Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeh hui naa baat! Thankyou for this Munni <3! You and Behna both wrote well on today's episode .. people disappointed that it ended early forgot to praise the rest of the epi which was shot well too esp the fight and the water scene .. it was all so good! :)

Z
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks to all for replying and agreeing with me...On serious note episode was very good, but our expectations was way too high, so we got dissapointed so much...

@ Dee - Dear wait till Monday, don't think they had let down us, they definitely has reason for everything. In MaanEet relation consumation is not just physical relation, it connection of soul as well, and CV's executed that very well in scene, you could see...It was very beautiful...

Muniza
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I kinda expected this! Especially when I heard about DD's illness. Since they don't have much bank, they must have missed DD's absence much more. On top of that DD's sick look did not help the cause although hat's off to this girl who despite being unwell tried to give her 100%. Credit should go to GC too, he also did his best despite his accident. But their tiredness was very obvious and the scene looked forced. As if they have to carry out a mission! The spontaneity was missing.

I do hope they continue with the SR on Monday when both the lead actors are fresh. They also need to enjoy the scene (as DD says 'mazaa time')! If they enjoy the scene while enacting, the enjoyment automatically gets transferred  to the audience. It's very much evident with their other earlier hot scenes where both of them enjoy it themselves.

Hope the CVs take some corrective action on Monday.

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well I felt that DD and GC looked tired, bored and expressionless. To me it looked like they were just waiting for the director to say CUT so that they could go home.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -pixie-

Well I felt that DD and GC looked tired, bored and expressionless. To me it looked like they were just waiting for the director to say CUT so that they could go home.

I think that tiredness supposed to be on their faces, cause they were running in jungle the whole day, so i think it was well executed...I seriously bow to DD and GC for their professionalism...Atleast for them people should has to appreciate the work...And i think we should have to wait till Monday to start bashing CV's...

Muniza
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
after seeing this reaction...it is quite evident that their strategy for showing maha episode failed...but i am surprised that nisar being so experienced how he let it go such episode.

muni whatever you are saying is true...i believe  you    sis 😃...yes we should wait for monday..but dear check the general reaction na...PH with so many experience people around especially nisar..they should have chalk out proper plan...showing SR yesterday was the biggest mistake...even i was surprised at showing it at this time 😕

if they have to show it like that ..they shouldnt have so much media coverage😕...or show it on monday properly without rushing...even female lead didnt get proper dress ...and surprisingly no proper dialogue or foreplay
Edited by fats30 - 12 years ago
21-07 thumbnail
hey muniza! lovely post!! I hope to see the continuation of CON on monday..because it was way too rushed in maha episode..if nothing comes on monday naa that means CV's never listen to us..and going by the experience so far they are not listening to us..Be it geet playing holi with dev, dev being saint, dev-nandini pair..geet self talks etc..etc..
if they dont rectify their mistake on monday of playing their trump card so hurriedly ..I dont knw wht to say then..
Still I m keeping my fingerscrossed for monday..
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: muniza75

I think that tiredness supposed to be on their faces, cause they were running in jungle the whole day, so i think it was well executed...I seriously bow to DD and GC for their professionalism...Atleast for them people should has to appreciate the work...And i think we should have to wait till Monday to start bashing CV's...

Muniza

Why should I give pity appreciation? It is a little sad- if they expect that the show will run on audience's pity! GC and DD are so professional, so we must say good things about Geet. 

I wasted one hour of my time on that episode...I am the one who needs the sympathy here...not the people who get paid to look bored and uninterested 😆

and what kind of a man jumps a bone weary wife- I am not even going there😆
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Muniza

I fully agree with you, GC-DD did their best, absolutely no issue regarding them but if you think the CVs wanted to show their SR keeping their tiredness in mind, then I have lots of issues with CVs regarding this ill conceived SR idea. I mean the girl was exhausted, had to be carried in arms, was feeling hungry and all Maan could think was being a papa!! Do you think a loving husband behaves like that? My hubby would score more brownie points being a considerate hubby than MSK the way he behaved yesterday!😆 

I think the CVs had already hyped the Maha episode would have SR, and tried to pack outdoor shoot with intense romantic shoot, but could not do justice. They should have taken things slowly so that actors are not overworked.

Thank you my DQ for another positive post👏  I jump up & down when I see a positive post 

I loved the episode as it was flawless for me😍  It brought back the memories of their HP days, both of their 1st meeting as well as when they went back for the Rasika case - loved it. Maaneet took me back a year as I saw the same glow in their face - both were looking angelic when under the hay or when Maan was squeezing the water from the shirt as well as when Geet wiped his sweat😍

The icing on the cake for me was when Maan was worried about what to do and without saying a word, the way Geet hugged him - so natural and just proving she doesn't care about anything else apart from being with her soulmate👏  Maan reciprocated well too. 

Call me nuts, but I watched this hug over 50 times☺️ If that was the icing on the cake, then you can imagine what happened when I saw O Saathi Re - it was perfect and I am over-content🥳 

Irrespective of whether the lantern at the end symbolized that this was just the warm-up and that there was more to come does not make a difference to me, either way, just seeing Maaneet in one frame flies me to cloud 9❤️ 

In y'day's episode, Maan asked Geet so beautifully that he wanted to take their relationship to the next level and Geet found the opportunity to reciprocate today - loved the way she said yes with such sweet expressions and Maan's expressions too😳

What is SR? - Simple Romance, Sensous Romance, Suhaag Raat, Serious Ripping, etc.  Hey Babaji, they are married, it can happen everyday, so I don't want one episode with all the intensity and case-closed🤣  I want Maaneet to be normal like us, we can romance everyday and it can be during the day too, as long as there are no kabab-me-hadis around us🤪

I hope no chappals in this post for me, but if anybody wants to, then please throw tomatoes, so I can continue to blush☺️ as I keep watching the episode to the power of infinity😆

Please comment  on DD & GC's fan-pages 2 times everyday, their new on-location video & cons article up to 4 times and all pictures/videos up to 3 times - let us appreciate their hard work, professionalism & talent⭐️

Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago