Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
and yes muni...i loved ur loop closing para...u r rite...the show has always been closing loops of past scenes and ystrdy was no exception...even the lantern was there...in HP in that scene maan felt for the first time physical attraction towards geet...and today that loop has been closed...
i loved the lantern in the final frame...because in HP wen maan was lighting the lantern...he gv a very longing look towards geet...it was as if the lantern remained witness to the burning desire in maan...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Aditiii 🤗, i am totally agree with you darling, and tell you honestly you are not wrong at all...I seriously want them to show Geet covered with hay and shows bare shoulder, of course darling no SR with clothes on...

I am just asking everyone to wait till Monday, and reserve their comments, cause it's too early to comment...What i have felt, watched, observed i shared, people has all right to agree and disagree, and i respect their POV...

Thanks for your reply dear, happy to read 🤗...

Muniza

muni...i am not disagreeing with u at all...it is just that i somehow missed the magic, if any, in the scene...
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

and yes muni...i loved ur loop closing para...u r rite...the show has always been closing loops of past scenes and ystrdy was no exception...even the lantern was there...in HP in that scene maan felt for the first time physical attraction towards geet...and today that loop has been closed...
i loved the lantern in the final frame...because in HP wen maan was lighting the lantern...he gv a very longing look towards geet...it was as if the lantern remained witness to the burning desire in maan...

Wow Aditi very well said, so are you saying that with the taveez, lantern also witness of their love? yes that was very beautiful, and our CV's always closed loops, so how they would let those loops open...

I don't know but i loved the scene, for me just the feel of that they are being 1 now, giving me goosebumps...I am just looking forward to see their reaction on their first night...I am seriously eagerly  waiting for Monday...

Muniza

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Oye Hoye...😆...I think you have perfectly noticed and mentioned the right moment of the connection between the first barn night and SR barn night. I know many people are saying there should have been dialogue or some foreplay but I think seemed to forget that Maan and Geet do everything with their expressions and  eyes. Not with words. That first night seriously how many dialogues were there. You felt everything by that longing look/attraction Maan got for the very first time for Geet. Not with words. And that was the concept of this act today. 😊
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddu246

Well I think they did consummate..😳...I know this is what your post is about but I am not keeping much to expectations for Monday becasue I dont want to ruin the content feeling of what they have given us so far. It wouldn't matter to me if they continued or not..I dont think that was the basis of this act. But I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else out there..😉...But surely  I know they wont disappoint either way. If it continues or not we will get some great moments between them. You know the after glow. And now that they have finally become one..We will see both (well at least Maan) asking for it all the time now. More Badmaash Maan and more playful Geet.  Oh yea Honestly I am just over looking the whole serious situation part. After all it is a serial..and these kinda things always happen. 😊

Also wanted to add that I think it was amazing how they connected their first barn night with their SR night. It was a just a real special treat for True Maaneet fans. 😍

Gotcha on the zip part. I guess I will just take your word for it. 😉

Aur Nahi Nahi...Yeh ganna toh mera hi rehga...Or should I say Humara hi rehga...☺️...Having it on Maaneet makes it more special now..I guess...
😉..Aur hopefully meri SR zada din toh dur nahi hai...
😃

Yes i am looking forward to see their reaction by being 1...I seriously waiting for Monday now...I am not sure this consumation is done or not, but as you said, for me it's not matter as well...Tell you honestly i wasn't even in favor of this early SR, but anyways what had happened it wasn't bad, it just that people had high expectations...Thaks to be very positive, and understanding..

Ok ok your song is yours, and agreed that song became more special after played on MaanEet...

Aiyyoo are you going to marry soon?

Muniza
adoremevirgo thumbnail

Wow Aditi very well said, so are you saying that with the taveez, lantern also witness of their love? yes that was very beautiful, and our CV's always closed loops, so how they would let those loops open...

I don't know but i loved the scene, for me just the feel of that they are being 1 now, giving me goosebumps...I am just looking forward to see their reaction on their first night...I am seriously eagerly  waiting for Monday...

Muniza

@red...i agree that feeling of oneness was there...but somehow it did not affect me as much as i was affected in prev songs...this feeling of oneness was more apparent in songs like pee loon, behne de hug, maahi aaja, kubaan hua, even in teri deewani song in darga (this one had no touch scenes...but still the magic was full on), then tere mast mast do nain...and then of course shukrana song wen maan said ILU...

i missed the magic of those...whereas i expected this one to break the past records...

but ok...i will follow ur advice and will try to hold my peace till monday's epi gets over...tatz a promise 😊
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddu246

Oye Hoye...😆...I think you have perfectly noticed and mentioned the right moment of the connection between the first barn night and SR barn night. I know many people are saying there should have been dialogue or some foreplay but I think seemed to forget that Maan and Geet do everything with their expressions and  eyes. Not with words. That first night seriously how many dialogues were there. You felt everything by that longing look/attraction Maan got for the very first time for Geet. Not with words. And that was the concept of this act today. 😊

u r rite...i never felt any display of foreplay between maneet...because maan's eyes and geet's expressions say everything...merely with his eyes maan can tease, flirt and invoke passion in geet...
Infinitedreams thumbnail

@red...i agree that feeling of oneness was there...but somehow it did not affect me as much as i was affected in prev songs...this feeling of oneness was more apparent in songs like pee loon, behne de hug, maahi aaja, kubaan hua, even in teri deewani song in darga (this one had no touch scenes...but still the magic was full on), then tere mast mast do nain...and then of course shukrana song wen maan said ILU...

i missed the magic of those...whereas i expected this one to break the past records...

but ok...i will follow ur advice and will try to hold my peace till monday's epi gets over...tatz a promise 😊

Awww so sweet of you Aditi, i am not highly expecting something, but i am sure there will be something beautiful waiting for us on Monday, so let see? We can hope for the best, rest on CV's😳...

Muniza
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Munni awww lovely post dear🤗🤗...I will not deny that I m disappointed with what I saw yesterday because after the 1 hour episode ,my first and instant reaction was "THATS IT"😕

I mean we hv been waiting for this moment since whole 1 year...I wanted Maaneet Suhaagraat to b out of this world and an episode which is fully dedicated to their Suhaagraat😳...but instead we get hardly a 3 min short scene without a proper build-up as well😭😭..and thats what left me disappointed😭

I hv no issues with GC-DD...they were brilliant in whatever they did👏...Yes they were suppose to look tired after running whole day in the jungle...

Geet was exhaused and frightened when she holds MSK's hands and asks her not to leave her alone ...that moment MSK should hv grabbed her in his arms and gave her some comfort 😳...but instead MSK becomes a robot and asks her r u ready for it..me waiting for the answer😕...Geet too says yes I m ready..and then they start..bang bang😕😆...The whole build up itself I felt was messed up badly as CON looked like a formality here for the sake of producing babies mayb

The build up to the grt Maaneet CON made no sense to me...both were running in the jungle ...completely exhausted and tired...had no energy to do any CON...right ?

They come to a tabela for shelter...where MSK asks her the same papa question indirectly and she gives the green signal this time...

Right after that they start the whole process as if its just a formality to produce Baby...there was no passion or desire involved in the scene which made them do the CON...

Instead I would hv preferred them to just share few intimate moments and hv a good matured conversation between them regarding their future and mayb MSK could hv told Geet that he would take their relationship to next level when they reach Delhi..since he wants to see her again as his dulhan😳...

But instead they went to do the whole CON that moment itself in a hurry making it look like a formality to become parents...thats it

And another issue was that it was too short...yes it was sensuous...since GC-DD r good actors👏😳..but it could hv gone to much higher level with some more duration given to the scene and also proper execution .which was lacking...If it continues on monday like u r saying Munni then I might change my views😆😳..or else it will remain disappointing

it was a hurried and forced effort in the end😊

Hving said that I did like whatever little was shown there like MSK taking the pin out of her dupatta...untieing her dori...then Geet resting her back on his chest...good moments😳...all I wanted was to continue it further rather than showing a blurred screen and lights off😭😭...

I hope it continues on monday and I m able to see some desire in thier eyes thus proving me wrong that both r doing CON just as a formality here😕

adoremevirgo thumbnail

Yes i am looking forward to see their reaction by being 1...I seriously waiting for Monday now...I am not sure this consumation is done or not, but as you said, for me it's not matter as well...Tell you honestly i wasn't even in favor of this early SR, but anyways what had happened it wasn't bad, it just that people had high expectations...Thaks to be very positive, and understanding..

Ok ok your song is yours, and agreed that song became more special after played on MaanEet...

Aiyyoo are you going to marry soon?

Muniza

i fully agree that maneet r above touching and kissing...their expressions make love in the true sense...
but lovemaking is a physical act and not abstract...even the most passionate lovers on earth need to shed clothes and touch and kiss the bare skin to make love...

i also agree there r limitations on tv...but as i said much more cud be shown widout breaking any norms...

i agree with the part where maneet gv excellent expressions and that saved the scene...but we hv been seeing their awesome expressions since they realised their feelings for each other months back...in SR i expected little bit of physical acts other than expressions...