dont even need that..I am happy either way. Oh by they way they totally chose My Song. O Saathi Re...Haaayyyeee...Mein toh samji yeh meri SR ka ganna hoga...
LOL...Chalo ab aur special hogay yeh mere liye...WinkLOL

Thanks dear, i am agree with you that MaanEet passion and love can't be define by kissing or lip locking...Their relationship are way above that...I know situation is very serious, but Nandini and Dev are not little kids, they can handle their selves very well..And we had just watched half scene, we don't know what will happen on Monday, may be they will consumate, may be not...And these kind of things just happens, SR never plans between couples, it just happens, and i think CV's tried to showed that only that how they both got caught with their thirst, and ended up with consumating...

Anyways they hadn't showed his teeth to loosen her pin, but you can see how his lip was wild open when he touched her shoulder, so it clearly indicates that he unlocked the pin...

Chalo abb apni SR ke liye koi aur gana socho...I think till your SR happens, there will be more songs compose for you Tongue...

Muniza

Well I think they did consummate..Embarrassed...I know this is what your post is about but I am not keeping much to expectations for Monday becasue I dont want to ruin the content feeling of what they have given us so far. It wouldn't matter to me if they continued or not..I dont think that was the basis of this act. But I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else out there..Wink...But surely  I know they wont disappoint either way. If it continues or not we will get some great moments between them. You know the after glow. And now that they have finally become one..We will see both (well at least Maan) asking for it all the time now. More Badmaash Maan and more playful Geet.  Oh yea Honestly I am just over looking the whole serious situation part. After all it is a serial..and these kinda things always happen. Smile

Also wanted to add that I think it was amazing how they connected their first barn night with their SR night. It was a just a real special treat for True Maaneet fans. Day Dreaming

Gotcha on the zip part. I guess I will just take your word for it. Wink

Aur Nahi Nahi...Yeh ganna toh mera hi rehga...Or should I say Humara hi rehga...Blushing...Having it on Maaneet makes it more special now..I guess...
Wink..Aur hopefully meri SR zada din toh dur nahi hai...
Big smile

Yes i am looking forward to see their reaction by being 1...I seriously waiting for Monday now...I am not sure this consumation is done or not, but as you said, for me it's not matter as well...Tell you honestly i wasn't even in favor of this early SR, but anyways what had happened it wasn't bad, it just that people had high expectations...Thaks to be very positive, and understanding..

Ok ok your song is yours, and agreed that song became more special after played on MaanEet...

Aiyyoo are you going to marry soon?

Muniza

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Wow Aditi very well said, so are you saying that with the taveez, lantern also witness of their love? yes that was very beautiful, and our CV's always closed loops, so how they would let those loops open...

I don't know but i loved the scene, for me just the feel of that they are being 1 now, giving me goosebumps...I am just looking forward to see their reaction on their first night...I am seriously eagerly  waiting for Monday...

Muniza

@red...i agree that feeling of oneness was there...but somehow it did not affect me as much as i was affected in prev songs...this feeling of oneness was more apparent in songs like pee loon, behne de hug, maahi aaja, kubaan hua, even in teri deewani song in darga (this one had no touch scenes...but still the magic was full on), then tere mast mast do nain...and then of course shukrana song wen maan said ILU...

i missed the magic of those...whereas i expected this one to break the past records...

but ok...i will follow ur advice and will try to hold my peace till monday's epi gets over...tatz a promise Smile

Infinitedreams

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Oye Hoye...LOL...I think you have perfectly noticed and mentioned the right moment of the connection between the first barn night and SR barn night. I know many people are saying there should have been dialogue or some foreplay but I think seemed to forget that Maan and Geet do everything with their expressions and  eyes. Not with words. That first night seriously how many dialogues were there. You felt everything by that longing look/attraction Maan got for the very first time for Geet. Not with words. And that was the concept of this act today. Smile

u r rite...i never felt any display of foreplay between maneet...because maan's eyes and geet's expressions say everything...merely with his eyes maan can tease, flirt and invoke passion in geet...

Siddu246

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Muniza

@red...i agree that feeling of oneness was there...but somehow it did not affect me as much as i was affected in prev songs...this feeling of oneness was more apparent in songs like pee loon, behne de hug, maahi aaja, kubaan hua, even in teri deewani song in darga (this one had no touch scenes...but still the magic was full on), then tere mast mast do nain...and then of course shukrana song wen maan said ILU...

i missed the magic of those...whereas i expected this one to break the past records...

but ok...i will follow ur advice and will try to hold my peace till monday's epi gets over...tatz a promise Smile

Awww so sweet of you Aditi, i am not highly expecting something, but i am sure there will be something beautiful waiting for us on Monday, so let see? We can hope for the best, rest on CV'sEmbarrassed...

Muniza

adoremevirgo

Go to top