Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Lovely MaanEetians, GHSPians & Lovely Mod Jyoti

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Hello Hello Hello,

Munni ki kingdom mein janta sad, oiee ma, aiyyooo, no sadness, madness on GHSP forum, whyko, kaiko sad?

Haila today even most positive person of this forum, our lovely Mod Jyoti even downCry, haila yeh kaisa ghazab aa gaya...No no..no...anyone in this whole world can be sad, mad, can crib, and cry...but jyoti, no she is not allowed to, so miss Jyoti our Positivity queen, plz come out from your madness, and watch the last scene, it was too good...

First let me tell you guys, where we all thought that Maan had kissed on Geet shirt, actually he hadn't. He actually loosened her pin of dupatta with his mouth, oiee ma sexy naBlushing...I know, only Maan Singh Khurana can think like that na otherwise people don't know how to romance...

I know you all are not happy with the SR scene, but do you think SR is over? Arey nahin yaar, itni aasani se MaanEet SR cannot be over, atleast guys wait till Monday, and then we all will jump on Creatives together, what say?

I also wanna point something, which my friend Anamika pointed out on Vinu's post, and i totally agree with her, she had wrote very beautifully that how MaanEet spent their first night at a barn, when Brij and his gang had attacked Geet first time to end her completely...That night Maan had come as her savior, whom God/Taveez had chosen as Geet's soulmate, and closing that loop MaanEet are once again at a barn, where they will take their relationship now as husband wife a step further...It's really beautiful thought...They had closed RTM loop today, where Geet wasnt ready to take relation further, and today she herself agreed to take their relationship further, and they will close that barn night loop on Monday by consumating...What, do you all think that CV's are fool, they had thought the sequence very beautifully, penned down, and executed...Sometime in anger we can't see logic behind anything, but they did brilliant job...

My lovely MaanEetians, GHSPians, my friends, chill till Monday atleast, and watch the scene again you will get goosebumps by watching Maan's killer looks to Geet, the intensity in his eyes, the thirst, ufff me was melting na, and Geet was blushing as well, it was really beautifully expressed by Gurmeet ClapClap, both DD and GC did brilliant jobClapClap...Thanks CV's for such a lovely Maha Episode, now I say bring it on, all of your lovely viewers are waiting, and we hope to not be disappointedEmbarrassed...

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 14 May 2011 at 9:31pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

MG11MSKGEET1amnajavedronukrnlchavesanaum91Cathy25lailapnjmaaneet_pisceshookedonGeetNorstarPoojaMishtyfatim30richiiiiisnehalSadigaagserendipity2Siddu246EchoesofpassionaanyakunatadoremevirgoLavZ-sumaiya-meravigilisopavsmechantefillegennyMiMadzdrdee142patakha-guddijyoti06vivacious_gurlliv2laughmysteriousmillimuskanp--Nargis---honeydew-rahmona_pakswebubblygal1711..Adeena..Fallen AngelSilentsoulmysterygurl1427pop77shalijnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*-Kash--Priti11-md410roseinbloomAsmi13kahkashansakinaLoquacious_Aashbobby13rocksGiraffidaepreetgurti

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

ClapClapClapClapClap

beautiful post Munni di, i agree with you. i enjoyed the episode...and maaneet to me in my opinion were hot. I found their last part to the "first half"of their SR to be passionate, beautiful, pure, and romantic. There was just oozing love comin out of maaneet today, i think there will be more. I hope to be taken to maaneet heaven on monday after their "full sr"Tongue

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 14 May 2011 at 9:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cathy25Echoesofpassionmechantefilledrdee142roseinbloomInfinitedreams

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
munni
I take your words kyuki I trust you. Theek hai bahuria will wait until Monday for bashing or praising. lekin if CV do locha ya ghocha on Monday tab unki khair nahi. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarsihumysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

munni
I take your words kyuki I trust you. Theek hai bahuria will wait until Monday for bashing or praising. lekin if CV do locha ya ghocha on Monday tab unki khair nahi. 
oyee, behna tussi jaao aur dekho woh last part of maaneet...it is HOT...what is wrong with you shister??Ouch It was sooo pure and passionate...jao dekho phirse...on Monday ka intezaar karo chalo chalo chaloo Hug

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 14 May 2011 at 9:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleInfinitedreams

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
shivi sis
okay jaati hu  dobaara dekhne par they better show on Monday, or let Mk tell he can wait until they return delhi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Superb mumma - today's episode was incredible... the nuances that we weren't expecting were looked into... and most importantly the fact that this is only a prelude to what's to come next week.

I fully support all your points. The depth of maneet love and the intensity was beautifully shown. Sure the ambiance wasn't what most might have expected.. but it was certainly meaningful!!!

I LOVED today's episode and can't wait till monday!!!

This SR is just not going to end like this... there's more to come people... please have patience...

In fact - please don't throw tamaatars at me, but I don't even mind if they get interrupted, and it doesn't happen yet and gets postponed! They closed these loops you mentioned, and now ... they can show it in a more visually appealing atmosphere if they really want to. But that's just a highly unlikely scenario so kill me not!!!

Edited by dtri - 14 May 2011 at 11:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-rahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

shivi sis
okay jaati hu  dobaara dekhne par they better show on Monday, or let Mk tell he can wait until they return delhi
ha chalo jao, and report back to me hereLOLBig smileHug
why back to Delhi? Nature has always bind Maaneet together water, taveez, the forest. The natural elements is what will bring maaneet together.

Last time gundas/Brij were after Geet and maan had saved her in the "forest" from them and had taken her to the "barn" for safety. First time maaneet met, she was running from gundas as well and he had saved her from drowning "water"

Today's episode once again had the elements gunda's which drove them to come together alone separating them from nandani and other outside forces whom doesn't know the truth yet...then they met with the forest, water, and lastly the barn as they were tryin to find a safe place.

Even at that time, fate/nature had driven geet to fall alone without her family when she got chased by the goons from the mela and that time she had met maan...

no one was there to interrupt them from getting closer...and even now no one. U know how geet feels scared and doesn't want him to leave her? it has a double meaning to this...scared leaving...Dev had left her scared and wounded alone...even despite sleeping together...

Maan will not let her feel scared and alone...after they consummate...there will be a deeper bonding...more security between them...this will make geet feel safe...and Maan will not be leaving her alone after this he will be there with her...till death.

Forest the ultimate location where they love has blossomed...from security, to first confession, to consumation. Also what tired??? When you get sexually driven you automatically release hormones that get you going, forget getting tired...LOLLOL so nothing wrong in what they showed. Beautiful todayClap

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 14 May 2011 at 9:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cathy25Echoesofpassionvivacious_gurlFallen AngelInfinitedreams

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EchoesofpassionInfinitedreams

Go to top