My Lovely MaanEetians, GHSPians & Lovely Mod Jyoti - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Awww Munni...My darling...my love...Loads of Hugs and kisses to you for this post!!πŸ€—
You made me sooo happy and relieved with this!
I totally agree that no one can be more romantic than our Maan...he likes to take things slowly and enjoy and savour every moment!πŸ˜†

Oh...he opened the pin of the duppatta with his mouth?? Awww...how romantic is that??
Though I must say I am a tad disappointed and did rave n rant for a while after the short-lived scene, which could have been more sizzling, I havent lost hopes at all...if not Monday, then later hi sahi...but Maaneet will have all those electrifying scenes which will make us drool , I'm sure!😍
The gates have just been opened Baby..the water has yet to gush out!πŸ˜†

I request all our GF members, especially Jyoti😊, to come out of your depressed state, and celebrate Maaneet / Gurti...because no matter what, we love them to the core!
Originally posted by deniac

Munni totally agree wid ur post

Gc -dd did a fab job...

Ppl who think they were expressionless hv just 1 question... what kind of expressions were they expecting?

Maneet had just run the whole day in the jungle trying to save themselves frm goon and the fear of separation cauzed maan to want to consummate wid his wife... fear of losing her even before he made her totally his... 

Thanks Gauri for agreeing with me, and understand my post...yes DD and GC did fab job, scene was well executed...I have no idea, why people are cribbing, first they want MaanEet SR in jungle, when Creatives respected their wish, now they have problem with actors health, their expressions...People just need excuse to bash actor or characters...Maan is careless hubby, her wife is hungry, and he wanna consumate...Is he really consumated? He wanted to go, but she stopped him, cause for her his nearness is more important then the food...And yes you well pointed out about goons...We never know if he goes out what will happen...And if one need soul food they never care about tiredness or anything, and MaanEet are hungry for that...

Anyways i respect other peoples POV, but we should have to think logically, and from all perspective...

Muniza
Originally posted by riza792

Awww Munni...My darling...my love...Loads of Hugs and kisses to you for this post!!πŸ€—
You made me sooo happy and relieved with this!
I totally agree that no one can be more romantic than our Maan...he likes to take things slowly and enjoy and savour every moment!πŸ˜†

Oh...he opened the pin of the duppatta with his mouth?? Awww...how romantic is that??
Though I must say I am a tad disappointed and did rave n rant for a while after the short-lived scene, which could have been more sizzling, I havent lost hopes at all...if not Monday, then later hi sahi...but Maaneet will have all those electrifying scenes which will make us drool , I'm sure!😍
The gates have just been opened Baby..the water has yet to gush out!πŸ˜†

I request all our GF members, especially Jyoti😊, to come out of your depressed state, and celebrate Maaneet / Gurti...because no matter what, we love them to the core!

Awww so sweet of you Rosh, thanks for all the hugs kisses, and more than that agree with me..
I can understand everyone's feelings, and i seriously respect that...I am not disagree with people's POV, but just cant see anyone sad here...

I am so agree with you that it just the beginning, and we will see more scenes of MaanEet..Now everyday is SR for them, they will be more close now...Just the feel giving me goosebumps...Aiyyo humare MaanEet ek ho gaye...

Muniza
Yeah Munni...maaneet ek ho gaye...and now we can expect naughty talks, playful looks and pushes & pulls and what not! haayee...I'm melting! πŸ˜
Like my hubby said...i dont think I've been so excited about my own SRπŸ˜†
Originally posted by dtri

Superb mumma - today's episode was incredible... the nuances that we weren't expecting were looked into... and most importantly the fact that this is only a prelude to what's to come next week.

I fully support all your points. The depth of maneet love and the intensity was beautifully shown. Sure the ambiance wasn't what most might have expected.. but it was certainly meaningful!!!

I LOVED today's episode and can't wait till monday!!!

This SR is just not going to end like this... there's more to come people... please have patience...

In fact - please don't throw tamaatars at me, but I don't even mind if they get interrupted, and it doesn't happen yet and gets postponed! They closed these loops you mentioned, and now ... they can show it in a more visually appealing atmosphere if they really want to. But that's just a highly unlikely scenario so kill me not!!!

BetiiiπŸ€— i am totally agree with you, and who have strength to throw tamatars on my daughter, aiyyo Munni ki beti pur tamatar only, why not potatoes, and other vegetables?

I am totally with you, they could show more appealing atmosphere, but it wasn't really bad...And as you have said, we have to wait till tomorrow...As much i understand our CV's Monday will be bring some good message for us...I am serious very excited to see Monday episode...

Muniza
Originally posted by muniza75

Mishty you are seriously a mishtyπŸ€—...Lovely take, and i am totally agree with you, it was beautiful scene, and i am totally agree with you, we don't wanna see SR once and then over, we wanna see MaanEet love everyday...They can romance everyday, they can have SR everyday their love is like that...

I respect other people's POV as well, but what i felt i shared, and i think they had did pretty good job...

Muniza

Thank youπŸ€—  I do respect and most of the times, learn from others POV too, as it might throw some light in a direction that I never treaded onπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by riza792

Yeah Munni...maaneet ek ho gaye...and now we can expect naughty talks, playful looks and pushes & pulls and what not! haayee...I'm melting! πŸ˜
Like my hubby said...i dont think I've been so excited about my own SRπŸ˜†

Yes just the thought gives me goosbumps, i seriously very excited for Monday episode, i wanna see my naughty Maan, and blushing Geet...You are totally right playful looks and all, haila Maan badmaash aur kitna tung kaeyga humari bachi ko lolz...Jungle mein mangal kur diya, bhook ko bhook se mita diya...Aiyyo aiyyo Muni chup chup chup...

Muniza
muni...very nice post...loved it truly...i wont deny i hv been mad like hell since the epi got over...first of all there was so less screen space of maneet...wenever i was expecting them...they were showing the others...i specially hated wastage of screen space on devil and ugly ducking...

nywys...now for the last scene...if u want to call that SR scene...then fine i will go with u...i never knew ppl can make love fully dressed...well...this show taught me that too...since i am unmarried and virgin...so i am ready to digest anything they throw at me...

now for the hotness element...frankly i found the last frame where they showed the lantern super hot...for obvious reason a burning lantern is very HAWT...

as for maan kissing on the garment...i hope it is not ur imagination that he was loosing the pin of the dupatta...honestly i felt he was kissing on her garment...for a moment i thot he was in love with her dress...
nywyz...if i go by ur view...then maan mite truly be opening the pin...if so i am expecting on monday maan will kiss geet's bare shoulder...
or anywhere else but on skin not garment...
i count out lipkissing of course...but neck or shoulder or even cheek r allowed on tv...

i am truly hoping that on monday there will be continuation with a little bit of skin show...i am not telling the CVs to break censor rules...but at least they can show geet under cover with her bare shoulders out...

i really wish for a navel carressing scene too...
everything i am saying is within the norms of censor i know...

as for GC and DD...i dont blame them at all...they dont write or direct scenes...on the contrary it was their mindblowing expressions that were the only saving grace of the entire scene...the looks that maan were giving gv me goosebumps...AWESOME...
kudos to GC and DD for going above the script to make their own mark...

Edited by aditi123_78 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aditi123_78

muni...very nice post...loved it truly...i wont deny i hv been mad like hell since the epi got over...first of all there was so less screen space of maneet...wenever i was expecting them...they were showing the others...i specially hated wastage of screen space on devil and ugly ducking...

nywys...now for the last scene...if u want to call that SR scene...then fine i will go with u...i never knew ppl can make love fully dressed...well...this show taught me that too...since i am unmarried and virgin...so i am ready to digest anything they throw at me...

now for the hotness element...frankly i found the last frame where they showed the lantern super hot...for obvious reason a burning lantern is very HAWT...

as for maan kissing on the garment...i hope it is not ur imagination that he was loosing the pin of the dupatta...honestly i felt he was kissing on her garment...for a moment i thot he was in love with her dress...
nywyz...if i go by ur view...then maan mite truly be opening the pin...if so i am expecting on monday maan will kiss geet's bare shoulder...
or anywhere else but on skin not garment...
i count out lipkissing of course...but neck or shoulder or even cheek r allowed on tv...

i am truly hoping that on monday there will be continuation with a little bit of skin show...i am not telling the CVs to break censor rules...but at least they can show geet under cover with her bare shoulders out...

i really wish for a navel carressing scene too...
everything i am saying is within the norms of censor i know...

as for GC and DD...i dont blame them at all...they dont write or direct scenes...on the contrary it was their mindblowing expressions that were the only saving grace of the entire scene...the looks that maan were giving gv me goosebumps...AWESOME...
kudos to GC and DD for going above the script to make their own mark...

Aditiii πŸ€—, i am totally agree with you darling, and tell you honestly you are not wrong at all...I seriously want them to show Geet covered with hay and shows bare shoulder, of course darling no SR with clothes on...

I am just asking everyone to wait till Monday, and reserve their comments, cause it's too early to comment...What i have felt, watched, observed i shared, people has all right to agree and disagree, and i respect their POV...

Thanks for your reply dear, happy to read πŸ€—...

Muniza
Originally posted by muniza75

Thanks dear, i am agree with you that MaanEet passion and love can't be define by kissing or lip locking...Their relationship are way above that...I know situation is very serious, but Nandini and Dev are not little kids, they can handle their selves very well..And we had just watched half scene, we don't know what will happen on Monday, may be they will consumate, may be not...And these kind of things just happens, SR never plans between couples, it just happens, and i think CV's tried to showed that only that how they both got caught with their thirst, and ended up with consumating...

Anyways they hadn't showed his teeth to loosen her pin, but you can see how his lip was wild open when he touched her shoulder, so it clearly indicates that he unlocked the pin...

Chalo abb apni SR ke liye koi aur gana socho...I think till your SR happens, there will be more songs compose for you πŸ˜›...

Muniza

Well I think they did consummate..😳...I know this is what your post is about but I am not keeping much to expectations for Monday becasue I dont want to ruin the content feeling of what they have given us so far. It wouldn't matter to me if they continued or not..I dont think that was the basis of this act. But I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else out there..πŸ˜‰...But surely  I know they wont disappoint either way. If it continues or not we will get some great moments between them. You know the after glow. And now that they have finally become one..We will see both (well at least Maan) asking for it all the time now. More Badmaash Maan and more playful Geet.  Oh yea Honestly I am just over looking the whole serious situation part. After all it is a serial..and these kinda things always happen. 😊

Also wanted to add that I think it was amazing how they connected their first barn night with their SR night. It was a just a real special treat for True Maaneet fans. 😍

Gotcha on the zip part. I guess I will just take your word for it. πŸ˜‰

Aur Nahi Nahi...Yeh ganna toh mera hi rehga...Or should I say Humara hi rehga...☺️...Having it on Maaneet makes it more special now..I guess...
πŸ˜‰..Aur hopefully meri SR zada din toh dur nahi hai...
πŸ˜ƒ