My Lovely MaanEetians, GHSPians & Lovely Mod Jyoti

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Hello Hello,

Munni ki kingdom mein janta sad, oiee ma, aiyyooo, no sadness, madness on GHSP forum, whyko, kaiko sad?

Haila today even most positive person of this forum, our lovely Mod Jyoti even down😭, haila yeh kaisa ghazab aa gaya...No no..no...anyone in this whole world can be sad, mad, can crib, and cry...but jyoti, no she is not allowed to, so miss Jyoti our Positivity queen, plz come out from your madness, and watch the last scene, it was too good...

First let me tell you guys, where we all thought that Maan had kissed on Geet shirt, actually he hadn't. He actually loosened her pin of dupatta with his mouth, oiee ma sexy na☺️...I know, only Maan Singh Khurana can think like that na otherwise people don't know how to romance...

I know you all are not happy with the SR scene, but do you think SR is over? Arey nahin yaar, itni aasani se MaanEet SR cannot be over, atleast guys wait till Monday, and then we all will jump on Creatives together, what say?

I also wanna point something, which my friend Anamika pointed out on Vinu's post, and i totally agree with her, she had wrote very beautifully that how MaanEet spent their first night at a barn, when Brij and his gang had attacked Geet first time to end her completely...That night Maan had come as her savior, whom God/Taveez had chosen as Geet's soulmate, and closing that loop MaanEet are once again at a barn, where they will take their relationship now as husband wife a step further...It's really beautiful thought...They had closed RTM loop today, where Geet wasnt ready to take relation further, and today she herself agreed to take their relationship further, and they will close that barn night loop on Monday by consumating...What, do you all think that CV's are fool, they had thought the sequence very beautifully, penned down, and executed...Sometime in anger we can't see logic behind anything, but they did brilliant job...

My lovely MaanEetians, GHSPians, my friends, chill till Monday atleast, and watch the scene again you will get goosebumps by watching Maan's killer looks to Geet, the intensity in his eyes, the thirst, ufff me was melting na, and Geet was blushing as well, it was really beautifully expressed by Gurmeet πŸ‘πŸ‘, both DD and GC did brilliant jobπŸ‘πŸ‘...Thanks CV's for such a lovely Maha Episode, now I say bring it on, all of your lovely viewers are waiting, and we hope to not be disappointed😳...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

beautiful post Munni di, i agree with you. i enjoyed the episode...and maaneet to me in my opinion were hot. I found their last part to the "first half"of their SR to be passionate, beautiful, pure, and romantic. There was just oozing love comin out of maaneet today, i think there will be more. I hope to be taken to maaneet heaven on monday after their "full sr"πŸ˜›Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
munni
I take your words kyuki I trust you. Theek hai bahuria will wait until Monday for bashing or praising. lekin if CV do locha ya ghocha on Monday tab unki khair nahi. 
Originally posted by md410

munni
I take your words kyuki I trust you. Theek hai bahuria will wait until Monday for bashing or praising. lekin if CV do locha ya ghocha on Monday tab unki khair nahi. 
oyee, behna tussi jaao aur dekho woh last part of maaneet...it is HOT...what is wrong with you shister?? It was sooo pure and passionate...jao dekho phirse...on Monday ka intezaar karo chalo chalo chaloo πŸ€—Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
shivi sis
okay jaati hu  dobaara dekhne par they better show on Monday, or let Mk tell he can wait until they return delhi
Superb mumma - today's episode was incredible... the nuances that we weren't expecting were looked into... and most importantly the fact that this is only a prelude to what's to come next week.

I fully support all your points. The depth of maneet love and the intensity was beautifully shown. Sure the ambiance wasn't what most might have expected.. but it was certainly meaningful!!!

I LOVED today's episode and can't wait till monday!!!

This SR is just not going to end like this... there's more to come people... please have patience...

In fact - please don't throw tamaatars at me, but I don't even mind if they get interrupted, and it doesn't happen yet and gets postponed! They closed these loops you mentioned, and now ... they can show it in a more visually appealing atmosphere if they really want to. But that's just a highly unlikely scenario so kill me not!!!

Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
Originally posted by md410

shivi sis
okay jaati hu  dobaara dekhne par they better show on Monday, or let Mk tell he can wait until they return delhi
ha chalo jao, and report back to me hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
why back to Delhi? Nature has always bind Maaneet together water, taveez, the forest. The natural elements is what will bring maaneet together.

Last time gundas/Brij were after Geet and maan had saved her in the "forest" from them and had taken her to the "barn" for safety. First time maaneet met, she was running from gundas as well and he had saved her from drowning "water"

Today's episode once again had the elements gunda's which drove them to come together alone separating them from nandani and other outside forces whom doesn't know the truth yet...then they met with the forest, water, and lastly the barn as they were tryin to find a safe place.

Even at that time, fate/nature had driven geet to fall alone without her family when she got chased by the goons from the mela and that time she had met maan...

no one was there to interrupt them from getting closer...and even now no one. U know how geet feels scared and doesn't want him to leave her? it has a double meaning to this...scared leaving...Dev had left her scared and wounded alone...even despite sleeping together...

Maan will not let her feel scared and alone...after they consummate...there will be a deeper bonding...more security between them...this will make geet feel safe...and Maan will not be leaving her alone after this he will be there with her...till death.

Forest the ultimate location where they love has blossomed...from security, to first confession, to consumation. Also what tired??? When you get sexually driven you automatically release hormones that get you going, forget getting tired...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so nothing wrong in what they showed. Beautiful todayπŸ‘
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
Thanx a lot for such a positive post.
Well i agree that GC-DD did a fab. Job as usual.
It's only the cvs who have let us down.
So i am waiting for monday.
Let's see.warna unki khair nahin.
GURTI/MAANEET were awesooome.
Woh they isiliye maine dekha bco'z only our maaneet can do it perfectly as they did.
Aur koi hota toh i would have never watched it.
Waiting for monday though but with least expectations.
So glad someone pointed out the kiss was indeed a bite! Now, that makes it so much more sexier!

I watched it again and the whole mood is beginning to grow on me. I really love their make up and the slightly tired, hot and sultry look.

And hats off to GC and DD - the close ups were just mind-blowing!

Trusting you and looking forward to Monday!
Edited by Norstar - 12 years ago
Hi Munni, thanks for the post dear and the touch of positivity. I guess all of us had so much built up on the SR that we felt let down.

Whatever was shown was perfect, the atmosphere, the song and most of all our Gurti, they were fabulous, loved their expression, the passion in GC's eyes, DD blushing & then both of them overcome with their emotions were portrayed so well.

The only thing was that it was over too fast, I guess all of us wanted to see them holding each other in a proper hug and then get a proper kiss, we didn't even get a kiss on the forehead or cheeks πŸ˜• I think that's why we all felt let down.

We have two such amazing actors like GC & DD who share mind blowing chemistry so we all thought that the CV's will use this to the fullest and we'll get an aesthetically beautiful but explosive episode

Still I'm glad that Maaneet are together at last just wish that we had more, what to do we are all so greedy where our Maaneet is concerned πŸ˜†

But one thing we have to admit that Maaneet rock and Gurti were fantastic πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago