Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
MDπŸ€— its morning and look who is all positive😳

watched the entire episode and couldnt take my eyes off their expressions...deadly man...infact going to make another positive topic regarding the same...Apne show ke liye itna toh banta hi hai...πŸ˜ƒ

And i agree 100 percent to what u said...😊😊
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: muniza75

Yes i am looking forward to see their reaction by being 1...I seriously waiting for Monday now...I am not sure this consumation is done or not, but as you said, for me it's not matter as well...Tell you honestly i wasn't even in favor of this early SR, but anyways what had happened it wasn't bad, it just that people had high expectations...Thaks to be very positive, and understanding..

Ok ok your song is yours, and agreed that song became more special after played on MaanEet...

Aiyyoo are you going to marry soon?

Muniza

Okay I am so glad you have said this becasue to be honest I was not in favor for the consummation at this point either. I really think they shouldn't have put it during this time. I dont want to criticize becasue I truly did enjoy the WHOLE episode but it did seem a bit rushed and forced in. It wasn't really necessary for the CVS to go this direction in the plot line. They could have either made Nandini aware of Balwant's identity or even extended the Karva chauth segment. It would have done wonders either way.  And yes the VERY HIGH expectations did ruin it for A LOT of people. But I truly think the coming week will make up for it. They know what they are doing and they know this was the most awaited SR in television history..πŸ˜†..So I still have my trust on the CVs...😊

You know what while I was watching it...The whole time in my mind I was like I cant Believe they are doing it ...Oh My God..😲...They are actually doing it...That's where my goose bumpy feelings were really coming in...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think I am the odd one out here who is usually positive and extremely understanding. πŸ˜†...I actually opened the forum and saw your post first and it turned out to be extremely positive and I was like Allah ka Shukar hai...πŸ˜†...!!

Meri Shaddi...ummm..πŸ€”...Abhi dekhte hain kya hota hai...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Siddu246 thumbnail
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by muniza75

Hello Hello Hello,

Munni ki kingdom mein janta sad, oiee ma, aiyyooo, no sadness, madness on GHSP forum, whyko, kaiko sad?

Haila today even most positive person of this forum, our lovely Mod Jyoti even down😭, haila yeh kaisa ghazab aa gaya...No no..no...anyone in this whole world can be sad, mad, can crib, and cry...but jyoti, no she is not allowed to, so miss Jyoti our Positivity queen, plz come out from your madness, and watch the last scene, it was too good...

First let me tell you guys, where we all thought that Maan had kissed on Geet shirt, actually he hadn't. He actually loosened her pin of dupatta with his mouth, oiee ma sexy na☺️...I know, only Maan Singh Khurana can think like that na otherwise people don't know how to romance...

I know you all are not happy with the SR scene, but do you think SR is over? Arey nahin yaar, itni aasani se MaanEet SR cannot be over, atleast guys wait till Monday, and then we all will jump on Creatives together, what say?

I also wanna point something, which my friend Anamika pointed out on Vinu's post, and i totally agree with her, she had wrote very beautifully that how MaanEet spent their first night at a barn, when Brij and his gang had attacked Geet first time to end her completely...That night Maan had come as her savior, whom God/Taveez had chosen as Geet's soulmate, and closing that loop MaanEet are once again at a barn, where they will take their relationship now as husband wife a step further...It's really beautiful thought...They had closed RTM loop today, where Geet wasnt ready to take relation further, and today she herself agreed to take their relationship further, and they will close that barn night loop on Monday by consumating...What, do you all think that CV's are fool, they had thought the sequence very beautifully, penned down, and executed...Sometime in anger we can't see logic behind anything, but they did brilliant job...

My lovely MaanEetians, GHSPians, my friends, chill till Monday atleast, and watch the scene again you will get goosebumps by watching Maan's killer looks to Geet, the intensity in his eyes, the thirst, ufff me was melting na, and Geet was blushing as well, it was really beautifully expressed by Gurmeet πŸ‘πŸ‘, both DD and GC did brilliant jobπŸ‘πŸ‘...Thanks CV's for such a lovely Maha Episode, now I say bring it on, all of your lovely viewers are waiting, and we hope to not be disappointed😳...
agree with u muniza...thanx so much for the underlined points...exactly my thoughts...i too have written something similar in my post...but of course u have expressed it so much more beautifully...i too loved what i saw...although brief but extremely beautiful...as for pouncing on the CVs...I agree that we should wait till monday and then do so all together...if the SR is over in these 4 minutes lets all get together and throttle them...but shaayad uski naubat nahi aayegi...they may be planning something big and beautiful for us for next week...if not then... πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ all together...

