Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saruu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Lets say this was a union borne of a desire to become one since they had just fought off an attack on their lives- was it too much to expect that there was some love, some happiness, some relief reflecting in their faces? I did not see anything except for boredom...

For once,Geet smiled when Maan was caressing her.
There was expressions.
Look at shinus's pics
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuls11

I agree...I think other monday will continue or scrap the SR...for next episode after closeing RTM loop...better they do it or...They are dead

If they wanna dead, then definitely they will screwed up...Abb unko jo acha lagye marna ya jeena, hai na...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

My Munni Darling,

Thank you for that bit of info that Maan was actually loosening the pin of her dupatta with his mouth😍.  Sensual to the core❤️.  Frankly I have long since stopped wanting raw sex from Indian CVs or PH or the Indian Channels itself.  We have to work our senses equally with the depicted sexual overtures to a scene.  But here I was on a fizzy dizzy high, everytime I watched the repeats of just the epi. leading to and the barn scene itself.  On repeated viewings, the entire beauty of a come-together becomes realistic, pre and through the directed moments of sensual act...I actually began to love it, inspite of first wondering why the episode did not match to our expectations of a con.  I am not disappointed and as I and mishti shivu agreed, theres now so much more to manipulate by way of twists and plots, and nothing ends with a con.  Its almost just the beginning to a wonderful story line.  The CVs should be prepared to give us wonderful episodes hereafter.

Thank you Munni D for the quick tempo at which you created this thread soon after the maha epi and the encouragement and cheer you have brought to your readers👏 who perhaps are on a low...

Cheers darling.  And btw, it was lovely talking to you and Nags.

Alwaaa 🤗, it was lovely talking with you as well, i hope we will talk more ofently...
I know everytime i watch that scene, i love more, seriously lovely...I know it wasn't up to peoples expectations, but it wasn't bad at all, and yes as Shivu said, its just the new beginning of a wonderful story...Haila me wanna see how they both will react after such a lovely night...

Thank you so much for liking my post, i just can't see my lovely people sad...

Muniza