Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Lovely MaanEetians, GHSPians & Lovely Mod Jyoti (Page 11)

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Waise this is just my opinion... Mahaepi looked bad to most ppl coz epi was filled wid jhugnu, lucky and devini... Maneet got lesser footage than what maneetians wud hv liked... As for the con...
Well whatever was shown was done very well (well that's just my PoV) 

Now to answer a few questions which all have been asking...

Q: Why no foreplay when maneet hv done such awesome foreplay earlier...??
A: When in a situation that the 2 ran frm goons the whole day to save themselves, do u think they were in that romantic SR mood to do foreplay??

Q: Then most will ask y consummate in such a situation..
.A:  Well think about it... When u r on verge of losing something precious which is urs but not wholly urs yet, what do u do.. Make it urs in haste before losing it... That's exactly what maaneet did... Maan has been despo to make geet his in all respect for a long time but kudi hadn't even allowed him to kiss her... Goons behind them the whole day n running around ... The fear of losing her forever... maan knew he won't b able to stay away frm her physically if he stays around her and that's y he pulled himself away but she pulled him bck.. That's y he asked the question indirectly again... He knew that his need to make his precious person (geet) his in totality was very very high... He asked her permission n the moment she said yes... He proceeded wid it... Jungle mein aise situation mein jab woh despo tha use apna banane keliye tab foreplay kaise expect kar sakte hain? 

The way he removed her pallu pins was carnal.. N yes I must say innovative for TV... My opinion... I found their expressions apt and not boring or disinterested... The hunger for her was seen in his eyes n her eyes showed pure submission... 

All those who r disappointed .. Trying associating everything I said with what was shown... May b u too will see y am happy wid what was shown... U may still not like what u see... But its worth a try to make urself feel happy na...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstaradoremevirgodrdee142-honeydew-mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Originally posted by deniac

Munni totally agree wid ur post

Gc -dd did a fab job...

Ppl who think they were expressionless hv just 1 question... what kind of expressions were they expecting?

Maneet had just run the whole day in the jungle trying to save themselves frm goon and the fear of separation cauzed maan to want to consummate wid his wife... fear of losing her even before he made her totally his... 

Lets say this was a union borne of a desire to become one since they had just fought off an attack on their lives- was it too much to expect that there was some love, some happiness, some relief reflecting in their faces? I did not see anything except for boredom...
For once,Geet smiled when Maan was caressing her.
There was expressions.
Look at shinus's pics
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

I agree...I think other monday will continue or scrap the SR...for next episode after closeing RTM loop...better they do it or...They are dead

If they wanna dead, then definitely they will screwed up...Abb unko jo acha lagye marna ya jeena, hai na...

Muniza
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

My Munni Darling,

Thank you for that bit of info that Maan was actually loosening the pin of her dupatta with his mouthDay Dreaming.  Sensual to the coreHeart.  Frankly I have long since stopped wanting raw sex from Indian CVs or PH or the Indian Channels itself.  We have to work our senses equally with the depicted sexual overtures to a scene.  But here I was on a fizzy dizzy high, everytime I watched the repeats of just the epi. leading to and the barn scene itself.  On repeated viewings, the entire beauty of a come-together becomes realistic, pre and through the directed moments of sensual act...I actually began to love it, inspite of first wondering why the episode did not match to our expectations of a con.  I am not disappointed and as I and mishti shivu agreed, theres now so much more to manipulate by way of twists and plots, and nothing ends with a con.  Its almost just the beginning to a wonderful story line.  The CVs should be prepared to give us wonderful episodes hereafter.

Thank you Munni D for the quick tempo at which you created this thread soon after the maha epi and the encouragement and cheer you have brought to your readersClap who perhaps are on a low...

Cheers darling.  And btw, it was lovely talking to you and Nags.

Alwaaa Hug, it was lovely talking with you as well, i hope we will talk more ofently...
I know everytime i watch that scene, i love more, seriously lovely...I know it wasn't up to peoples expectations, but it wasn't bad at all, and yes as Shivu said, its just the new beginning of a wonderful story...Haila me wanna see how they both will react after such a lovely night...

Thank you so much for liking my post, i just can't see my lovely people sad...

Muniza

Go to top