Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Lovely MaanEetians, GHSPians & Lovely Mod Jyoti (Page 3)

21-07 Senior Member
21-07
21-07

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
hey muniza! lovely post!! I hope to see the continuation of CON on monday..because it was way too rushed in maha episode..if nothing comes on monday naa that means CV's never listen to us..and going by the experience so far they are not listening to us..Be it geet playing holi with dev, dev being saint, dev-nandini pair..geet self talks etc..etc..
if they dont rectify their mistake on monday of playing their trump card so hurriedly ..I dont knw wht to say then..
Still I m keeping my fingerscrossed for monday..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by -pixie-

Well I felt that DD and GC looked tired, bored and expressionless. To me it looked like they were just waiting for the director to say CUT so that they could go home.

I think that tiredness supposed to be on their faces, cause they were running in jungle the whole day, so i think it was well executed...I seriously bow to DD and GC for their professionalism...Atleast for them people should has to appreciate the work...And i think we should have to wait till Monday to start bashing CV's...

Muniza

Why should I give pity appreciation? It is a little sad- if they expect that the show will run on audience's pity! GC and DD are so professional, so we must say good things about Geet. 

I wasted one hour of my time on that episode...I am the one who needs the sympathy here...not the people who get paid to look bored and uninterested LOL

and what kind of a man jumps a bone weary wife- I am not even going thereLOL

Edited by -pixie- - 14 May 2011 at 11:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Serendipity..

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by -pixie-

Well I felt that DD and GC looked tired, bored and expressionless. To me it looked like they were just waiting for the director to say CUT so that they could go home.

I think that tiredness supposed to be on their faces, cause they were running in jungle the whole day, so i think it was well executed...I seriously bow to DD and GC for their professionalism...Atleast for them people should has to appreciate the work...And i think we should have to wait till Monday to start bashing CV's...

Muniza
I fully agree with you, GC-DD did their best, absolutely no issue regarding them but if you think the CVs wanted to show their SR keeping their tiredness in mind, then I have lots of issues with CVs regarding this ill conceived SR idea. I mean the girl was exhausted, had to be carried in arms, was feeling hungry and all Maan could think was being a papa!! Do you think a loving husband behaves like that? My hubby would score more brownie points being a considerate hubby than MSK the way he behaved yesterday!LOL 

I think the CVs had already hyped the Maha episode would have SR, and tried to pack outdoor shoot with intense romantic shoot, but could not do justice. They should have taken things slowly so that actors are not overworked.

-pixie-

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chavesNorstarshivenidrdee142RiMa_972roseinbloomrahmona_pakswevivacious_gurl*Dakoo_Minzy*Infinitedreams

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Muniza...I totally loved the episode. Whatever was given was just fine for me. Because honestly for me...When it comes to Maaneet. Lip locks..Kissing or whatever people wanted is not how I define there passion or love. The little gestures are what make Maanet special for me. If this was the SR then I am completely satisfied. Honestly I was not expecting anymore then what they gave us. But I do have to say is that the time of the consummation just did not work for me. I mean they were in a very serious situation..and that too with Nandini and Dev missing so I just thought it was just not the right time. But without thinking much about that I loved it. Tongue

Oh haan Yaar...I watched the part over and over again but I did not see that he was unzipping with his teeth. It might be..But It just didn't look like it. Oh well I dont even need that..I am happy either way. Oh by they way they totally chose My Song. O Saathi Re...Haaayyyeee...Mein toh samji yeh meri SR ka ganna hoga...
LOL...Chalo ab aur special hogay yeh mere liye...WinkLOL

vivacious_gurlInfinitedreams

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Clap That was one great observation muniza... maan opening the pin of her dress with his teeth and that song...awwBlushing...I suggest everyone watch and rewatch the last 7-8 mins again and again...it will surely cast a spell on you...not only the pin scene... there were a gamut of emotions out there...and of course the symbolisms galore connecting you to the HP days...Although I agree that I was dissatisfied at the end of the episode yesterday...

Infinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
It's so wonderful to see many people being so positive about what's to expect next!!! Hang in there people. Don't lose hope just yet!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142roseinbloomInfinitedreams

21-07 Senior Member
21-07
21-07

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Awesome take pixie( shraddha)
well why should we feel pity all the time?? we have always supported GHSP in bad times so we  as a viewer should never demand anything and be content with whatever is shown..now that's really not fair..you love something,something is close to ur heart doesnt mean that u should follow it blindy all the time..Cv's have been given a lot of chance before..but this is it! do they ever realise their mistake? do our opinions even matter?? They have played a lot with viewer's emotions..Angry
Angry

-pixie-Serendipity..

Go to top