Siddu246 thumbnail
Okay Muniza and Aditi I have to go now...ab REAL life ke paas bhi jana hai..πŸ˜† By the way I am Sidra...Really nice to meet you all...I hope to catch you guys around here more often. It was great talking to you...😊 And all fingers crossed for Monday...πŸ˜ƒ
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Siddu246

Okay Muniza and Aditi I have to go now...ab REAL life ke paas bhi jana hai..πŸ˜† By the way I am Sidra...Really nice to meet you all...I hope to catch you guys around here more often. It was great talking to you...😊 And all fingers crossed for Monday...πŸ˜ƒ

bye Sidra...yes, keeping my fingers crossed for monday...and thanx for understanding my POV...
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
munni,,i hv watched last scene again n again n agree it wasn;t too bad,,maneet/gurti expression was flawless as always,,,,but we all had built up too high expectation from this SR,,,(n why not we h waited a lot for this moment)...n it ended quite abruptly,,,πŸ˜•,, so all d restlessness in d forum due to so much hyped sr,, n it was bound to happen n moreover it  didn;t look like  SR.....hope cv wil continue this on Monday n show a proper sr,,,(only maneet scenes without any interruption)....DD wasn't well but still she gave her best in expression,,,so hats off to her n gc too...
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Thanks for such a lovely post munni darling...janta udas nahi hai bas dissappointed hai...and that is justify as you know us maaneetains are very emotionally attached with these character maaneet not only to the characters but to gurti as well...and
as the cv's themselves as raised their bars for our expectations by showing too hot sequences like RTM...PEE LOON...and thats before wedding so the hopes were very high that we would definitely get a liplock on SR as those seq were very passionately shot...
they could atleast shown a peck on neck or shouldres maaneetains usse bhi khush ho jaate when he was putting jewelleries on for her...but i would not say it had gone waste as their tightly hold and hug was so sensous that it  completely fill the desired to some extent...
like u said i m too still carrying hope that the romance will continue next week and we will get some more hot moments of maaneet as pic indeed bakhi hai mere dost...
here i would praise our most beloved couple Drashti and Gurmeet for giving us the best jori of telly world and whose eyes speaks in volumes... in that secne each and every expressions of their eyes conveyed  the desire for eachother...the geet's hug when maan was looking for a shade she just fell on his chest tiredly was so natural and how maan held her and caressed was so touchy...this couple has an ability to set screen on fire by their looks and just by sitting next to eachother ...this is an unbelievable charisma of this most romantic couple... thanks again munni for a fantastic and positive post... 
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
munni,
great post indeed a great mahaepisode . you explained so beautifully and i totally agree with anamika about the barn hut . their journey started from haunted night where geet hugged  maan first time out of fear and today we witnessed geet totally surrendering hersef to the same maan who was stranger at that time . loved her analysis.
coming to the sr part, i loved  the way cv had shown .their is no need to be aggressive scenes ,yah woh kehte toot  padna. the subtlness of passion is beautifully shown by gc and dd . no words are their to describe their expression . .the longiness by gc and dd surrendering herself to maan was beautifully and aesthically surpassed all the expression by them . these couple are uncomparable and commendable . they are too  hot to resist . i say 'hotness personfied"
Edited by acjanfeb1 - 12 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Haila, Munni ! πŸ‘

Very well said ! I hope this cheers the sad people over here ! πŸ˜Š

And, what are you saying ? Everyone sad ? But, SONG was TOO GOOD yr ! πŸ‘ Cheers ! πŸ˜ƒ

And, bad to bad, but there was SR at least ! πŸ˜‰

In the history of Maaneet world GF, yesterday was the day when everyone was sad, depressed, highly disappointed, frustrated and mad at CVs, and for a change, I WAS NOT ! πŸ˜³

So, my dear lovely munni, i'm with you and i will join you to cheer them up, last night i tried though ! But, its okay ! It takes time ! πŸ˜† 

Hey, BTW don't you know one thing ? They were looking good at least, Maan was damn seductive ! LOL! πŸ˜† Thank god, i did not watched, my parents were at home ! Me gandi bachhi nahi hun ! πŸ˜†

Love you for this, Munni ! Hum dono to acchhe bhale he, inn logo bhi hasta kar denge ! πŸ˜†

Maddy

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago