Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Lovely MaanEetians, GHSPians & Lovely Mod Jyoti (Page 2)

Norstar Goldie
Norstar
Norstar

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
So glad someone pointed out the kiss was indeed a bite! Now, that makes it so much more sexier!

I watched it again and the whole mood is beginning to grow on me. I really love their make up and the slightly tired, hot and sultry look.

And hats off to GC and DD - the close ups were just mind-blowing!

Trusting you and looking forward to Monday!

Edited by Norstar - 14 May 2011 at 9:26pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142roseinbloomAsmi13Fallen Angelmysterygurl1427vivacious_gurlInfinitedreams

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Hi Munni, thanks for the post dear and the touch of positivity. I guess all of us had so much built up on the SR that we felt let down.

Whatever was shown was perfect, the atmosphere, the song and most of all our Gurti, they were fabulous, loved their expression, the passion in GC's eyes, DD blushing & then both of them overcome with their emotions were portrayed so well.

The only thing was that it was over too fast, I guess all of us wanted to see them holding each other in a proper hug and then get a proper kiss, we didn't even get a kiss on the forehead or cheeks Confused I think that's why we all felt let down.

We have two such amazing actors like GC & DD who share mind blowing chemistry so we all thought that the CV's will use this to the fullest and we'll get an aesthetically beautiful but explosive episode

Still I'm glad that Maaneet are together at last just wish that we had more, what to do we are all so greedy where our Maaneet is concerned LOL

But one thing we have to admit that Maaneet rock and Gurti were fantastic Big smile

Edited by drdee142 - 14 May 2011 at 11:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarFallen Angelmysterygurl1427InfinitedreamsGiraffidae

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Yeh hui naa baat! Thankyou for this Munni <3! You and Behna both wrote well on today's episode .. people disappointed that it ended early forgot to praise the rest of the epi which was shot well too esp the fight and the water scene .. it was all so good! :)

Z

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142Fallen Angelmysterygurl1427InfinitedreamsGiraffidae

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks to all for replying and agreeing with me...On serious note episode was very good, but our expectations was way too high, so we got dissapointed so much...

@ Dee - Dear wait till Monday, don't think they had let down us, they definitely has reason for everything. In MaanEet relation consumation is not just physical relation, it connection of soul as well, and CV's executed that very well in scene, you could see...It was very beautiful...

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstardrdee142Giraffidae

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I kinda expected this! Especially when I heard about DD's illness. Since they don't have much bank, they must have missed DD's absence much more. On top of that DD's sick look did not help the cause although hat's off to this girl who despite being unwell tried to give her 100%. Credit should go to GC too, he also did his best despite his accident. But their tiredness was very obvious and the scene looked forced. As if they have to carry out a mission! The spontaneity was missing.

I do hope they continue with the SR on Monday when both the lead actors are fresh. They also need to enjoy the scene (as DD says 'mazaa time')! If they enjoy the scene while enacting, the enjoyment automatically gets transferred  to the audience. It's very much evident with their other earlier hot scenes where both of them enjoy it themselves.

Hope the CVs take some corrective action on Monday.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07snehalSdrdee142Infinitedreams

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Well I felt that DD and GC looked tired, bored and expressionless. To me it looked like they were just waiting for the director to say CUT so that they could go home.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Serendipity..

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Well I felt that DD and GC looked tired, bored and expressionless. To me it looked like they were just waiting for the director to say CUT so that they could go home.

I think that tiredness supposed to be on their faces, cause they were running in jungle the whole day, so i think it was well executed...I seriously bow to DD and GC for their professionalism...Atleast for them people should has to appreciate the work...And i think we should have to wait till Monday to start bashing CV's...

Muniza

drdee142Silentsoul

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
after seeing this reaction...it is quite evident that their strategy for showing maha episode failed...but i am surprised that nisar being so experienced how he let it go such episode.

muni whatever you are saying is true...i believe  you    sis Big smile...yes we should wait for monday..but dear check the general reaction na...PH with so many experience people around especially nisar..they should have chalk out proper plan...showing SR yesterday was the biggest mistake...even i was surprised at showing it at this time Confused

if they have to show it like that ..they shouldnt have so much media coverageConfused...or show it on monday properly without rushing...even female lead didnt get proper dress Ouch...and surprisingly no proper dialogue or foreplay

Edited by fats30 - 14 May 2011 at 11:34pm

Serendipity..Infinitedreams

Go to top